Jon's Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

They were incredibly friendly but not pushy in any way. We had Tessie help us out and she was just amazing! They make you feel very comfortable from the get go. They made it a very special day for all of my bridal party and especially myself.

[Private]

I went in to Jon's Bridal today with my mother and father just expecting to try on some dresses and get an idea of what styles looked good on me. By the time we left today, we had chosen and bought my dream dress! Rebekah was our consultant and was clearly committed to helping me find the perfect dress within my budget. I chose a round of dresses and then she did, and I now understand what they mean when they say, "Trust the experts!" Everything she brought me was beautiful, and I cannot praise her patience, kindness, and dedication to finding the perfect dress enough. The store itself was lovely with a wonderful selection of dresses for any budget. I would definitely recommend Jon's Bridal to all Tampa Area brides!

(Writte by my fiance):

My fiancée visited Jon's Bridal on March 14th, 2016. Naturally, I wasn't allowed to tag along, but in planning/doing our research, we were very excited for the appointment. She had already shopped at David's Bridal, which had decent variety, but still had a Walmart-esque feel to it, and also at Brides by Demitrios which was slightly underwhelming, and she didn't find a dress there that had the "wow" factor she was looking for. That brings us to the appointment with Jon's Bridal. Kim was her consultant, and was phenomenal from the start. She covered all of the bases up front, from going through her preferences and tastes, my style, and even covered the same subjects with the loved ones that tagged along with her. Kim was extremely thorough in her assessment of my fiancée's budget, things she liked and didn't like, and also stuck to her budget. In fact, Kim was so spot-on that my fiancée fell in love with the first dress she tried on. Even after trying 10 more options, she still decided on the first one. Kim and by association, Jon's Bridal, did a fantastic job of creating a great atmosphere for my fiancée-- they gave her the care & attention she deserved, and we are happy to say that she said YES TO THE DRESS at Jon's Bridal. I would recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an appointment today at Jon's Bridal with Tessie. It was my first wedding dress shopping experience. Tessie was great from the start, she sat down with me and went over my preferences, looked at pictures I had of things I liked, reviewed my budget, etc. We then went through ALL of the dresses in my size together and she let me and my guests pick which ones I wanted to try on. Then it was time to try them on! I had a huge fitting room and she put every dress on me herself. She never left me hanging alone and she was very careful with every dress. Finally on the last dress, I said YES! Tessie was very supportive without being over the top, and she was great at reading my reaction and response and giving good feedback without being harsh at all. A perfect bridal consultant! My mom, future mother-in-law, and my matron of honor all agreed that it was a great experience! If I had to do it over again, I would definitely go back to Jon's!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My consultant Gigi was amazing. She was patient, understood my individual quirks and quickly knew exactly what dress I was looking for. She gave an opinion, which I wasn't expecting, nor did I think I would want it! But her opinion actually echoed my thoughts, and lead me straight to the right dress. She went back and for between dresses and accessories with me, and was very patient. Thank you so much, the dress is PERFECT.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Jon's Bridal was better than any other experience I had at any other bridal shop in the Tampa area!! Although my wedding is still a year away, I decided to start the dress search early since I assumed it would take months to find the perfect dress, order it, alter it, etc. I am also a size 14/16 regularly so I was worried about trying on sample sizes that I knew would be too small. I am also a wedding coordinator so I know everything takes time. I had gone to several different stores in the area and found a few dresses that I liked, but didn't love. I was not overly impressed by the service I got at other large stores and even some of the bridal boutiques. The consultants were nice, but didn't seem too interested. Finally, I went to Jon's Bridal and everything changed. I was able to try on dresses right off the rack that fit me almost perfectly! The entire staff there is so welcoming and you can feel how genuine and interested they are in helping you find the right gown! They take the time to ask question, connect with you, and get a really great understanding of how you want to look and feel. My consultant was Rebecca and I could not have been happier with her! She was AMAZING and knew what she was doing. She was so sweet and I could really tell she was invested in helping me find my dress and making sure I got everything I wanted. Every single dress she pulled out for me not only fit, but I LOVED them ALL!!!! And Rebecca was super fun and energetic to work with even though we were there from 5:30 until about 8pm!!! She made me feel beautiful and excited to be there! By the end of the appointment I found my dress. I came back the next day to show my mother the gown and we purchased it right away. I could go on and on about how wonderful this place is and how much I adore the people there. If you are dress shopping in Tampa, look no further than Jon's Bridal!!!! Best experience ever.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Tessie and she was absolutely amazing! I tried on about 10 dresses then tried a few on again and she never tried to rush me. She gave me her opinion as well so that I could process my thoughts. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a dress and needing someone kind and honest! I originally went to David's to try on styles and I had like 5 different people helping me and I really didn't care for any of their dresses. I loved all of Jons dresses but obviously I could only pick 1. Everyone was kind and made my group and I feel so welcomed.

[Private]

I had an amazing experience at Jon's bridal. Tessie worked with me one-on-one and she was great! We browsed through each dress together before trying some on. I loved that they have dresses in every size. It really helped me imagine what the dress would look like when it actually fit me! Everyone at the store was incredibly friendly and very helpful! I tried on more dresses at other stores, before coming back to purchase the one that I really loved from the beginning on my first trip there. Overall, I would definitely recommend this bridal store to any bride! I think that have a great variety of dresses and in tons of sizes!

[Private]

Beautiful dresses and wide selection! Tessie is awesome! She is so sweet and helpful.

[Private]

I went to Jon's Bridal on a fun girls day with my grandmother while visiting from Arizona. My consultant was absolutely phenomenal. She made me feel like I was important, understood, and truly valued as a customer. She made the experience so magical from start to finish and created, by far, the best wedding dress shopping experience I've had. Although, I wasn't intending on purchasing a dress when I came in, I am so thankful for all of the advice I received and all that I learned about my own preferences for my wedding day. If all else fails, I will be returning to Jon's Bridal to get my dream dress!

[Private]

Tessa was my assistant for the day and helped me find my dress!!!! I love it and would definitely recommend there services to any one getting married!!!!!

MarieandMarc
[Private]

Jon's Bridal is amazing. I had the best experience ever! Kim was a great help, she found the exact dress I was looking for In less than 30 minutes, I found my dream dress. This is the perfect place to go!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jon's Bridal was an amazing experience! Denise was so helpful and you could tell she knew what she was talking about. After I went there the first day I found my dress but she told me they had just ordered my same dress in my actual size. When I called the next day she told me it just came in but it was still in the box, but when I got there she actually steamed the dress herself to have it all ready for me!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Jon's Bridal with my mom, grandmother, and 2 of my bridesmaids in search for my perfect dress. I had a bit of anxiety about actually being able to find the right dress and make that big decision. I was warmly greeted when I arrived and shortly thereafter was introduced to Tessie. She asked me all the right questions, explained to me how Jon's Bridal works, and had a great attitude. Tessie made me feel very comfortable. She showed me all my dress options right on the rack and I selected the ones I wanted to try. She was helpful, provided input when her expertise was needed, and bantered with my mom and entourage. Not only did she help me find MY dress, but once we started the appointment, my anxiety about it all seemed to disappear, and I never felt rushed. With her experience, Tessie also knew exactly how to make me feel like a beautiful bride, and even made me cry, which was completely unexpected. I am so glad I visited Jon's Bridal and met Tessie. I'm grateful for the experience I had and the beautiful dress I have for my big day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Tessie was amazing. I'll admit I was a little stressed I wouldn't find anything. She was very patient with me and helped me with every dress, putting it on and taking it off. The first four dresses I tried on, I wasn't blown away by any of them. So I went back to the racks with Tessie and picked 4 more. The second one was THE ONE. It is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen and my experience was amazing. I'd recommend Jon's bridal to anyone wanting quality service and selection!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Denise accompanied me start to finish with a smile on her face the whole time. She knew exactly what I was looking for and by the end of our consultation, I had my wedding dress. I'm thoroughly impressed with how personal the experience was. I had her undivided attention until I made my decision. No need to look elsewhere. This place has it all!