Jon's Bridal

Flexibility
4.7
1 Review
[Private]

I went to Jon's Bridal on a fun girls day with my grandmother while visiting from Arizona. My consultant was absolutely phenomenal. She made me feel like I was important, understood, and truly valued as a customer. She made the experience so magical from start to finish and created, by far, the best wedding dress shopping experience I've had. Although, I wasn't intending on purchasing a dress when I came in, I am so thankful for all of the advice I received and all that I learned about my own preferences for my wedding day. If all else fails, I will be returning to Jon's Bridal to get my dream dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jon's Bridal was an amazing experience! Denise was so helpful and you could tell she knew what she was talking about. After I went there the first day I found my dress but she told me they had just ordered my same dress in my actual size. When I called the next day she told me it just came in but it was still in the box, but when I got there she actually steamed the dress herself to have it all ready for me!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Denise accompanied me start to finish with a smile on her face the whole time. She knew exactly what I was looking for and by the end of our consultation, I had my wedding dress. I'm thoroughly impressed with how personal the experience was. I had her undivided attention until I made my decision. No need to look elsewhere. This place has it all!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jon's Bridal was by far the best experience I had when shopping for my gown! Gigi was my consultant, and she understood my personality right away! She was able to find the perfect dress (go figure it was the first one I tried on) and remain within my budget! The staff was fantastic, very friendly and funny! I really had a phenomenal experience and will be recommending them to every and any one who is looking for a dress. Thank you so much!

-Jamie

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jons Bridal was everything I had hoped for! I had never tried on wedding dresses before and I was so nervous that I wouldn't find the one to say YES to, when in fact it was the complete opposite! I LOVED EVERYTHING I TRIED ON!! How was that possible? I believe its because Jons Bridal isn't just off the rack dresses like Davids Bridal. Nothing I tried on looked the same and they had every shape and style that i wanted to see on myself. My bridal consultant Tessie was so helpful and made me feel like I was a princess. She made the whole experience awesome for me, my family and my friends. When I tried on "the one" everyone cried including myself. I couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Jons Bridal for everything! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience here at jobs bridal, the staff was welcoming and very excited to share a special time with me. I felt like I was their number one priority and they are amazing at what they do. my dress is the perfect ten and I'm so glad I came here. I recommend this place to anyone shopping for that special day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Jon's Bridals and worked with Tessie. I have to say that my entire experience was more than I'd expected it to be. Tessie was very understanding to what I was looking for. She was patient, kept us laughing, and was ever understanding that I had my son and nephew who are both very active. That having been my first appt in search of a dress, I was sure I wasn't going to find it first go round. But I DID! Tessie even surprised me with the price which was right in my budget. She left that as a surprise I wasn't expecting and made the whole experience that much better! If you want your dress search apart of your memorable moments in the event planning, go to Jon's Bridals and even better ask for Tessie!

[Private]

Having recently moved to Florida, I didn't know of any bridal stores first hand so we ended up going to Jon's Bridal based solely on the reviews. I've tried on dresses before so I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. However, my consultant, Rebecca, pulled dresses for me that I never would have given a second thought to try on. As it turns out, I ended up falling in love with one of her picks ! She really listened to the way I described how I envisioned my wedding and picked up on details that I didn't even know I wanted. However, the dress was over budget and when I couldn't get past the number on the tag, we left the store. But , being the indecisive person that I am, we returned about an hour later to try on the dress one more time. Although we didn't have another appointment, Rebecca still made time for us and let me try on the dress again. She catered to my needs and even spent time showing me accessories I could pair with the dress. Jon's Bridal was an amazing experience . All of the reviews were spot on and I'm so glad I went!

ChrisandSheryl
1 Review
07/18/2015

Jon's Bridal made me feel as if I was their most important priority from the time I walked through the door until I left the venue. We were instantly greeted by a consultant, Denise is absolutely phenomenal!! By the time I actually made it to Jon's, I had already visited two boutiques, however, Denise found out my likes and dislikes, worked with my team to make sure that I didn't go over budget, and listened to what I liked and disliked as I tried on dress after dress and made my visit very ENJOYABLE. She then showed options on dresses that I ranked high on the list, was very patient, and understanding. I ended up saying YES to the dress, not because it was beautiful, but because of the way I felt in the dress....BREATHTAKING! I would recommend this boutique to any bride-to-be.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Jon's Bridal on a recommendation from my bridal planner. It was just one of the many bridal shops we stopped at in a full day of dress hunting. I read about their self-serve clearance section and thought it would be a great way to try on several different styles of gowns without feeling guilty about having to have a sales lady pull all these dresses for me. Plus, I could bring my sister in to the dressing room to help me put the dresses on instead of a stranger:) It was my first day trying on dresses and I really didn't know what style I was looking for. I pulled about 5 dresses including a very unique over-the-top trumpet style dress I was sure I would hate. Pam, my bridal consultant, was helpful in pulling a few more dresses in my size for me to try on as well. It turns out that the over the top trumpet style dress was my favorite! Since I still had some more appointments that day, I decided to leave without purchasing the dress. Unfortunately, they have a strict no pictures policy, so I couldn't take a picture of my perfect dress. However, I also didn't feel any pressure from Pam to buy the dress that day. I went to my other bridal appointments but couldn't find any dress that looked or made me feel the way I did in that dress from Jon's Bridal. The very next day I went back to the store. When Pam saw me she said you're here for that dress:) She knew I would be! Since it was in the clearance section it was marked down 50%, which is the only way I would have been able to purchase this dress. I definitely recommend this store as a first stop to any future brides who prefer to pull their own dresses and try on several different looks with no pressure to buy.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I chose Jon's Bridal for my wedding dress! Their customer service was exceptional and their selection was great. Rebekah went above and beyond and made me comfortable the whole time. I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I just had the best experience finding my wedding dress. Tessie was amazing. We looked at about five different dresses. All were so different and nothing like it had imagined myself in on my wedding day. They were all beautiful. I almost didn't try on "the" dress, but she said it wouldn't hurt to try something different. She was right. My mom, sister, and I all enjoyed the appointment very much. I couldn't have asked for a better dress finding experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Tessie was so wonderful and made me feel comfortable from the very beginning! She allowed me to pick dresses that I liked and also made suggestions! She helped me find my perfect gown and let me enjoy the moment without rushing me. Thanks to Tessie, I was able to say yes to the dress! Additionally, I got a special gift at the end :)!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an appointment last Saturday and my consultant was Tessi. She was amazing! She made dress shopping fun. I found my dress at jon's bridal and I highly recommend any bride to check this place out. The staff is warm and welcoming.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Jon's! Tessie was my consultant and she was great to work with. It was very nice to be able to look through the racks of dresses with her, which I was unable to do at any other stores. I really loved that the dress was in my size and I got to take it home with me the very same day. She really helped me picture how I would look on the big day and I found the perfect dress :) Thank you!!!
only complaint is that there was no chair to sit in the dressing room while I was waiting.

[Private]

I was really impressed with Jon's bridals' selection and professionalism. Tessie greeted me and my family as we entered the salon and was very professional and pleasant to work with. Tessie was amazing! She made the appointment fun and was so informative of the dresses. I fell in love with the very first dress I tried on and I love it every time I look at it. I loved the fact that I took my dress home that day and I didn't have to stress on waiting for my dress from the designer. I definitely recommend Jon's Bridal for your dress. Ask for Tessie because she's great to work with!