Jessica Rourke

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica's day of coordination helped bring everything together.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Anyone looking for an incredibly inspirational, meticulously organized, or supremely calming and reassuring event designer & wedding planner...you've found her! From the moment we began planning our wedding, Jessica was not only a calming breath of fresh air, but she was so on top of every single detail, I knew there would be no stones left unturned! Jessica brings such a unique beauty to every single event she's involved in & I feel so lucky to have been one of her recent brides. Our November wedding day was absolutely the most special day of our lives, with every single detail planned & orchestrated by Jessica...we certainly could not have done it without her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I could not have had my perfect wedding without Jessica Rourke. Her professionalism and knowledge made everything I wanted come to life. She is so great to work with. She is always willing to go that extra step to make sure things happen. I felt completely at ease the entire 11 months of my engagement having her to work with. Her ideas and connections are show stopping and absolutely beautiful. I truly loved every second of the planning process with her. I strongly recommend her! She really is fabulous!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Working with Jessica was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I planned my wedding in three and a half months. Let me state that again - we only had three and a half months to plan my entire wedding, and Jessica was completely on top of the entire situation the whole time. She's sweet, easy going, super professional, knows all the best connections in the wedding industry, she's creative, and has a BEAUTIFUL vision. She was also extremely sensitive to my family during our planning - which was really out of her realm of duties but so deeply appreciated. Jessica is so talented at what she does and such a great person. I would highly recommend choosing her to help plan your wedding day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If you are a bride or the mother of the bride, the first thing you need to do is ask Jessica Parks Rourke to be the wedding planner. That is exactly what our daughter did. Jessica customized her services to meet the needs of our daughter. Her graphic design skills are wonderful and she used them to design and create our invitations, a display wedding certificate, and the art work for our reception favors. We needed an arbor for an outside ceremony and she designed and built that. Because of the wisdom she used in designing the arbor, we were still able to use it when weather conditions forced the ceremony to be held inside. The style she brought to all events surrounding the wedding was beautiful and perfect for our venue and bride. Jessica can suggest and put you in contact with the other vendors you need for a wedding, such as the florist. Weddings are to be enjoyed and having Jessica as the wedding planner gave us the time and ability to relax and enjoy the wedding. The combination of Jessica's many talents, her professionalism, her wedding planning experience in Columbia and New York City, and her terrific personality made a significant contribution to the wonderful occasion of our daughter's wedding.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Jessica and Marnie are awesome and they KNOW how to throw a party! From dealing with vendors to coordinating the day-of events, Jessica and Marnie were professional, knowledgeable, and took the time to make sure every detail was perfect. Parkside Wedding Studio allowed me to actually enjoy my wedding day without having to stress or worry about the details. I would highly recommend Parkside Wedding Studio to other brides-they take care of the worrying for you!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I absolutly loved working with Jessica. She was so helpful and organzied. She lived in New York at the time of my wedding but was still avaliable any time I needed. Also custom designed my entire invitaion suite and they were fabulous. Had fantastic ideas and made my wedding day absolutly perfect. Thank you so much Parkside Wedding Studio!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jessica was a delight to work with. She will give you great suggestions for your event but also let you make the decisions. She was a pleasure to work with!