KLK PHOTOGRAPHY: Photography by Kristi Klemens

WEDDINGS | BOUDOIR | FASHION

16 Technology Drive
Irvine, CA 92618 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kristi, Paul & the team at KLK. I have known Kristi for a few years now and have worked with her on a couple of photo shoots. Every time that I saw the photos I was absolutely amazed. Once we started to think about vendors for our wedding, Kristi was actually the first person I knew that I wanted to book for our wedding. The KLK team has such an amazing way of making you feel completely comfortable from the first moment they meet you. On the day of the wedding, all of our wedding party absolutely loved working with them as well. I will refer everyone I know to them or to whoever happens to ask about a good photographer.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi and her husband Paul stepped in to photograph our wedding when our original photographer became ill and was unable to work. They even did the wedding pro bono and allowed him to keep the money we had paid him for his medical bills! So right away, they already earned 5 stars from us. But my adoration for them only grew on the day of the wedding. They were perfect. They were incredibly professional and yet also so friendly. It was joy to have them around all day and so much fun to work with. They happily set up and photographed the long list of requests from my family as well as came up with some great original ideas for shots that I loved. The pictures have turned out beautiful and I am so happy with everything. I can't say enough good things about these two!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring KLK Photography was the #1 best decision I made for my wedding. One look at their website and you will see the quality of their work. Kristi and Paul added so much more than beautiful photography to our wedding day….
1. They are absolutely fun, kind, patient and happy. You will love being around them on your special day. We cannot wait to hang out with them again!
2. They know how to coach so the photos turn out amazing, even those people who have never been in front of a camera look like models.
3. Kristi acts as a stylist and a photographer! She went shopping with me to buy clothes for my engagement/boudoir. She makes the most beautiful accessories, thesoilandsea.com, which I wore for all of my photo shoots, including the wedding!
4. They provide a timeline for wedding day photography and they manage everything. All people have to do is show up!
5. They love to travel for destination weddings!
6. Their work is creative and they make a great team. It is absolutely necessary to have two shooters on your wedding day and nice to have a team that works together all the time.
7. Other vendors, wedding planners and the wedding party all love working with them.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife had seen Kristi’s work before and fell in love. Once I met Kristi, and her husband Paul, I knew they would be perfect for our destination wedding on the Big Island of Hawaii. Working with Kristi from KLK photography was everything we could have hoped for and more. From our very first meeting, Kristi and Paul were already getting ideas and giving us recommendations for shots that would look great. We ended up doing our engagement photos at a variety of different locations and Kristi and Paul took photos of us that we still can’t believe. The way they captured the emotion of the day and their style really is something unique and special. We were married on the Big Island and Kristi and Paul even flew out early to scout out the area and get ideas of what shots they wanted to get. Our wedding was not a normal destination wedding and we had over a 100 family and friends. It took a lot to manage all those family pictures and KLK did it with such ease. Everyone got to know Kristi and Paul and enjoyed having them around the whole week. Our big day turned out perfectly and we were able to get all the shots we wanted and more. Kristi and Paul had some really creative and unique ideas and we can’t wait to see the final pictures. I would definitely recommend KLK to any engaged couple as they really take the time to get to know you and your bride and I guarantee you will be more than happy with them. Kristi and Paul both have their own photographic styles but they play off each other well and it ends up being that much better for you and your bride. I cannot say enough great things about KLK, if you want wonderful photos just book with KLK!

• Wedding: 08/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi & Paul are the BEST!!! Our wedding and engagement photos are Insane!! Best photos EVER! We were nervous going into our engagement photo shoot since we never had professional photos taken before but Kristi & Paul are so nice and fun and happy they make you feel super comfortable and excited right away! It was great getting to do engagement photos first as a fun run through so we were ready to go at the wedding! We are so lucky and thankful we had KLK Photography at our wedding! Kristi & Paul captured the greatest moments throughout the day with our family and friends that we will be able to enjoy forever! They are crazy talented and super great people and we loved working with them! Thank you for everything Kristi & Paul!

• Wedding: 08/25/2013
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi and Paul are incredibly gifted photographers and great people to work with. They both have an amazing eye that captures photos in a unique, special and beautiful way. We hired them for our wedding and over and over again they showed us that they were a great choice. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and our wedding pictures are over the top. They are extremely hard working but yet, always have a smile on their face and love to laugh and put you at ease. I will never hire another photographer but the two of them. We love this couple and highly recommend them for all of your photography needs. Truly one of kind!!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Diane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I even start when it comes to writing a review for KLK Photography? My wedding planner introduced me to Kristi and I knew she was the one the minute I met her. The quality of her work, her professionalism, amazing eye and fabulous personality made it very easy to pick her for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding (and will be planning a trash the dress session soon as well). My fiancée isn’t the biggest fan of doing photos, and working with Kristi and her husband Paul made it so comfortable for us. Within minutes we were both relaxed and had the time of our lives at our engagement shoot. The photos turned out amazing, and we were excited to have them do our wedding as well. During the time in between the shoot and my wedding, Kristi and Paul did the photography for the annual gala the non-profit I work for puts on. This was the first time we had professional photography done and it made all the difference in the world for publication afterwards. Then came the big wedding day…they were amazing. Their visions and their eyes saw shots that none of us could have imagined. We got shots in locations at Pelican Hill that no one else has been able to get, and it was amazing. They made all of the staged photos feel comfortable and unstaged. Our wedding party is a funny group and none of them are used to photos, but Kristi and Paul made it feel so natural for everyone, and it worked out perfectly. I haven’t seen ALL the photos yet, but even just with the 50 or so we have seen I couldn’t be more impressed. I can’t wait to keep working with KLK in the future!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just met Kristi last weekend when I did a boudoir photoshoot for my husband. I was really nervous about doing it and had been researching photographers and Kristi was the first one to to actually make me feel comfortable enough to sign up to do it! She let me ask as many questions as I needed to in order to feel comfortable! When I arrived on Sunday for the photo shoot, she took time to ask me the style of photography that I prefer and let me show her the type of photos that I like. She also helped me pick what outfits would work best! She was SO great at directing me and was incredibly detail oriented when it came to my hair and posing! She took way more time with me than I am sure she intended just to make sure we got the right shot. She also has an AWESOME studio with so many different options. It was so much easier than trying to find my own location! I wish I had met Kristi before my wedding! She is such a sweet person, easy to work with, and amazingly talented as well!

• Wedding: 07/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As my wife and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding the process became quite tedious and challenging. However, we did love the pictures which came out from my good friend's wedding and decided to reach out to her. This was Kristi! What caught our eye was her style and artistry. After our first meeting we hit it off and we felt really comfortable with her. Her husband Paul is great too and they make an awesome combo! The results of both our engagement and wedding photos speak for themselves! A must recommend, please reach out to her!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lovely perfection. From even before our engagement, my husband and I had settled on Kristi at KLK Photography. Knowing her from our Michigan past and following her success and ability to take wedding photography to a new level, we were more than blown away by everything she has to offer. With as busy a schedule as she keeps, she manages to always respond promptly to questions, phone calls, and emails, all with a sweet and smile attitude....she cares deeply about capturing the style you want to create, and she captures it effortlessly. The images she provided with us from our special day are continually looked at daily. She went above and beyond what we hoped for, and after all the planning, it is such a relief to have such great memories to be able to page through. Kristi and Paul were so easy to work with and were always helping with every part of the day, be it from suggestions in how to move efficiently and sneaking us away for a little bride and groom shoot.
High praise for such a wonderful girl, and spectacular photographer.

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi is AMAZING!!! My husband and I were blown away by her artistic capabilities, the quality of her photography and her passion for what she does! I really believe Kristi is one of the best in her craft and professional style. Being a perfectionist, I became a true bridezilla during the wedding process and would not settle for less than the best. My husband and I knew we had to have her do our wedding after seeing our the work she did for a friend's wedding, and I am 110% certain that we chose the right photographer. We will cherish our photographs forever. Not only is she an amazing photographer, her personality is also effortless and amazing. LOVE HER!

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi is a joy to work with and exceptionally talented. I found her to be outgoing, funny, patient and creative. She instantly made me feel confident and at ease. I am incredibly happy with the quality of the photos and the album. Kristi rocks!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi Klemens is fantastic!!!! We absolutely loved working with her! Her photography is amazing!!!!! She captures not only the inner beauty of those that she is photographing but also the love between them. Her books came out fabulous and she is such a joy to work with. I give Kristi an A+++++++

• Wedding: 08/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with KLK at a client's wedding. All I can say is..I love their work! I will refer all my soon to be bride to them. Trust me! If you hire them. You will not regret! They are the best!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved working with KLK Photography. Kristi and Paul were such a pleasure to work with. Kristi really has a way of making you look your absolute best in all of your pictures. I just love her creativity. Her photographs are so much more than just a picture. They are more like art. Kristi and her husband Paul were such a joy to work with. I really liked how they find a way of capturing thousands of pictures without you or your guests ever realizing that they are there. I would definitely recommend KLK Photography to anyone. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 03/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristi was the first vendor we booked and loved her back then and love her even more now! Kristi has been a joy to work with leading up to our wedding day.

She, Paul Bennett (of Blue Sky Videos), and our 2nd shooter, Melissa McClure showed up early the morning of our wedding day and immediately started shooting. Because of timing, sunlight, etc, Kristi and I decided to do away with traditional pics after the ceremony and chose to shoot pre-ceremony pics and a first reveal -- we couldn't have made a better choice! Mu husband and I were able to spend a few hours alone taking pictures before the walk down the aisle and before the madness of the reception - where literally, you have zero time alone to just relish in the fact that you are married and talk about the day's events.

Kristi had teasers in my inbox within 48 hours after our wedding!

Now it's the long and impatient wait until all our pictures are done -- but I'm positive they will be worth the wait. If we were to plan all over again, I'd definitely book Kristi Klemens and Melissa McClure all over again!

• Wedding: 12/04/2009
949-873-2149
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards