Jess Creates

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are simply not enough words to describe the wonderful job Jess did in helping my daughter, Jackie, and I plan the paper suite for Jackie’s wedding! Very early in the planning process Jackie had pinned an invitation suite image she had seen on Pinterest…she loved the creative invitations that were different than most she had seen.

As we tried to dig deeper (not always easy on Pinterest!), we discovered that the invitations were designed by Jess who had been married at the same venue where Jackie’s wedding will take place and Jess had also used the same wedding planner! In another interesting coincidence, Jess lives less than an hour from where I live so we were actually able to meet face-to-face.

Whether we had been able to meet or not, I am confident Jess would have done the same wonderful work for Jackie’s wedding. She was always willing to offer creative solutions, multiple options, and constructive suggestions along the way. Once we knew the quality of her work, we added several day-of items such as, programs, signage, and thank-you notes that all coordinated with the wedding colors and style.

Communication was excellent through email correspondence regarding deadlines and updates about printing – she also gave us a great lead on a calligrapher in our area! Although most of her clients won’t have the pleasure of meeting Jess in person, I know she will provide the same level of professionalism blended with caring spirit…your wedding details are important to her and by the last time we met, I felt like she was part of the family and we really should have invited her to the wedding!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Profile Picture
Lesa
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess was absolutely wonderful to work with! We were across the country from each other, and I had fallen in love with the invitations that she had designed for her own wedding. She was willing to work with me, was efficient, was affordable, and so sweet! It's a shame our wedding is done and over, but I'm thankful for the opportunity it gave us to work together and become friends! Our wedding was stunning, and her work just added to the beauty of it all! THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Profile Picture
Kristi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess created beautiful programs, invitations and save the dates for our Motown-themed wedding in June. Her work was outstanding and everyone is still raving about the unique touches she helped add to our special day.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess Creates handled all of my wedding papery needs - all over emails, which was very convenient! Jess created invitations, save the dates, "wishes"....even creating gorgeous cards for the ceremony readings and vows (which I'm going to frame, they are so cute!). She was extremely easy to work with, she is very prompt returning emails and I feel we were able to create so many special pieces for our wedding because of Jess' quick work. I will use Jess in the future - without a doubt!!!

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica did an amazing job with our save the dates, invitations, programs, favor cards, and brunch invitations. The theme she created tied our entire celebration together. So many people commented on the creativity she used and how unique all of her work was. I would highly reccommend Jessica for any and all of your wedding printing and design needs. She was professional, thorough and timely.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess was great to work with! She was able to understand my vision and add her creative touch. I was received so many compliments on my invitations and dinner menus. I would recommend Jess and use her for future events.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess was amazing. She created a custom monogram, invitations, response cards, programs, menus, & escorts cards. In addition, my husband's family does not speak English, so she did a number of items in both languages for us. She's super fast in responding and really flexible about changes (even if you ask for multiple drafts).

My wedding turned out beautiful! My husband and I really liked how all of the items Jess created for us had our theme & Monogram. I plan on using Jess again for all my future invitations and other items. =0) I would heavily recommend her to any bride that's looking for something unique to her wedding, but needs to keep an eye on her budget.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't feel that I'm exaggerating on any of the ratings that Jess is a 5 out of 5 for each. She did an amazing job and we received many compliments. She was incredibly responsive and really bailed us out on short notice. Jess was also extremely pleasant to work with. I've seen a lot of the other work she has done for others and it consistently looks impressive. Stop looking for others and just hire her already! :)

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess is amazing - and made the invitations the easiest part of planning my wedding, by far.

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about this designer. She was such a joy to work with.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
304-279-1402
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards