John Garland

John Garland

Favorite
Charlottesville, VA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Elise
06/20/2015

John was such a nice guy, very professional and great to work with! We had some issues on our wedding day... such as heavy rain, thunder, etc. Power went out and backup plans had to be made. John was on top of coming up with possible solutions to the problems. He kept things running smoothly. Not to mention, when the music finally started, it was awesome! It was so hot at the venue, but that didn't keep guests off the dance floor, thanks to John! He kept the music rolling and party flowing! I would definitely recommend John for your event! I will definitely use John as our DJ again if we are to have a large party!

Sophia
05/09/2015

We knew John was the DJ for us when he described himself as a music lover. He was very professional and flexible with our changes to the set list. He was always upbeat and positive in our interactions making us feel very comfortable. Though there were other activities at our outdoor wedding, I never stopped dancing the whole night because he kept the great songs coming, perfectly transitioning from early evening to late night dance songs. He even threw in a Frozen song for all the little girls, who absolutely had a blast!

Services Used: DJ

I couldn't have been happier with DJ Garland as my wedding DJ. My fiance and I are very anal about our music tastes, but John was happy to comply playing every single song we sent him via Dropbox. He kept the energy going and all of the guests dancing until the end of the reception (even my 100 year old grandmother)! My parents were very impressed with the song selection (hits that they knew) and my younger guests were very happy with the more modern songs. For a small fee, John Garland will also play the piano during cocktail hour! Our venue site had a grand piano which he tinkled the ivories like nobody's business! John is completely flexible no matter how hands on or off you want to be! I highly recommend him to everyone looking for a wedding DJ.

m&m
10/19/2014

We could not have been happier with John Garland as our DJ. He did such a fantastic job creating a fun, relaxed atmosphere at our wedding, which is exactly what we wanted. We had a few specific songs we wanted to hear, and he did such an amazing job adhering to what we wanted while also keeping the energy up and playing crowd favorites! John did a great job sticking to our timeline while also being flexible when we inevitably got off schedule! We could not recommend his services more!

Mary
07/12/2014

Amazing DJ! He played what we asked and did a great job making sure the guests stayed happy. He made sure the songs we did NOT want were never played, which we were very thankful for :)

Services Used: DJ

John did an amazing job DJing our wedding. He mixed up our playlist perfectly, added in songs to continue and was just a fun guy! Loved him!