Katelin Wallace Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katelin is amazing! Just got our pictures this week. I am so in love! I was nervous because I hate myself in pictures & I am so picky, but I honestly did not see one picture that I didn't like! My problem is figuring out which ones I want framed because I like them all! The quality of the photos is amazing. I feel like I am really awkward & she made me feel comfortable & helped us pose in pictures without looking posed... If that makes sense! That was why I chose her, all of her photos look natural. I don't even think she needs the written positive reviews! All of her photos are worth all the words! She captured every important moment & detail I could have wished for on my wedding day. Even more than I imagined! Love, love, love!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katelin is amazing!! She is not only talented at what she does, but her work is impeccable. We had such a blast at our engagement photo shoot as Katelin made us feel extremely comfortable. This was really important to me as I know if my husband (Fiance at the time) and I are not comfortable, we can be really awkward. All the bantering back and forth with Katelin while she was taking the photos made everything feel very easy and relaxed. Even during the more formal photographs Katelin had us laughing and that shows through in the photos!

Based solely on the experience with Katelin on our wedding day- we knew the photos were going to be amazing, and they are!! She even gave us a sneak preview/teaser of both our engagement and wedding photos before they were fully finished which really helped with the angst of not knowing if they turned out ok. With all your "Bridzilla" thoughts running through your mind like "I hope my eyes weren't closed, I hope my lipstick wasn't on my teeth and my hair was out of place." Lets just say Katelin put those doubts straight to rest.

In summary, we couldn't have been happier with the photos. We have a great mix of formal/family, candid, and some stunning beach shots.

Some other points that are worth mentioning :

Katelin was very flexible in making sure we got all the shots we wanted.

We also had a video crew from a different company, and it was the first time these 2 companies had worked together. They both were extremely professional with each other.

All in all, there is little remaining of your wedding day as time goes by...the flowers are gone, the guests are all back home, the honeymoon is over and sadly your back to work! Yes you have a husband in tow, but the only thing that remains are your memories and the photos to help relive them all. It is a great investment and well worth every penny to get the absolute best, and for that reason alone, my husband and I would recommend Katelin to anyone!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katelin was a joy to work with. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photography and I couldn't be happier we chose her. I added her photo booth service a month before the wedding, which I thought might have been too late. Katelin assured me it wasn't and went above and beyond to scout out location ahead of time, hire a 2nd shooter, and helped us with our overall timeline. We had specific requests that were worked into our schedule flawlessly. Katelin's attention to detail, editing style and willingness to take risks are what I like about her most. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or special event.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recommend Katelin to any bride completely and without reservation. She was a joy to work with, was patient, organized and professional. She made my husband and I very comfortable and we LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures. I love so many of them I am having trouble picking which ones to frame - a VERY good problem to have! Our wedding party loved her as well and one of my bridesmaids already has future business with her. We could not have been happier with our photographer. Katelin was fantastic.

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katelin is an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person! She is organized, thorough and offers some wonderful creative advice. She even helped me to create a time line for the day of my wedding. She was so easy to work with and I felt completely at ease with her photographing my husband and I. Katellin definitely goes above and beyond the typical role of photographer. I would recommend her without hesitation and plan on using her again when it comes time to have little ones!

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Katelin for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She was extremely flexible and captured PERFECTLY everything we loved about our day. I was so pleased with the quality of pictures, and I never worried that I would have too few to choose from! Katelin is friendly, professional and a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend using Katelin for wedding/engagement pictures - you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment Katelin met with us to show us her portfolio, I knew she would be the girl for the job. Not only does she capture special moments, but she also has an eye for all the little details. She was great at getting us to have fun and be natural while she was photographing us and by the end of the engagement shoot, we felt like professionals and didn't want her to stop. Katelin took the job very seriously, but still was able to make us laugh and enjoy capturing all of the special moments. We had 300 people at the wedding and she was able to get our large families organized, which is a very difficult task. I could not have imagined anyone else as my wedding photographer and have such appreciation for her talent and the fact that she captured all of the moments on our wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Katelin to all brides out there.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a great time working with Katelin. She was so helpful and professional. I absolutely love my engagement and wedding photos. I have gotten such great reviews from friends and family as well who have seen the photos. I would recommend her services to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You were so wonderful and so professional. You have an eye for beautiful photos! Thank you again for capturing my wedding so well!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katelin was the best and gave us her very best! She worked with our budget and gave me way more than I could have ever asked for. She has such a great eye for shots, color, and textures. I can't stand the typical cheesy wedding photograph poses which is why I really liked Katelin's style. If I ever had any questions she would call or email me back immediately, and she even drove out to our venue before hand to scope out areas to take pictures. I loved her attention to deal and she caught so many special moments during our day. We got our photos back quickly and love every single one. This is your girl to hire!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katelin has a wonderful ability to capture the personality of a couple! She did beautiful engagement and wedding photos for us. Her work is an incredible mix of creative and classic photography. Her fun and bubbly personality make her so amazing to work with. She captured not only our special moments, but also the emotion in those moments. We would highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
714-366-3752
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards