John Garland

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't have been happier with DJ Garland as my wedding DJ. My fiance and I are very anal about our music tastes, but John was happy to comply playing every single song we sent him via Dropbox. He kept the energy going and all of the guests dancing until the end of the reception (even my 100 year old grandmother)! My parents were very impressed with the song selection (hits that they knew) and my younger guests were very happy with the more modern songs. For a small fee, John Garland will also play the piano during cocktail hour! Our venue site had a grand piano which he tinkled the ivories like nobody's business! John is completely flexible no matter how hands on or off you want to be! I highly recommend him to everyone looking for a wedding DJ.
Wedding: 11/09/2014

m&m 6 Reviews
We could not have been happier with John Garland as our DJ. He did such a fantastic job creating a fun, relaxed atmosphere at our wedding, which is exactly what we wanted. We had a few specific songs we wanted to hear, and he did such an amazing job adhering to what we wanted while also keeping the energy up and playing crowd favorites! John did a great job sticking to our timeline while also being flexible when we inevitably got off schedule! We could not recommend his services more!
Wedding: 10/19/2014

Mary 6 Reviews
Amazing DJ! He played what we asked and did a great job making sure the guests stayed happy. He made sure the songs we did NOT want were never played, which we were very thankful for :)
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
John did an amazing job DJing our wedding. He mixed up our playlist perfectly, added in songs to continue and was just a fun guy! Loved him!
Wedding: 05/04/2013