Kirkbrae Country Club

Value
Flexibility
Anita222
[Private]

Venue is beautiful. Tiffany is great.

Melissa
06/12/2016

Absolutely Love everything. The brides room is plenty big! Lots of room love it. Even worked with us on our holding fee.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
2 people found this review helpful
Alexandra
07/05/2015

Absolutely amazing night. Tons of family have said it was the best wedding they attended, and my little cousin said that when she gets married, she wants her reception to be at Kirkbrae as well!

1 Review
Recently Married

Kirkbrae Country Club was the perfect choice for my husband and I for our wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the service was exceptional and Tiffany our wedding coordinator made us feel confident that our wedding reception would be perfect. I highly recommend Kirkbrae to friends and family. Thank you Tiffany and thank you Kirkbrae!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So- i always hate when people give all 5 stars because i am very picky and cal literally find fault with anything. Ive been to soo many weddings over the years food usually comes out cold guests are usually complaining about somethinh. Literally the only complaint i recieved is that they did not do last call for alcohol (i didnt care though)

Tiffany was absolutely amazing- very reaponsive to emails even on her days off. My whole day went extremely smooth food came out piping hot you legit had to wait to eat it and steaks were cooked to order... If i could have given this venue more stars on the scale i would have. Top notch all around

Recently Married

I am very happy and pleased to be writing this review for Tiffany and the Kirkbrae Country Club. My husband, Chris and I were married on May 2nd, 2015 at the Kirkbrae Country Club in Lincoln and I have to say it was everything I had envisioned my wedding day to be. On our first visit to Kirkbrae, Chris and I were very impressed with the reception room, the location, and the overall atmosphere of the club. Then we met Tiffany who was just an absolute joy to work with and I really can‘t say enough about the all work she did to ensure our wedding day was perfect. Tiffany’s knowledge and experience around all aspects of the wedding scene sealed the deal for us to have our wedding at Kirkbrae. Tiffany really put my mind at ease with her ability to plan, set up times/days/visits and everything to make sure our wedding was everything we hoped it to be. She took the time to talk or email and set up multiple appointments to finalize details. On the day of the wedding, everything was just amazing from the start to the end. Tiffany was there to coordinate the entire wedding and Chris and I didn’t have to worry about anything. The main reception room was absolutely breathtaking and looked phenomenal. My wedding was like something out of a fairy tale. Chris who is never speechless was amazed and blown away. The reception was amazing from the dancing and music to the lightening, to the exceptional food all blending into a wonderful evening that we will never forget. People and guests continued to call us and my parents weeks after to say what a wonderful and beautiful wedding it was. I couldn’t be happier and can’t thank Tiffany and Kirkbrae Country Club enough for making our wedding so special and absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue to all.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All the staff at KCC were so wonderful and accomidating to my husband and myself! Up until the day of our wedding I was changing things and Tiffany M did not bat an eye at any of my requests. The day went by completly flawless. Tiffany, and all of the staff made our wedding the best day of our lives and we wouldnt change our venue for the world! -Mary and Jack Stepalavich♡

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have recently got married at Kirkbrae Country Club. The place itself is gorgeous(inside and outside!) Tiffany was above and beyond helpful! She accommodated any need I had and was always available for questions it meetings before the wedding! The day of the wedding was just as stress free !! I had forgot my guestbook in the bridal suite while taking pictures and she had already went to find it before I even realized it! She was there any minute that I needed her throughout the whole wedding! She truly is great at what she does and made it much easier for me!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The second my Husband and I walked into KCC, we instantly fell in love. We had looked at only two other venues prior to someone recommending KCC, and within five minutes of being at this venue, we knew it was the one (and that says a lot, considering we had barely looked at any other venues!). Between the perfect natural lighting, beautiful views, space, warmth, and elegance, we knew our wedding reception would be flawless; and it certainly was! Our wedding coordinator, Tiffany, made absolutely sure of that, assisting us through every step of the way. Whereas wedding planning can be stressful, Tiffany went out of her way to make the experience fun and exciting, as opposed to stressful and hectic. From the moment I arrived on my wedding day, I was waited on hand and foot by their amazing staff - the Bridal room was wonderful and spacious (and clean) and the waitress came right down to assist myself and my Bridesmaids with drinks and whatever else we needed. It's been 3 months since our wedding, and we're STILL receiving compliments about how phenomenal KCC was; the food, location, dance floor, etc. Not only are we extremely happy to hear that others are happy, but it says many great things about KCC. If you're looking to have a beautifully flawless wedding reception, you must book this venue! Thank you, Kirkbrae Country Club!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Over the last 14 or so months, I worked with Tiffany to create the St. Pattys themed wedding of my dreams which took place on March 20th, 2015. Tiffany was beyond amazing. She took care of every detail and then took control of the wedding day like the unmatched professional that she is. She left no detail up to chance. I felt so at ease working with her and, because of Tiffany, I knew the day would turn out perfectly. She always responded quickly to my emails and this was one of the reasons we went with this venue. Responsiveness and flexibility were key for us and Tiffany, as well as Kirkbrae staff, demonstrated both qualities. The venue seemed so genuinely pleased to have us as customers and it truly showed. The wedding day went off without a hitch and the Kirkbrae staff, reception food, apperizers, ice sculpture, venue cleanliness, and overall experience was absolute perfection. It came together exactly as we'd discussed and better than I'd dared to imagine! Worth every penny!

Danielle
1 Review
03/13/2015

I cannot say enough about Kirkbrae Country Club, it's true, I've spent the time reviewing my experience in every place possible. After looking at several venues, KCC was the ONLY place I didn't have one complaint about and teared up as I was leaving. Same sex marriage was fairly new to RI when we booked but we took the risk with open arms. Everything was absolutely incredible. We worked with Tiffany and she was truly amazing throughout the entire experience. She was so helpful and always quickly responded to e-mails, even when we needed "urgent" advice. She addressed every item with ease particularly leading up to the day and during the day! Someone forgot the flowers back at the hotel and she offered to go and get them! I MEAN C'MON! We haven't stopped talking about our entire experience. The food was great, piping hot and so delicious. The decor was spot on and easily blended with our colors and decor that we brought in. We couldn't be happier and don't have a single complaint. Thank you so much for a beautiful day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I didn't have a lot of time to plan my wedding, on a budget.
Knowing that Kirkbrae was a beautiful venue, with a pristine reputation for great food, I decided to call and inquire. I was pleasantly surprised by the prompt response I received from Tiffany.
Not only was Tiffany professional and courteous, but thorough and accommodating in every way. I had anything I asked for. Her attention to detail is unremarkable.
From the decor to the food, my wedding was anything and everything I dreamed of, and more. And I did it within my budget.
I would highly recommend working with Tiffany, and having a wedding at Kirkbrae.
My day couldn't have been more perfect, and I couldn't have done it without Tiffany!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at Kirkbrae and would highly recommend this country club for wedding events. I chose Kirkbrae because I had attended two weddings there previously and everything from the food, to the service, to the facility was amazing! The planning process with our event coordinator, Tiffany, was organized and stress free. Tiffany had every thing under control the night of the wedding...while having an amazing attitude (if she was stressed...you couldn't tell!) The entire staff was pleasant, professional, and on their game. There were no mishaps which is a tribute to the incredible planning and preparation of the wedding team at Kirkbrae. They have weddings down-packed! You don't have to worry about anything!

excellent venue
Tiffany the coordinator is great
staff is very helpful and accomodating
would definitely do here again

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kirkbrae was a perfect fit for our big day! We needed a place where we could have both our ceremony and reception for 200 people and Kirkbrae was able to do both indoors as we had a December wedding. Nichole was amazing to work with and made sure that every detail we were looking for was incorporated into our day. She answered emails quickly and was always ready to help! The food was great & the day of the staff went above and beyond to make sure that we and our guests had all that we needed. We picked Kirkbrae when we found out that our original venue would be closing a few months before the wedding and this was a blessing in disguise. We believe that no where else could have provided us with a place for our dream wedding, complete with fireworks!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nichole and her staff were absolutely amazing. She was always there to answer and and all questions and made sure everything went smoothly the day of! KCC is amazing!!!!