Kirkbrae Country Club

Kirkbrae Country Club

The perfect day. The perfect place.

197 Old River Road
Lincoln, RI 02865 | map
Maximum capacity: 400
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely Love everything. The brides room is plenty big! Lots of room love it. Even worked with us on our holding fee.

• Wedding: 06/12/2016
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception at Kirkbrae and would highly recommend this country club for wedding events. I chose Kirkbrae because I had attended two weddings there previously and everything from the food, to the service, to the facility was amazing! The planning process with our event coordinator, Tiffany, was organized and stress free. Tiffany had every thing under control the night of the wedding...while having an amazing attitude (if she was stressed...you couldn't tell!) The entire staff was pleasant, professional, and on their game. There were no mishaps which is a tribute to the incredible planning and preparation of the wedding team at Kirkbrae. They have weddings down-packed! You don't have to worry about anything!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014

excellent venue
Tiffany the coordinator is great
staff is very helpful and accomodating
would definitely do here again

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kirkbrae was a perfect fit for our big day! We needed a place where we could have both our ceremony and reception for 200 people and Kirkbrae was able to do both indoors as we had a December wedding. Nichole was amazing to work with and made sure that every detail we were looking for was incorporated into our day. She answered emails quickly and was always ready to help! The food was great & the day of the staff went above and beyond to make sure that we and our guests had all that we needed. We picked Kirkbrae when we found out that our original venue would be closing a few months before the wedding and this was a blessing in disguise. We believe that no where else could have provided us with a place for our dream wedding, complete with fireworks!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nichole and her staff were absolutely amazing. She was always there to answer and and all questions and made sure everything went smoothly the day of! KCC is amazing!!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and great food. The venue is awesome with great views and great staff.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Ben
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Tiffany for our wedding coordinator at Kirkbrae and she was great! Professional, organized and prompt in responding to emails and answering any questions. The service and food at Kirkbrae was outstanding!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kirkbrae and Tiffany made our dream wedding come true! After our wedding venue burnt down, we were so lucky that Kirkbrae had our wedding date available. Words cannot express our gratitude to Tiffany for helping make our vision a reality in such a short amount of time. From the second we met her, we knew everything would be perfect. She is so accommodating and patient, organized and genuine, passionate and creative...Kirkbrae is so lucky to have her as part of their team. She helped plan every detail, even contacting my florist about last minute changes I had forgotten to let him know of. Tiffany listened to what we wanted our wedding day to be, and the outcome far surpassed our greatest expectations. Kirkbrae looked absolutely amazing and the staff were wonderful. Our guests are still raving about the food, especially the Baked Alaska presentation!! A huge thank you to Kirkbrae and Tiffany for making our wedding the best day ever!!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about kirkbrae. Nicole was so helpful and made everything less stressful from our initial meeting to the day of the wedding. Our original venue unfortunately burnt down and kirkbrae was so helpful and understanding. The food was delicious and everything went perfectly. Everyone commented on not only how beautiful it was but also so great everything was and tasted. I honestly can not think of one bad thing to say. Thank you Nicole and kirkbrae for making the wedding of my dreams come true.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best day ever!! The venue is beyond beautiful and the staff is so nice and accommodating. We had the pleasure of working with Nichole, she is so sweet and very flexible. I felt like I emailed her every day for the entire month before the wedding and she answered every question and concern I had. The day was perfect!! Everyone keeps telling us how they loved the location, saying the food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. Cannot say anything but the best for Kirkbrae. Nichole made me feel so comfortable and all my ideas came to reality with her. She knew exactly what I wanted and everything was beautiful. LOVE LOVE Kirkbrae!!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We visited several wedding venues around the area, but there was something special, something spectacular, about Kirkbrae. There was no doubt in our minds that Kirkbrae was where we wanted to get married. Tiffany Marsocci, the director of weddings and special events at Kirkbrae, is truly a professional and has a unique ability to plan an extraordinary wedding. During the spring, we (along with every other couple to get married at Kirkbrae this year) attended the wedding preview. This provided an amazing glimpse into what we could expect on our wedding night. About 400 people enjoyed a sampling of the many hors d’oeuvres, entrees, sides, and desserts that Kirkbrae (and close partners) has to offer. Each table was set uniquely, showcasing the many styles of tablecloths, napkins, chairs, and other decorative accompaniments couples could envision on their wedding night. Leaving this event, there was no doubt in our minds that our wedding was going to be spectacular, in large part, because of Kirkbrae. Kirkbrae has some unique offerings that makes it impossible to compare it to other venues. All of the food was incredibly delicious. The photo opportunities outside (and inside) were beautiful. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure guests with food allergies and sensitivities are taken care of. Kirkbrae also provided a maitre d’ for us the entire night - one who responded to anything we wanted - from a glass of water, to a platter of hors d’oeuvres, to letting us know that our meals were ready at the table. Perhaps the awesomest thing the staff did was entertain our request to open the dinner with a special rendition of Disney’s Be Our Guest. The waitstaff introduced the first serving with a remarkable, unforgettable show. Needless to say, the night was perfect. We can’t think of one thing that went wrong. We hope to never plan another wedding of our own again. But if anyone ever asks us for a wedding venue recommendation - we will only have one response - Kirkbrae!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tiffany made our wedding absolutely perfect! She was the only vendor to get back to me right away whenever I had a question....and I had a ton of them. I describe her to friends as my wedding fairy godmother. She also recommended a DJ, Ken F. of Elite Entertainment, who was fantastic! Kirkbrae was beautiful and our guests were in awe. The food was delicious (surprisingly so). I expected for some things to go wrong, but absolutely nothing did, thanks to Tiffany. We had a fairy tail wedding at Kirkbrae!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are considering this place - PLEASE BOOK IT!!!!! The entire team is phenomenal! Tiffany Marsocci is the best wedding coordinator ever - she is extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning phase and she is right by your side on the big day. The guests are free to roam about, sit on the balcony or under the gazebo - there is so much space so no matter how many guests you have, everyone will be comfortable. And, of course, the grounds are gorgeous! I wish I could get married all over again (to the same guy of course) just so I could meet with Tiffany and the rest of the team again!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The day was perfect from start to finish! The food and service was outstanding! Everything was set up just as I had wanted and visioned. As we were planning for this special day, Nichole, my wedding coordinator spent many hours helping and advising me plan my dream day. She was very patient and always able to answer all my questions. She recommended and helped me plan vendors. It was a great experience to work with her. I am thankful to her as she was responsible for giving me my dream wedding!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
Amy
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kirkbrae was amazing, I couldn't be happier with my day! I am still getting compliments about the food & how nice it was. We had heard from many people the food was great, and we got to see for ourselves at the wedding preview dinners. Not one complaint (which is rare with 2 big Italian families)! We had 230+ guests and the room was great for that amount of people. The room is big enough for everyone, and since it was summer, a lot of people roamed outside or sat on the deck. We got beautiful pictures in the garden, I am so happy with our choice. Tiffany is great to work with as well. She answers every question, and was really great during crunch time. She made the day run smoothly and I couldn't be happier. I wish we could do it all over again!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kirkbrae gave us our perfect, fairytale wedding. Tiffany was amazing to work with- she has such a talent for coordinating all of the little details. We had lots of ideas about the theme that we wanted, but Tiffany was the one who helped us actually pull all of those ideas together into a beautiful night, right down to coordinating last minute rentals two days before the wedding. She also has tons of contacts in the industry and was able to recommend some outstanding vendors for us. Because they all work together so frequently, the whole day went off without a hitch and I literally never had to worry about a thing. From the ceremony to the last dance, it was coordinated flawlessly. Their ballroom is gorgeous- it literally took our breath away when we walked in and saw it all set up. The food was excellent and we received tons of compliments about our wait staff. Our guests danced all night and Tiffany even coordinated with our vendors to get us an extra half hour so we could keep going just a bit longer. It was everything that we've ever dreamed of, and we've even had tons of people tell us it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended. I can't recommend Kirkbrae highly enough!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
401-333-1300
ext. 245
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment