Jon's Bridal

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Jon's Bridal on a fun girls day with my grandmother while visiting from Arizona. My consultant was absolutely phenomenal. She made me feel like I was important, understood, and truly valued as a customer. She made the experience so magical from start to finish and created, by far, the best wedding dress shopping experience I've had. Although, I wasn't intending on purchasing a dress when I came in, I am so thankful for all of the advice I received and all that I learned about my own preferences for my wedding day. If all else fails, I will be returning to Jon's Bridal to get my dream dress!

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jon's Bridal was an amazing experience! Denise was so helpful and you could tell she knew what she was talking about. After I went there the first day I found my dress but she told me they had just ordered my same dress in my actual size. When I called the next day she told me it just came in but it was still in the box, but when I got there she actually steamed the dress herself to have it all ready for me!

• Wedding: 11/21/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Jon's Bridal with my mom, grandmother, and 2 of my bridesmaids in search for my perfect dress. I had a bit of anxiety about actually being able to find the right dress and make that big decision. I was warmly greeted when I arrived and shortly thereafter was introduced to Tessie. She asked me all the right questions, explained to me how Jon's Bridal works, and had a great attitude. Tessie made me feel very comfortable. She showed me all my dress options right on the rack and I selected the ones I wanted to try. She was helpful, provided input when her expertise was needed, and bantered with my mom and entourage. Not only did she help me find MY dress, but once we started the appointment, my anxiety about it all seemed to disappear, and I never felt rushed. With her experience, Tessie also knew exactly how to make me feel like a beautiful bride, and even made me cry, which was completely unexpected. I am so glad I visited Jon's Bridal and met Tessie. I'm grateful for the experience I had and the beautiful dress I have for my big day.

• Wedding: 11/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise accompanied me start to finish with a smile on her face the whole time. She knew exactly what I was looking for and by the end of our consultation, I had my wedding dress. I'm thoroughly impressed with how personal the experience was. I had her undivided attention until I made my decision. No need to look elsewhere. This place has it all!

• Wedding: 10/31/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My consultant Denise was amazing! She asked me a bunch of questions to really get to know me and most of all how I wanted to feel in my dress on my wedding day. She was very patient, professional and responsive. She never rushed me to make a decision and she brought so many dress for me to try on. She really made me feel like I was the most important person and she made my experience of buying a dress phenonemal!!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jon's Bridal was by far the best experience I had when shopping for my gown! Gigi was my consultant, and she understood my personality right away! She was able to find the perfect dress (go figure it was the first one I tried on) and remain within my budget! The staff was fantastic, very friendly and funny! I really had a phenomenal experience and will be recommending them to every and any one who is looking for a dress. Thank you so much!

-Jamie

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been on few other Bridal appointments before going to Jon's Bridal. I had a vision for what my day would be like when I was trying to find THE dress. I expected to be taken care of by a professional who listened to what I was looking for and would search high and low to find the perfect dress for me. Sadly, my first few experiences fell far short and were very discouraging. The stores were over booked and my 'consultant' was not there to cater just to me; long waits, no help in the dressing rooms (except for my sister), and no one helping me search through the mess of gowns to find one that was the shape or fit I was looking for.
After the first few disappointments, I had yet another appointment at Jon's. When my sister and I arrived we were immediately greeted and introduced to our Wedding consultant Kim. She had a few questions to ask before whisking us into the dress area, where she knew just about every style that was available and pulled out no less than 10 dresses for me to try that she knew would have the shape and look I had told her I wanted. Within 15 minutes of arriving I was in my private dressing room with our private seating and viewing area and was ready to try on my first dress.
I found THE dress and couldn't be happier. Kim was absolutely amazing! Thank You!

-Lindsay
P.S. She helped my sister find her dress the same day too!

• Wedding: 10/09/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jons Bridal was everything I had hoped for! I had never tried on wedding dresses before and I was so nervous that I wouldn't find the one to say YES to, when in fact it was the complete opposite! I LOVED EVERYTHING I TRIED ON!! How was that possible? I believe its because Jons Bridal isn't just off the rack dresses like Davids Bridal. Nothing I tried on looked the same and they had every shape and style that i wanted to see on myself. My bridal consultant Tessie was so helpful and made me feel like I was a princess. She made the whole experience awesome for me, my family and my friends. When I tried on "the one" everyone cried including myself. I couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Jons Bridal for everything! :)

• Wedding: 09/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an amazing experience here at jobs bridal, the staff was welcoming and very excited to share a special time with me. I felt like I was their number one priority and they are amazing at what they do. my dress is the perfect ten and I'm so glad I came here. I recommend this place to anyone shopping for that special day!

• Wedding: 09/04/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Jon's Bridals and worked with Tessie. I have to say that my entire experience was more than I'd expected it to be. Tessie was very understanding to what I was looking for. She was patient, kept us laughing, and was ever understanding that I had my son and nephew who are both very active. That having been my first appt in search of a dress, I was sure I wasn't going to find it first go round. But I DID! Tessie even surprised me with the price which was right in my budget. She left that as a surprise I wasn't expecting and made the whole experience that much better! If you want your dress search apart of your memorable moments in the event planning, go to Jon's Bridals and even better ask for Tessie!

• Wedding: 08/15/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having recently moved to Florida, I didn't know of any bridal stores first hand so we ended up going to Jon's Bridal based solely on the reviews. I've tried on dresses before so I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. However, my consultant, Rebecca, pulled dresses for me that I never would have given a second thought to try on. As it turns out, I ended up falling in love with one of her picks ! She really listened to the way I described how I envisioned my wedding and picked up on details that I didn't even know I wanted. However, the dress was over budget and when I couldn't get past the number on the tag, we left the store. But , being the indecisive person that I am, we returned about an hour later to try on the dress one more time. Although we didn't have another appointment, Rebecca still made time for us and let me try on the dress again. She catered to my needs and even spent time showing me accessories I could pair with the dress. Jon's Bridal was an amazing experience . All of the reviews were spot on and I'm so glad I went!

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jon's Bridal made me feel as if I was their most important priority from the time I walked through the door until I left the venue. We were instantly greeted by a consultant, Denise is absolutely phenomenal!! By the time I actually made it to Jon's, I had already visited two boutiques, however, Denise found out my likes and dislikes, worked with my team to make sure that I didn't go over budget, and listened to what I liked and disliked as I tried on dress after dress and made my visit very ENJOYABLE. She then showed options on dresses that I ranked high on the list, was very patient, and understanding. I ended up saying YES to the dress, not because it was beautiful, but because of the way I felt in the dress....BREATHTAKING! I would recommend this boutique to any bride-to-be.

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
ChrisandSheryl
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Jon's Bridal on a recommendation from my bridal planner. It was just one of the many bridal shops we stopped at in a full day of dress hunting. I read about their self-serve clearance section and thought it would be a great way to try on several different styles of gowns without feeling guilty about having to have a sales lady pull all these dresses for me. Plus, I could bring my sister in to the dressing room to help me put the dresses on instead of a stranger:) It was my first day trying on dresses and I really didn't know what style I was looking for. I pulled about 5 dresses including a very unique over-the-top trumpet style dress I was sure I would hate. Pam, my bridal consultant, was helpful in pulling a few more dresses in my size for me to try on as well. It turns out that the over the top trumpet style dress was my favorite! Since I still had some more appointments that day, I decided to leave without purchasing the dress. Unfortunately, they have a strict no pictures policy, so I couldn't take a picture of my perfect dress. However, I also didn't feel any pressure from Pam to buy the dress that day. I went to my other bridal appointments but couldn't find any dress that looked or made me feel the way I did in that dress from Jon's Bridal. The very next day I went back to the store. When Pam saw me she said you're here for that dress:) She knew I would be! Since it was in the clearance section it was marked down 50%, which is the only way I would have been able to purchase this dress. I definitely recommend this store as a first stop to any future brides who prefer to pull their own dresses and try on several different looks with no pressure to buy.

• Wedding: 07/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I chose Jon's Bridal for my wedding dress! Their customer service was exceptional and their selection was great. Rebekah went above and beyond and made me comfortable the whole time. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had the best experience finding my wedding dress. Tessie was amazing. We looked at about five different dresses. All were so different and nothing like it had imagined myself in on my wedding day. They were all beautiful. I almost didn't try on "the" dress, but she said it wouldn't hurt to try something different. She was right. My mom, sister, and I all enjoyed the appointment very much. I couldn't have asked for a better dress finding experience!

• Wedding: 06/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca (my consultant) was so sweet and helpful! She really made the experience magical. I loved almost every gown she pulled out for me, and she really took the time to understand my vision and taste! The entire experience was see less and stress free and FUN!! Also, the gowns are gorgeous and very reasonably priced. The staff is professional, friendly, and helpful. Such a well run business. Also, during my visit, I was able to meet Jon himself! Very genuine, caring guy.

• Wedding: 06/13/2015
813-931-8991
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards