KRISanthemums

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We had a great experience working with Kris. She was able to listen to what my vision was and create beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements for our centerpieces which were far more creative than I ever could have imagined!

Thank you so very much!
Loved the challenge of bringing your vision to life with my passion for flowers!
Congratulations and much happiness to you both!

Ashley
10/11/2014

The flowers were beautiful and Kris was so amazing! She was very flexible and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this florist! You will not regret it!

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ashley!
You were a great bride to work with and I loved your color choices !
Happiness to you both...
Kris

terri
09/21/2014

This vendor has the most breathtaking grounds you won't regret using them for any event

Katie
07/05/2014

Service was excellent and flowers were beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better company to help make this special day perfect!

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

You were a great bride to work with! Loved your choices!
Congratulations to you both!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Kris was great to work with. She sat down with us and listened to our thoughts and ideas and put together beautiful flowers and arrangements at a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and will contact her again for my flowers needs in the future!

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you and we loved working with you. Congratulations and much happiness to everyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely amazing!! Very modern n fabulous to work with! Didn't know I'd be so impressed with my bouquet... I'm still speechless at how beautiful it was!!

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you and congratulations!

Brianna
11/02/2013

I could not be happier with the innovative arrangements Kris put together for my wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with, which made the entire experience so much better. I gave her a rough idea of the flowers I had in mind, and with very little direction from me, she came up with a stunning presentation. The task at hand was not an easy one either, given the flowers were dried wheat and lavender. Though lavender smells nice at first, it becomes pungent after periods of long exposure. She put in a lot of work with these flowers under close quarters, and the finished product was simply beautiful. I highly recommend KRISanthemums to anyone needing flowers for an event.

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you for having the confidence in our work to make your day what you wanted! Congratulations to you both!

1+ year ago

I had a great experience working with Kris at KRISanthemums for my wedding in July. She is very helpful throughout the process by offering suggestions, but is not overbearing. She is very flexible in how you want your flowers to be. When the flowers arrived on the day of the wedding, they were beautiful. Full of color and put together with a lot of attention to detail. I recommend KRISanthemums to anyone looking for quality flowers and service. She is very reasonably priced.

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much! We loved designing for your day!
Congratulations to the two of you!

Nikki
06/01/2013

Our wedding was a very special event, that was only made possible because of Kris. We are very greatful that we found the venue we did.

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much! We loved being able to use local peonies for your day! Best wishes to you both!

Services Used: Flowers

We had our ceremony and reception at Bennett Botanical Gardens on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in October. The venue far exceeded any expectations we had! It truly is a SECRET GARDEN, mature landscaping and flowers everywhere, along with a water feature and gazebos. Kris Bennett made all of the flower arrangements and my BEAUTIFUL bouquet! The quality was amazing and she adds a personal touch that can’t be compared. Our photos were amazing with the marvelous landscaping. We had around 80 guests and they were astounded by the landscaping and flower arrangements. A definite positive attribute of the space is that it is open enough to arrange tables and seating into different scenarios in order to fit what you are looking for. Our day was stress-free and full of wonderful memories! I highly recommend this venue and couldn’t have dreamed of a more magical place to have our special day. Hope to have our vow renewal ceremony there in the future!

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

The colors you chose made my job so easy! Thank you for giving me the freedom to design something original and beyond beautiful !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

KRISanthemums was absolutely one of the most instrumental parts of our dream wedding. Kris and her staff went above and beyond just making duplicates of ideas I had given her from other weddings posted on Pinterest or The Knot: they managed to personalize these ideas to reflect my husband and I’s style and wedding theme – creating truly unique bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. I don’t think there was a moment that went by where I didn’t hear one of our guests commenting on how awesome the flowers were. I enjoy looking at photos of them to this day! Kris and her staff are also very easy to work with – so professional and organized - something a bride can appreciate on a very stressful and emotional day.

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Courtney we all loved working with you !
Congratulations !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The flowers were absolutely stunning! Everything from the bouquets, corsages, ceremony arrangements and centerpieces!!! Amazing florist.

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very much! What a pleasure for us to design for you day!
The best to you both!

Kristin
07/11/2014

Kris with Krisanthemums was awesome to work with. She was very creative and helpful when it came to designing my bouquets and centerpieces. My wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was without her help. She was recommended to me by a previous coworker and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a true artist and professional to create flower arrangements for whatever type of event they are planning.

Recently Married
4.3

Communication with her was a bit difficult, because she would only correspond by email, and she didn't reference our previous emails before responding to me, so she would forget to include a lot of important details in the new price quotes.

But despite the communication issues, once we got it all hammered out, the flowers were beautiful, and turned out just how I wanted them! :)

KRISanthemums responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review. I believe I always meet one on one for the initial meeting and then do use email as a way of keeping both myself and the bride on the same page as far as details.
Congratulations and best wishes to you !