Jeseca Creations
Designing and crafting your dream cake.
2587 Chino Hills Parkway Unit G

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I looooved our wedding cake! Jeseca is very friendly and knowledgable with her work. She worked with us in designing a custom color cake that was a light blush color and it was perfect for our wedding color theme! I have only seen two cakes this color (my cake and the cake where we got the inspiration from) and it was beautiful not to mention delicious! We scheduled a cake tasting to help narrow down our options and finally chose the Love Potion. We loved it and can't wait to order more cakes from Jeseca!
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jeseca did the cake for my daughter's wedding 7/12/14. On our first meeting she spent a lot of time finding out exactly what the Bride wanted and did a quick and lovely sketch of what we were discussing. The Bride's favorite cake is tiramisu and was delighted to see that flavor was one of the choices! She ultimately alternated layers of tiramisu and Jeseca's Signature. Both cake flavors were moist and delicious! The cake itself was beautifully done, with great attention to detail - a white on white lacy design. Her prices were far better than anyone else's - we drove from Irvine to Chino Hills to see her and it definitely was worth it!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't be happier with our wedding cakes! Jeseca did an amazing job creating the perfect wedding cake for our romantic pearl/lace theme! We ordered the red velvet and signature chocolate cake for our wedding cake and the pineapple rum cake for the groom's cake. Everyone ate their slice and raved about how tasty they were! Thank you!
Wedding: 04/05/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Our cake was beautiful and tasted great! Everyone loved it. Jeseca is as good as it gets.
Wedding: Recently Married

Michelle 2 Reviews
Beautiful and yummy cakes! Jeseca is a true artist and is budget friendly!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jeseca did a wonderful job on our Cake. she gave just what we wanted :) the colors and flowers were beautiful & she had everything ready on time. Thanks so much! cant wait to work with her again.
Wedding: 09/08/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

ELIZABETH 5 Reviews
My cake was perfect and delicious! I had the tropical lychee and strawberry shortcake.
Wedding: 08/18/2012

Anonymous 4 Reviews
Jeseca is the consultant, baker, and deliverer of her own cakes. The process was seamless and the final product exceeded expectations. She was the one vendor we didn't have to worry about!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have been more pleased with our wedding cake. We had a taste testing on our first visit to the store and chose our favorite batter and filling. Jeseca then took our ideas and provided us with a sketch of our cake. The cake was exactly as we agreed. We also told Jeseca what flowers we were using for the wedding and she provided fresh flowers for our cake. We could not have been more pleased with Jeseca's service. She delivered the cake to our venue and set it up for the event. It was gorgeous and delicious. So many compliments from our guests. The price was great! Extremely reasonable. Great, great value when compared to other vendors that we have used for similar events.
Definitely an alll-around good choice. Would recommend highly.
Wedding: 05/12/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Jeseca provided us with a beautiful, delicious cake for our wedding. We highly recommend her. You can tell that she is a true expert since she was able to provide valuable advice and suggestions. I knew we had to have her when our site coordinator told us that she is so particular about her work that she sets-up her cake and cake table herself (including fresh flowers on the cake and cake table). Most cake vendors have a driver deliver the cake and leaves the fresh flower decoration for the cake and cake table up to the bride/florist. You can tell she has pride in her work.
Wedding: 05/05/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 5 Reviews
Jeseca makes the cutest cakes! Plus, she's easy to work with, and her cakes are very cute! I did a cake-testing with her, and I enjoyed trying the Tropical Lychee flavor!

Anyhow, check out her website, and you'll see what I mean by how cute her cakes are! I booked her to do my wedding cake especially since she offers FREE delivery for weddings at the University Club at UC Irvine! So I'm looking forward to seeing how my wedding cake turns out!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
First off I have to say that when we started looking for wedding cakes, I was really stressed out about pricing and finding the perfect cake that was lovely and tasted good. When we came across Jeseca Creations, it was a miracle! Our wedding day was less than 2 months away when we found her, and we were able to get an appointment right away. She helped out first hand, by helping us design exactly what we wanted. Not only did we find Jeseca to be flexible to our ideas and how we wanted to cake to look, but also we found that every flavor offered was a WIN! You can't go wrong with any of her flavors. Everything tasted AMAZING!! All through our reception we had people coming up to us asking were we had gotten the cake because it was so delicious. Our cake came out so beautifully, it tasted fabulous (thinking of it now is making me crave some Love Potion, yum), and it was reasonably priced!! This is exactly what I wanted! Thank you, Jeseca, for helping make our wedding day so beautiful and tasty!!
Wedding: 02/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The first thing that caught my eye about Jeseca Creations was the number of positive reviews it had on WeddingWire and the deal for free delivery and set up within a 25 mile radius. Since our venue was within that radius, we thought we would give Jeseca Creations a try. We are so glad that we did!! We were able to meet with Jeseca (the actual cake designer) herself, which would never happen in a bigger company (such as Porto’s). After we described our wedding theme (Winter Wonderland with blue, silver, and white) and the general idea of what we wanted, she was able to take over from there. She pretty much assured us that that it was her job as an artist to design something we would love and that fit our vision. She was very confident in her ability and gave us several good suggestions, so it was easy to trust her. We ended up ordering a 3-tier cake as well as mini and standard sized cupcakes from Jeseca. She had so many delicious cake flavors that we wanted our guests to have more options. Plus, we really like cake! Her prices are very reasonable as well. It was $1 for mini cupcakes, $2 for standard cupcakes, and $350 for the 3-tier cake that served 100 generously.

Our cake turned out gorgeous. It fit our theme perfectly and tasted delicious. Our 3-tier cake had Jeseca’s Signature (chocolate with fresh raspberries) and Moulin Rouge (white and red velvet marble with cream cheese frosting). Both flavors, especially the Signature, was amazing. For the cupcakes, we ordered Banana Boston Crème, Meyer Lemon, and Marble Macadamia. All of them were amazing as well, but my hubby and I especially liked the Banana Boston Crème. We wish there had been more leftovers! Each cupcake was decorated to match our colors and had edible sugar flowers that differentiated the flavors. It would have been nice if there were also signs that indicated which flavor had which decorations, but the guests still enjoyed taking pictures with the adorable cupcakes and the beautiful cake. Jeseca even brought in fresh pink mini rose buds to decorate the cake and table. She also let us borrow a cake stand for free! She was very flexible and accommodating to all of our requests. Plus, she had a bunch of other orders that weekend and still did an amazing job with our wedding! We are very very happy with the amazing work that she did. Thank you, Jeseca!

Tip: When you meet with Jeseca to discuss your cake, try to bring in visual aids, such as your wedding invitation or pictures of what you like from other cakes, that will help Jeseca get a better picture of what you want. It helps put you guys on the same page!
Wedding: 12/21/2011

Private User 9 Reviews
Jeseca Creations made the best cake ever. All my guest LOVED the 4 tier cake; carrot cake,strawberry cake, red velvet and the tiramisu. It was not sweet to give you a tooth ache and Everyone loved the table decoration. I will continue coming for all my special events that a raise. :)
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We met with Jeseca and instantly knew that we wanted her to do our wedding cake. She is such a fun person and her design that she came up with for our cake was beyond beautiful. The flavors of the cake are AMAZING! All of our guests loved them. The cake on the day of looked so beautiful. The only issue I had was that the fondant must have melted on one of the layers because when my wedding planner started cutting the second tier of the cake, it kind of turned into a soft mushy pile. Luckily none of my guests noticed and it still tasted fantastic.
Wedding: 10/01/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We ordered our wedding cake from Jeseca. It turned out perfect and was exactly what we expected (plus some!). Meeting with her beforehand was great and the day of I had no worries. The cake was delicious and I would highly recommend her to everyone.
Wedding: 10/01/2011
 909-597-0886
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire