Kirkbrae Country Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely Love everything. The brides room is plenty big! Lots of room love it. Even worked with us on our holding fee.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
2 people found this review helpful

Over the last 14 or so months, I worked with Tiffany to create the St. Pattys themed wedding of my dreams which took place on March 20th, 2015. Tiffany was beyond amazing. She took care of every detail and then took control of the wedding day like the unmatched professional that she is. She left no detail up to chance. I felt so at ease working with her and, because of Tiffany, I knew the day would turn out perfectly. She always responded quickly to my emails and this was one of the reasons we went with this venue. Responsiveness and flexibility were key for us and Tiffany, as well as Kirkbrae staff, demonstrated both qualities. The venue seemed so genuinely pleased to have us as customers and it truly showed. The wedding day went off without a hitch and the Kirkbrae staff, reception food, apperizers, ice sculpture, venue cleanliness, and overall experience was absolute perfection. It came together exactly as we'd discussed and better than I'd dared to imagine! Worth every penny!

Danielle
1 Review
03/13/2015

I cannot say enough about Kirkbrae Country Club, it's true, I've spent the time reviewing my experience in every place possible. After looking at several venues, KCC was the ONLY place I didn't have one complaint about and teared up as I was leaving. Same sex marriage was fairly new to RI when we booked but we took the risk with open arms. Everything was absolutely incredible. We worked with Tiffany and she was truly amazing throughout the entire experience. She was so helpful and always quickly responded to e-mails, even when we needed "urgent" advice. She addressed every item with ease particularly leading up to the day and during the day! Someone forgot the flowers back at the hotel and she offered to go and get them! I MEAN C'MON! We haven't stopped talking about our entire experience. The food was great, piping hot and so delicious. The decor was spot on and easily blended with our colors and decor that we brought in. We couldn't be happier and don't have a single complaint. Thank you so much for a beautiful day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I didn't have a lot of time to plan my wedding, on a budget.
Knowing that Kirkbrae was a beautiful venue, with a pristine reputation for great food, I decided to call and inquire. I was pleasantly surprised by the prompt response I received from Tiffany.
Not only was Tiffany professional and courteous, but thorough and accommodating in every way. I had anything I asked for. Her attention to detail is unremarkable.
From the decor to the food, my wedding was anything and everything I dreamed of, and more. And I did it within my budget.
I would highly recommend working with Tiffany, and having a wedding at Kirkbrae.
My day couldn't have been more perfect, and I couldn't have done it without Tiffany!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at Kirkbrae and would highly recommend this country club for wedding events. I chose Kirkbrae because I had attended two weddings there previously and everything from the food, to the service, to the facility was amazing! The planning process with our event coordinator, Tiffany, was organized and stress free. Tiffany had every thing under control the night of the wedding...while having an amazing attitude (if she was stressed...you couldn't tell!) The entire staff was pleasant, professional, and on their game. There were no mishaps which is a tribute to the incredible planning and preparation of the wedding team at Kirkbrae. They have weddings down-packed! You don't have to worry about anything!

Private User
Recently Married

excellent venue
Tiffany the coordinator is great
staff is very helpful and accomodating
would definitely do here again

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kirkbrae was a perfect fit for our big day! We needed a place where we could have both our ceremony and reception for 200 people and Kirkbrae was able to do both indoors as we had a December wedding. Nichole was amazing to work with and made sure that every detail we were looking for was incorporated into our day. She answered emails quickly and was always ready to help! The food was great & the day of the staff went above and beyond to make sure that we and our guests had all that we needed. We picked Kirkbrae when we found out that our original venue would be closing a few months before the wedding and this was a blessing in disguise. We believe that no where else could have provided us with a place for our dream wedding, complete with fireworks!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nichole and her staff were absolutely amazing. She was always there to answer and and all questions and made sure everything went smoothly the day of! KCC is amazing!!!!

Ben
11/01/2014

Very professional and great food. The venue is awesome with great views and great staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had Tiffany for our wedding coordinator at Kirkbrae and she was great! Professional, organized and prompt in responding to emails and answering any questions. The service and food at Kirkbrae was outstanding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kirkbrae and Tiffany made our dream wedding come true! After our wedding venue burnt down, we were so lucky that Kirkbrae had our wedding date available. Words cannot express our gratitude to Tiffany for helping make our vision a reality in such a short amount of time. From the second we met her, we knew everything would be perfect. She is so accommodating and patient, organized and genuine, passionate and creative...Kirkbrae is so lucky to have her as part of their team. She helped plan every detail, even contacting my florist about last minute changes I had forgotten to let him know of. Tiffany listened to what we wanted our wedding day to be, and the outcome far surpassed our greatest expectations. Kirkbrae looked absolutely amazing and the staff were wonderful. Our guests are still raving about the food, especially the Baked Alaska presentation!! A huge thank you to Kirkbrae and Tiffany for making our wedding the best day ever!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about kirkbrae. Nicole was so helpful and made everything less stressful from our initial meeting to the day of the wedding. Our original venue unfortunately burnt down and kirkbrae was so helpful and understanding. The food was delicious and everything went perfectly. Everyone commented on not only how beautiful it was but also so great everything was and tasted. I honestly can not think of one bad thing to say. Thank you Nicole and kirkbrae for making the wedding of my dreams come true.

Laura
10/03/2014

Best day ever!! The venue is beyond beautiful and the staff is so nice and accommodating. We had the pleasure of working with Nichole, she is so sweet and very flexible. I felt like I emailed her every day for the entire month before the wedding and she answered every question and concern I had. The day was perfect!! Everyone keeps telling us how they loved the location, saying the food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. Cannot say anything but the best for Kirkbrae. Nichole made me feel so comfortable and all my ideas came to reality with her. She knew exactly what I wanted and everything was beautiful. LOVE LOVE Kirkbrae!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We visited several wedding venues around the area, but there was something special, something spectacular, about Kirkbrae. There was no doubt in our minds that Kirkbrae was where we wanted to get married. Tiffany Marsocci, the director of weddings and special events at Kirkbrae, is truly a professional and has a unique ability to plan an extraordinary wedding. During the spring, we (along with every other couple to get married at Kirkbrae this year) attended the wedding preview. This provided an amazing glimpse into what we could expect on our wedding night. About 400 people enjoyed a sampling of the many hors d’oeuvres, entrees, sides, and desserts that Kirkbrae (and close partners) has to offer. Each table was set uniquely, showcasing the many styles of tablecloths, napkins, chairs, and other decorative accompaniments couples could envision on their wedding night. Leaving this event, there was no doubt in our minds that our wedding was going to be spectacular, in large part, because of Kirkbrae. Kirkbrae has some unique offerings that makes it impossible to compare it to other venues. All of the food was incredibly delicious. The photo opportunities outside (and inside) were beautiful. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure guests with food allergies and sensitivities are taken care of. Kirkbrae also provided a maitre d’ for us the entire night - one who responded to anything we wanted - from a glass of water, to a platter of hors d’oeuvres, to letting us know that our meals were ready at the table. Perhaps the awesomest thing the staff did was entertain our request to open the dinner with a special rendition of Disney’s Be Our Guest. The waitstaff introduced the first serving with a remarkable, unforgettable show. Needless to say, the night was perfect. We can’t think of one thing that went wrong. We hope to never plan another wedding of our own again. But if anyone ever asks us for a wedding venue recommendation - we will only have one response - Kirkbrae!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

Tiffany made our wedding absolutely perfect! She was the only vendor to get back to me right away whenever I had a question....and I had a ton of them. I describe her to friends as my wedding fairy godmother. She also recommended a DJ, Ken F. of Elite Entertainment, who was fantastic! Kirkbrae was beautiful and our guests were in awe. The food was delicious (surprisingly so). I expected for some things to go wrong, but absolutely nothing did, thanks to Tiffany. We had a fairy tail wedding at Kirkbrae!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are considering this place - PLEASE BOOK IT!!!!! The entire team is phenomenal! Tiffany Marsocci is the best wedding coordinator ever - she is extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning phase and she is right by your side on the big day. The guests are free to roam about, sit on the balcony or under the gazebo - there is so much space so no matter how many guests you have, everyone will be comfortable. And, of course, the grounds are gorgeous! I wish I could get married all over again (to the same guy of course) just so I could meet with Tiffany and the rest of the team again!