Jordan Limousines
"WE TREAT YOU LIKE ROYALTY"
14173 Northwest Freeway

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
How cool were we to have not only the vintage Bentley immediately after our reception, but also the vintage hard top Rolls Royce to take us home after the reception?!?

Our ceremony and reception were held in the same location, and I stole a scene from my girlfriend's wedding where immediately after the ceremony (while all the guests were still in attendance), we had a "mock" leave with bubbles, etc. Since we had an afternoon wedding, I had the gray Bentley show up (so there would be contrast with my ivory lace dress) and we had our fake leave and picture session at 3:00 p.m., it hung around for an hour and then the white Rolls came back after dark at 7:00 p.m. and we had another "real" leave to bubbles and the white car in the dark next to my ivory dress looked nice!

After the honeymoon, I noticed all kinds of pictures on my friends pages where they had also posed next to the cars…. it was amazing. Everyone loved the photo ops and Jim Jordan was wonderful with his suggestions for poses for the bride and groom.. I can hardly wait to find a reason to hire him again! (I wish I had hired his trolley car for the bachelorette party!!) Super fun and worth every cent!
Wedding: 02/16/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
I highly recommend Jordan Limousines. Loved it!

Private User 1 Reviews
We used this service for the Trolley (to take the wedding party to the church and then to the reception venue) and the Rolls Royce to take the bride and groom to their hotel from the reception. Both drivers were wonderful--professional, friendly, and accommodating. Both were very punctual--we didn't have to worry about anything! Joe was very easy to work with and helpful in scheduling times, etc. to make the day run smoothly. I highly recommend this company and thank them for helping to make my daughter's wedding experience a memorable one.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married on December 7, 2013, and we used the Rolls Royce from the church (Houston) to the reception hall (Conroe), WE LOVED IT! We had 400 guests and it was just the best thing ever to ride in an awesome car. Joe was patient because there were other guests taking pictures in front of the car, and then we took a few pictures and the groomsmen and bridesmaids also did too (we had 12 couples!). All in all, I recommend Jordan Limo's because they work with you and they're on time.
Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used the Rolls Royce 65, I believe for our get away car. Joe came right on time, introduced himself to me, and was very nice. Once we arrived at our destination he took photos for us with our monogrammed license plate on the front of the car. They are very reasonable, professional, and easy to work with. I love that they offer a monogram license plate! It is just that extra special detail!
Wedding: 11/30/2013

Suzie Daisy 5 Reviews
Jordan Limousines did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding! We reserved the Trolley for the wedding party, the Rolls Royce for the Father of the Bride and Bride to travel to the church, and the convertible rolls royce for the bride and groom to leave the reception. Joe was so patient with all my questions, very courteous, and most helpful! The trolley is absolutely adorable, and comfortable, fitting so many! The two Rolls Royces were absolutely beautiful! the drivers courteous, and Joe did an excellent job making sure all vehicles were on time! I would definitely recommend Jordan Limousines - we will hopefully use them again, just for a fun special event! Thank you so much Joe!
Suzanne Naseman, Mother of the Bride
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jordan Limousines provided the transportation of our large wedding party to the church and also transported our wedding guests from their hotel to the wedding reception via the red trolley. The service was excellent, on time and flexible to our changing needs. The price we paid was very reasonable for 11 hours of service and our driver, Keith, was outstanding. I highly recommend this vendor!
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We recently got married at Royal Oaks County Club and the night was topped off by a beautiful Rolls Royce (via Jordan Limos) picking us up in the porte cochere. The driver was on-time and exactly where we wanted him to pick us up. They had our last name on the license plate and the driver was very cautious while driving. I would highly recommend Jordan Limos for your wedding. Beautiful cars and ON TIME!!
Wedding: 09/28/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
They provided transportation and the Rolls Royce was the perfect ride for our wedding I loved it!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jordan Limousines was responsive, made the process easy and went above and beyond for our wedding day. They are a vendor that will do what you ask and more when you book. They call you back very quickly if you have a question and you do not have to worry if they will perform or not on the day of your wedding like certain vendors you work with.
Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I used the white rolls royce for our sparkler exit. It was amazing! The car looked flawless, and was such a nice touch. It went perfectly with our vintage theme. Our driver arrived early and was very personable! We ended up leaving our car/housekeys at the wedding venue and didn't realize until halfway on our way home. So we had to call one of the groomsmen to bring them to us. Our driver let us sit in the car for 15 minuets while we waited for our house keys! He talked to us the whole time. Very nice man, and didn't charge us extra for the time. Very professional, and I highly recommend them.
Wedding: 12/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a wonderful experience with Joe at Jordan Limousines. I originally ordered the Bentley, but when it was having temporary mechanical problems and a specialty part he ordered didn't come from his supplier on time, (hey, these are classic cars - it happens!), he took action immediately, and sent the Rolls Royce. If that is not outstanding customer service, I don't know what is. The driver was friendly and was extremely aware of our every need every moment he was on the job. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience, and hope to use Jordan Limousines for other events we have "down the road".
Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The transportation was flawlessly executed for the luncheon, wedding, and reception! The limo drivers were competent and pleasant, the vehicles were in great shape, and the prompt timing was much appreciated! I am especially impressed because I rented 4 vehicles and all went well. It was a pleasure working with Jordan Limousines.
Wedding: 09/08/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5

Anonymous 6 Reviews
My husband surprised me with a 1960 silver Bentley get-away car for our wedding. It was such a beautiful, neat car! They customized the license plate with our last name which was a really special touch. This service is pretty straight forward - they picked us up from our reception and dropped us off at our hotel. They were on time and the service was just fine. The driver was nice, but his driving skills were a little questionable (my overall rating incorporates that).
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love the different cars/limos that are available at Jordans. We chose to leave the reception in an old rolls royce and got so many compliments! They even make a license plate with the groom's last name and put it on the front of the car- awesome!! Our driver was great, he was even there early. The only downside is that its a little expensive, but you get what you pay for and I'm still glad we hired them!
Wedding: 02/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW! We could not imagine that we found a Rolls Royce (1965) for the awesome price that we did! My husband and I were looking for the perfect surprise to our wedding but a Rolls Royce was definitely out of our reach. We found Jordan Limousines online and decided to check it out. It was perfect. The service provided by Joe (owner) and the suggestions for pictures were great! Our driver was awesome! We were very pleased with our beautiful car and every single detail about it! Thanks Jordan Limousines for making our wedding memorable!
Fatima
Wedding: 12/17/2011
 713-680-3181
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire