Jon's Bridal

Value
Flexibility
4.7

(Writte by my fiance):

My fiancée visited Jon's Bridal on March 14th, 2016. Naturally, I wasn't allowed to tag along, but in planning/doing our research, we were very excited for the appointment. She had already shopped at David's Bridal, which had decent variety, but still had a Walmart-esque feel to it, and also at Brides by Demitrios which was slightly underwhelming, and she didn't find a dress there that had the "wow" factor she was looking for. That brings us to the appointment with Jon's Bridal. Kim was her consultant, and was phenomenal from the start. She covered all of the bases up front, from going through her preferences and tastes, my style, and even covered the same subjects with the loved ones that tagged along with her. Kim was extremely thorough in her assessment of my fiancée's budget, things she liked and didn't like, and also stuck to her budget. In fact, Kim was so spot-on that my fiancée fell in love with the first dress she tried on. Even after trying 10 more options, she still decided on the first one. Kim and by association, Jon's Bridal, did a fantastic job of creating a great atmosphere for my fiancée-- they gave her the care & attention she deserved, and we are happy to say that she said YES TO THE DRESS at Jon's Bridal. I would recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an appointment today at Jon's Bridal with Tessie. It was my first wedding dress shopping experience. Tessie was great from the start, she sat down with me and went over my preferences, looked at pictures I had of things I liked, reviewed my budget, etc. We then went through ALL of the dresses in my size together and she let me and my guests pick which ones I wanted to try on. Then it was time to try them on! I had a huge fitting room and she put every dress on me herself. She never left me hanging alone and she was very careful with every dress. Finally on the last dress, I said YES! Tessie was very supportive without being over the top, and she was great at reading my reaction and response and giving good feedback without being harsh at all. A perfect bridal consultant! My mom, future mother-in-law, and my matron of honor all agreed that it was a great experience! If I had to do it over again, I would definitely go back to Jon's!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My consultant Gigi was amazing. She was patient, understood my individual quirks and quickly knew exactly what dress I was looking for. She gave an opinion, which I wasn't expecting, nor did I think I would want it! But her opinion actually echoed my thoughts, and lead me straight to the right dress. She went back and for between dresses and accessories with me, and was very patient. Thank you so much, the dress is PERFECT.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Jon's Bridal was better than any other experience I had at any other bridal shop in the Tampa area!! Although my wedding is still a year away, I decided to start the dress search early since I assumed it would take months to find the perfect dress, order it, alter it, etc. I am also a size 14/16 regularly so I was worried about trying on sample sizes that I knew would be too small. I am also a wedding coordinator so I know everything takes time. I had gone to several different stores in the area and found a few dresses that I liked, but didn't love. I was not overly impressed by the service I got at other large stores and even some of the bridal boutiques. The consultants were nice, but didn't seem too interested. Finally, I went to Jon's Bridal and everything changed. I was able to try on dresses right off the rack that fit me almost perfectly! The entire staff there is so welcoming and you can feel how genuine and interested they are in helping you find the right gown! They take the time to ask question, connect with you, and get a really great understanding of how you want to look and feel. My consultant was Rebecca and I could not have been happier with her! She was AMAZING and knew what she was doing. She was so sweet and I could really tell she was invested in helping me find my dress and making sure I got everything I wanted. Every single dress she pulled out for me not only fit, but I LOVED them ALL!!!! And Rebecca was super fun and energetic to work with even though we were there from 5:30 until about 8pm!!! She made me feel beautiful and excited to be there! By the end of the appointment I found my dress. I came back the next day to show my mother the gown and we purchased it right away. I could go on and on about how wonderful this place is and how much I adore the people there. If you are dress shopping in Tampa, look no further than Jon's Bridal!!!! Best experience ever.

[Private]

Beautiful dresses and wide selection! Tessie is awesome! She is so sweet and helpful.

[Private]

I went to Jon's Bridal on a fun girls day with my grandmother while visiting from Arizona. My consultant was absolutely phenomenal. She made me feel like I was important, understood, and truly valued as a customer. She made the experience so magical from start to finish and created, by far, the best wedding dress shopping experience I've had. Although, I wasn't intending on purchasing a dress when I came in, I am so thankful for all of the advice I received and all that I learned about my own preferences for my wedding day. If all else fails, I will be returning to Jon's Bridal to get my dream dress!

[Private]

Tessa was my assistant for the day and helped me find my dress!!!! I love it and would definitely recommend there services to any one getting married!!!!!

[Private]

Jon's Bridal is amazing. I had the best experience ever! Kim was a great help, she found the exact dress I was looking for In less than 30 minutes, I found my dream dress. This is the perfect place to go!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jon's Bridal was an amazing experience! Denise was so helpful and you could tell she knew what she was talking about. After I went there the first day I found my dress but she told me they had just ordered my same dress in my actual size. When I called the next day she told me it just came in but it was still in the box, but when I got there she actually steamed the dress herself to have it all ready for me!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Jon's Bridal with my mom, grandmother, and 2 of my bridesmaids in search for my perfect dress. I had a bit of anxiety about actually being able to find the right dress and make that big decision. I was warmly greeted when I arrived and shortly thereafter was introduced to Tessie. She asked me all the right questions, explained to me how Jon's Bridal works, and had a great attitude. Tessie made me feel very comfortable. She showed me all my dress options right on the rack and I selected the ones I wanted to try. She was helpful, provided input when her expertise was needed, and bantered with my mom and entourage. Not only did she help me find MY dress, but once we started the appointment, my anxiety about it all seemed to disappear, and I never felt rushed. With her experience, Tessie also knew exactly how to make me feel like a beautiful bride, and even made me cry, which was completely unexpected. I am so glad I visited Jon's Bridal and met Tessie. I'm grateful for the experience I had and the beautiful dress I have for my big day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Denise accompanied me start to finish with a smile on her face the whole time. She knew exactly what I was looking for and by the end of our consultation, I had my wedding dress. I'm thoroughly impressed with how personal the experience was. I had her undivided attention until I made my decision. No need to look elsewhere. This place has it all!

[Private]

Tessie Crawford was extremely nice!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My consultant Denise was amazing! She asked me a bunch of questions to really get to know me and most of all how I wanted to feel in my dress on my wedding day. She was very patient, professional and responsive. She never rushed me to make a decision and she brought so many dress for me to try on. She really made me feel like I was the most important person and she made my experience of buying a dress phenonemal!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my experience at Jon's Bridal! I went in searching for a dress, but not really set on necessarily buying one that day (it was only the second bridal dress store I had been to). I went in and the service was great! I loved the elegant, sophisticated atmosphere the place had. The dresses were all so gorgeous. Gigi helped me pick out my MANY styles of dresses I wanted to try on and dealt with my crazy outgoing personality so well. We talked, we laughed, and by the end of my appointment I had found THE DRESS! I couldn't be happier or any more satisfied than what I am now and with my visit and end result at Jon's. So thank you ladies, and especially Gigi, and Jon for helping me in finding the dress of my dreams! --Bree Joslyn

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jon's Bridal was by far the best experience I had when shopping for my gown! Gigi was my consultant, and she understood my personality right away! She was able to find the perfect dress (go figure it was the first one I tried on) and remain within my budget! The staff was fantastic, very friendly and funny! I really had a phenomenal experience and will be recommending them to every and any one who is looking for a dress. Thank you so much!

-Jamie

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had been on few other Bridal appointments before going to Jon's Bridal. I had a vision for what my day would be like when I was trying to find THE dress. I expected to be taken care of by a professional who listened to what I was looking for and would search high and low to find the perfect dress for me. Sadly, my first few experiences fell far short and were very discouraging. The stores were over booked and my 'consultant' was not there to cater just to me; long waits, no help in the dressing rooms (except for my sister), and no one helping me search through the mess of gowns to find one that was the shape or fit I was looking for.
After the first few disappointments, I had yet another appointment at Jon's. When my sister and I arrived we were immediately greeted and introduced to our Wedding consultant Kim. She had a few questions to ask before whisking us into the dress area, where she knew just about every style that was available and pulled out no less than 10 dresses for me to try that she knew would have the shape and look I had told her I wanted. Within 15 minutes of arriving I was in my private dressing room with our private seating and viewing area and was ready to try on my first dress.
I found THE dress and couldn't be happier. Kim was absolutely amazing! Thank You!

-Lindsay
P.S. She helped my sister find her dress the same day too!