Jordan Limousines

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I recently got married in April 2015. While planning my wedding I was determined to have an old classic car for our send off.
After doing some research I found that Jordan Limousines was the best fit for us! They have a few different vehicles to pick from and they are all in AMAZING condition but we liked the White Rolls Royce best!
When it was time for our grand exit, the car just made it!!! Everyone was in awwww! The license plate even had our last name :)
There was a driver dressed to perfection. He had a hat and gloves. Such a cute touch!
The drive home was so sweet and relaxing. It was such a great way to end the night.
I highly recommend Jordan Limousines for your wedding!

Services Used: Transportation

I had some last minute transportation changes pop up the day before the wedding and I was stressing, but Jordan was very helpful and adjusted to my new conditions very easily. The drivers showed up and were very patient with us when we went 30 minutes over our departure time. I would highly suggest using them!

Services Used: Transportation

It was a pleasure having you guys as a part of our wedding. Your 1953 Chevy Pickup Truck and the blue grass band were our personal faves from our wedding. They were the heart and soul of our beautiful wedding day. Anna & Eric

Services Used: Transportation

It was unbelievable! A Happy ever after ending! Thanks to my godmother, she perfected our exit, at the end of the night with a white Rolls Royce! Amazingly beautiful! Our driver was amazing and we were able to enjoy our transportation to the fullest!

Services Used: Transportation

We rented a trolley for our wedding party for transportation to and from the hotel to church to the venue - not only was the trolley great for photos, but our driver was early, and got us to where we all needed to go in a timely and professional manner! Riding on the trolley with everyone was also such a fun and special memory!

Services Used: Transportation

We used Jordan Limousines for our wedding transportation. The owner, Joe Jordan, was kind and very informative. The service was on time and the driver, Fabian, was awesome! And the 65 Rolls was gorgeous! I would definitely recommend Jordan Limousines and I would use them again in the future.

Services Used: Transportation

I highly recommend Jordan Limousines. After helping plan the wedding, I wanted my son and future daughter-in-law to continue to have a first class wedding all the way down to a Rolls Royce convertible. We all went to Jordan's warehouse where they keep all the different antique cars to pick out a car. They are restored impeccablly and made a hit at the wedding. It's just the icing on the cake for a top notch wedding. I met Joe Jordan through a mutal friend and he was as professional as they get, telling us what they do, what time they show up and he even offer some extras that made the setting even more special. He provided, at an extra cost of course, the license plates with the last name on it and also the red rope/red carpet treatment just like at the Oscars! My son and daughter-in-law felt like Rock Stars!

Guadalupe
03/14/2015

On behalf of my sister whose wedding I planned, I want to send kudos to Jordan Limousines for providing the transportation on the day of her wedding. Mr. Joe Jordan was easy to work with, responsive to all my requests and provided me with a detailed plan to make sure that the transportation was handled seamlessly. My sister chose the Rolls Royce which was stunning and her driver was prompt, courteous and friendly. In addition to honor both my sister (now) brother in law's military service, they were offered a military discount and Mr. Jordan also threw in the personalized license plate as an extra thank you. I wish I had another event on the horizon where I would need some special transportation because I would choose Jordan Limousines in a heartbeat! Again, thanks for making a perfect day, even better!

G. Cantu de Medina, Sister of the Bride (Cant-Lankford Wedding)

Lendsey
12/13/2014

Jordan Limousines was the perfect way to end our wedding! The Rolls Royce was so nice and Mr. Joe drove us around to look at Christmas lights. He is super friendly and very accommodating! I highly recommend their service to everyone. It was the perfect way to wind down and take a minute to relax and take in all the events of the evening. Thanks again for your amazing service!!

Recently Married

Jordan Limousines was a wonderful Experience for my Son's Military Wedding. The car was beautiful- the Driver was prompt even at the location before time. My Son and his wife enjoyed their drive. I would go with this vendor again and definitely recommend to my friends/family.

Services Used: Transportation

Driver was kind and professional and most importantly on time!

1 Review
Recently Married

Jordan Limousines was the perfect ending to our wedding day! The Rolls Royce getaway car provided a memorable experience that we will treasure always.

Services Used: Transportation

Joe was great from day 1. Our son's wedding was held in Wharton at The Orchard at Caney Creek, which is about an hour away. Our driver, Keith, arrived in perfect time and he was so polite and helpful. The car, a white Rolls Royce, was stunning. The text I received from our son the next morning was this: "Our Rolls Royce was legit. :)"
Coming from him, very high praise indeed.
I just wanted to say "thank you" for providing the perfect finishing touch to a wonderful day!
Thanks again,
Connie Deckard

Connie

Services Used: Transportation

We went with the silver Bentley for our wedding and it was amazing!! My dress was a blush color and as soon as I saw this car online, I knew I wanted it. Mr. Jordan was our driver, and he was spectacular! Very friendly and a big help on what pictures would look best with the car.
When Sabine St. bridge was blocked off and we couldn't get there to take pictures, he got out, spoke with the cop and got us through. I am very thankful for him and his beautiful car. I highly recommend this company for your wedding, it was a great add. The pictures with the car are going to look great. We used them for the ride from the ceremony to the reception, so we could get pictures of the car in the light. I am so happy we used this company.

Services Used: Transportation

Mr. Jordon, the owner of Jordon Limos is great. He was very easy to talk to and work with. The 1953 Chevy Truck we rented for my daughters wedding was a hit!!! It's a one of a kind rental. I searched for months to rent an old pickup truck and was excited to see he has one in his fleet of beautiful cars. He also rents ROLLS. It's going to make great pics!
Thanks, Virginia Kolar
Houston, Tx

1+ year ago

The Bentley convertible was beautiful! Perfect for the wedding getaway car. Joe was great throughout the process. He arrived early at the venue . Also enjoyed the wedding tips he sent. You should definately take advantage of his well cared for fleet! A+