Joseph Halberstadt Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
They were great! Joe included engagement session in the package, which happened to be the most reasonable one out there. We did our wedding on a very low budget, and got way more than we were hoping for with joe! They were very professional and got every single picture I wanted. No one was disappointed, and we couldn't be more pleased with the excellent job he did! They even include the rights to the pictures so you can get them printed anywhere you want, which is a definite plus. We will definitely use joe for any photography needs in the future. I HIGHLY recommend this guy :)
Wedding: 04/27/2013

Sarah 1 Reviews
Joe and Vickie are amazing photographers they work well, they listen to their clients, they take amazing photos. I loved that we got our pictures all done but a few before the wedding so we could go and get to the reception. We felt very comfortable around them and they always knew how to get everyone together and feel at ease to have their pictures. I'll give them two thumbs up and recommend them to anyone know. Also, they are an extremely good deal compared to other local photographers!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
All I can say is WOW!!! Vicki and Jo did an outstanding job! My pictures were everything I wanted them to be and more. Jo and Vicki managed time and the large bridal party perfectly. I love those candid moments that are very hard to capture and I made that very clear to Vicki and Jo and they nailed it. I am so thankful for all of their hard work and care they took in making my day special. I would recommend their services to anyone!!!
Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Halberstadts are excellent to work with! I was the maid of honor in a wedding where Joe was the photographer, and was so impressed with his quality of work that we hired him for our own wedding!
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joe was great! It was so nice having two photographers the whole day to capture all of our big special moments. They were wonderful and came early in the morning to capture the girls getting ready and stayed late until our grand exit with sparklers close to midnight!
Wedding: 06/30/2012

Mechalle... 1 Reviews
Joe and Vicki did such an amazing job of capturing every moment of our special day. You two went above and beyond what is expected of a photographer. You helped coordinate and keep things moving which helped alleviate our stress. Joe and Vicki are not only very professional but provide a personal touch to their job. They are a unique husband and wife team which allows them to be in different places and moments of your wedding so you can capture every aspect of your wedding from beginning to end. They are very passionate and knowledgeable about their work which shows in their finished product. We look forward to having Joe and Vicki photograph our first child and other special moments in our life.
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pictures, for me, was one of the most important things about our wedding. With Joe and Vicki we didn't have to worry about a thing! They were excellent! They were easy to work with, they kept in contact with you throughout the planning process, they made sure they knew what the bride and groom expected, and they fit right into the family on the day of the wedding. The picture quality was excellent and they reallly know what they are doing. They have a nice flow and routine and will make sure you are pleased. I was blown away when I recieved all the pictures on a CD and the photo book they put together for you that is just beautiful. Thank you guys you made our day that much more special for us! =D
Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joe and Vicki were wonderful! Very easy going and provided top notch service for everybody, even those on a budget. They helped me de-stress and captured every moment from start to finish without any complaints on time issues or even helping out in a pinch. Absolutely wonderful to work with and look forward to using in the future or recommending to anyone! Thanks soo much Joe and Vicki for everything.
Jacob and Erin
Wedding: 08/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you for taking part in our special day. You did a great job with the photographs and were very patient in time of confusion. Everyone was extremely pleased with the photographs. Because of you, we have awesome pictures to always remember our day
Matt and Megan
Wedding: 06/04/2011
Joe & Vicki
You did a wonderful job with our wedding pictures and captured our special moments. Thank you so much! We are looking forward to the album
Sandy and Armando

Wedding: 01/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joe and Vicki were wonderful to work with!! They made our wedding full of wonderful memories and was very fun and easy going! Very beatiful work!
Thank you so much! Highly recommended to any couple getting married!!

Amanda and Greg
Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Over all I was very pleased with all the images. Made a beautiful hot day look cool and as if we never sweated. Did a very great job on getting the pictures done and they are very tasteful. Joe and Vicki are very professional and deliver what they promise
Wedding: 07/24/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
GREAT PICTURES. WAS THERE FOR ALL THE RIGHT PICTURES AND VERY FLEXIBLE WITH WHAT YOU WANTED. WILL STAY UNTIL YOU NO LONGER WANT THEM TO STAY FOR ONE FLAT RATE. EXCELLENT JOB!!
Wedding: 05/08/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was very nice working with Joe and Vickie. They did such a wonderful job on our wedding photos and were open to anything we wanted to do. They were there from beginning to end and captured so many pictures for a great cost and quality compared to others. I would definetely recommend them!!
Wedding: 03/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joe and Vicki were wonderful!! They captured so many moments of our wedding that were extremely special and I didn't even know they were around to catch them. Very professional and personal. Their personalities are fun and easy going:) They really know how to make the day as memorable as possible. You know the saying where a picture's worth a thousand words? The pictures they do are worth a million!!! Our family, my husband, and I highly recommend them for any pictures you need done!
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter was not really interested in purchasing many pictures from her wedding day but rather having many taken and owning the rights to those pictures. Many photographers were unwilling to release the rights to all the pictures without the purchase of a huge package. We loved the flexibility that Joseph Halberstadt provided. And thank goodness we were able to get all the pictures! There were so many amazing ones that chosing would have been difficult. The team of Joe and Vicki worked great together; everyone felt at ease with them and often times we didn't even notice that they were around! They were simply there capturing my daughter's special day instead of dictating it. The proofs were ready to view online in a very timely manner. We were thrilled to find them posted so soon after the wedding! I highly recommend this photographer.
Wedding: 09/26/2009
 937-558-2299
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire