Jason's Catered Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ali from Jason's Catered Events was my life saver! I was not a bride with a super high budget, but it didn't matter to them. They treated me from day 1 as if I had a million dollars and were more then happy to work with all my requests. They were incredibly flexible and everyone loved the wedding food (which was a brunch buffet). I had so many compliments about the food and so many people told me they went back for more! What was lovely day of the wedding was they were all so on top of everything, and they even had a waiter sent out to us with refreshments and appetizers when my husband and I were off taking pictures--impressive because it was hot, the middle of the day and she had to find us in the middle of the arboretum. When we got to the reception the food was already set out for us so beautifully and we got to eat!

Ali was also amazing because I had a lot of communication problems with our Venue but as they were a preferred vendor she stepped in to help us with questions and even helped us get a hold of the venue when we couldn't. Every time I made a crazy request she was also there, and always checking in with the planning process. They were so on top of everything that I was blown away, and I would highly recommend them no matter your budget! They were low stress, delicious and so warm and friendly. I felt through the entire process that all they cared about was making sure the wedding day was going to be perfect, and that my husband and I were happy. I loved them and if I could give them a higher rating I would!

Services Used: Catering

From the tasting all the way to our special day, Jason's Catered Events has been amazing. My husband and I felt that food was one of the most important things at a wedding, so we wanted to make sure that our food was top-notch. At our tasting there were so many good choices, it was so hard to narrow down the choices. We ended up adding more hors-d'oeuvres because they were all so good! On our actual wedding day, the service was amazing and many of our guests complimented on the food. Our personal concierge, Steve, was very attentive and made sure my husband and I had enough food and drink. He even walked out to where we were doing our pictures after the ceremony to make sure we didn't go hungry/thirsty. That is amazing service! I would highly recommend Jason's Catered Events again to any future brides!

Services Used: Catering

They are easy to work with.
The food is great and the Chef is open to ideas but will also recommend ideas.
The entire team is 5 stars.

Profile Picture
davina
09/06/2014

Ali was so awesome to work with. The food was great. We got a ton of compliments from our guests. The servers were so friendly and great to work with.

Services Used: Catering

FANTASTIC FOOD! Food is usually my least favorite part at weddings, but with Jason's Catered Events, the food at our wedding was phenomenal! The food was so good during the tasting that I insisted on having time to eat on the wedding day, which, typically, is an impossibility for most Brides and Grooms as they're too busy either taking pictures or talking to guests. Fortunately, my husband and I got to enjoy every bite! Aside from being flavorful and tasty, it was also beautifully presented. And the service was exceptional - we really enjoyed the catering staff - they were professional and attentive at all times, and made sure the Bride and Groom did not go hungry or thirsty during photographs! Loved it! Highly recommend their services!

Services Used: Catering

Words can't express the happiness we feel about having had the pleasure of Jason's Catered Events on our wedding day. From the day I spoke with Ali, I was the happiest, most excited bride. Ali is amazing! She was with me through the whole planning experience! She was always responsive, patient, and flexible, it made the entire experience so wonderful having her there. The whole team at Jason's Catered Events is incredible. They truly know what it is to be the best, to make you feel at home, and to give excellent personalized customer service at all times! Ali and the team are so organized with all the aspects of the planning process...the tasting day...the linen designs...the walkthrough at the reception venue. Every experience throughout the journey was so fun! They really work with you to make sure that your vision of your dream wedding comes alive. Now, let me tell you about the food! It's delicious! 5 star quality! Elegant! Beautiful presentations! Perfect good sized portions! Great variety! Also, the appetizer choices are all amazing! I wanted them all! Their signature strawberry water was so refreshing! Their service was so good, we even had our own bridal concierge that day! How amazing is that?! We all felt like royalty. It was such a great experience. All I can say is, we're blessed to have had Jason's Catered Events on our most special day and I can't wait for another special event to hire them again. I want to thank Ali Contreras for being the best, and for that, she will always have a special place in my heart. Jason's Catered Events is genuine, divine, excellent service, accommodating, delicious, top quality, and definitely the right choice for having an unforgettable event. Thank you, Jason's Catered Events for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives.

-Love, Daniel and Shanelle Hurtado.

:) our wedding same day edit video: http://vimeo.com/100075363

Services Used: Catering

AMAZING food!! Adriana is the best!! We LOVE HER!!! She made sure that our wedding reception was perfect! The food, the reception and cocktail hour setup, everything.... she was so easygoing and professional and we appreciate her very much!!

Thanks Adri for being Amazing!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Holmes :) <3

Services Used: Catering

We really cannot say enough about Jason's Catering. This was the first vendor we booked after deciding on our venue, the Nixon Library. Jason's is one of the only 5 caterers that the Nixon Library uses, so that already tells you about their quality of service. First we had our tasting, and we were the only ones in their showroom, and received excellent selections. We did not look at the other 4 vendors (unusual for us not to research every decision), because we were blown away by their customer service and the tastiness of the food. We had a sit down wedding dinner of Chicken Milanese and Braised short rib fillet duo. Both were fantastic, melt in your mouth. I have guests still coming to tell me how great the food was (weeks after my honeymoon) and that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. I have to agree. Plus, I cannot say enough about our contact Adriana, who helped us with selections, our contract, linens, on site decisions, and was so pleasant to work with. An absolute jewel. During our wedding photography, when our guests were at the cocktail hour, our caterer brought our appetizers to us and beverages so we would not miss out. We had a personal caterer concierge assigned to us all night and a "captain" of sorts to keep an eye on our every need, as it is so common not to eat at a wedding. That was not the case with us. I ate every course as they kept us on track. Also, at the end of our reception, our caterer had boxed up extra meals for us to take home, which we enjoyed prior to leaving on our honeymoon. The remainder of our cake from another vendor was also packaged wonderfully for us to take home. We are so pleased with our choice and just knew from the first moment a year prior that we would love this vendor. You will too!

Services Used: Catering

Jason's Catered Events was the best wedding caterer we could imagine is out there, especially after exploring our options. The food was delicious and one of the highlights of our wedding. We really appreciated the care with which Jason crafts his menu and the way he manages his business. All the staff are great as a result and we had an especially great experience with the VP of Sales, Adriana. The drinks were also great and the best part was the way Jason's Catering is able to literally cater to your needs and wants as a couple. We are so grateful to Jason's Catering for bringing so much flavor and fun to our wedding celebration.

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Our wedding took place on Friday February 14, 2014. Adri and her whole team made it such an easy experience planning a wedding. From the minute we went food tasting everything was absolutely great. The food was delicious. My family loved my food at my wedding. The staff attends to your every need . The day of your wedding they definitely make you feel like a princess with no worries. I will definitely recommend Jason's catered events to anyone and everyone the price is well worth it.

Services Used: Catering

Not only was the food fantastic from Jasons, but the whole experience of tasting with them, planning our details, and the wedding day professional food service really set them apart! We had a relatively small wedding for our venue (60+) and they were very flexible to work with whatever it was we wanted to do! Adri was a fantastic person to work with, she was very helpful and genuinely thoughtful and caring about our wedding. The food tasting experience at their location in Santa Ana was one to remember as well. I thought I was out at a fancy restaurant being served delicious food by a high class establishment (and that was before we even really decided on anything with them!).

All in all, we highly recommend Jason's. Our venue was contracted with certain vendors so we were restricted to choose from a list. In that way, Jason's may seem expensive but we would tell you that it is completely worth it and we are absolutely satisfied with our wedding and what they did for us!

Services Used: Catering

My husband and I are pretty critical of food. Because of this, our guests had very high standards for the food served at our wedding. Jason's Catered Events totally delivered and we were so happy to work have with them. All of the food was amazing and the service was great. Their staff was so nice and attentive. They were accommodating with our requests and were a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Catering

LOVED working with Adriana - she was incredible and so so helpful. I would recommend them time and time again.

Services Used: Catering

Jason's Catered Events provided exceptional full service catering for our wedding day!! Our location was a blank canvas, and they coordinated all rentals to provide us with the perfect setting for our cocktail reception. Chef Jason Kordas and his team customized our menu to suit our favorite foods. Food is a big one for us!! Our guests were treated to a variety of tray passed appetizers to include our favorite Moroccan game hen and banana wrapped in bacon. The appetizers were followed by food stations consisting of our favorite foods. Slider station, Caribbean station, and Chinese To Go Station :) It was all as delicious as we remembered it from the tasting. Our guests are still raving about all the delicious options!!

Their staff also went above and beyond for us on our big day. They were always on standby with our favorite food and beverages, and their attention to detail blew us away. Professional and polite towards all our guests and vendors. We had a blast on our big day, and Jason's made it happen!!

Services Used: Catering

Went to a grand opening and they catered it! Great food!!

Services Used: Catering

I have been an event coordinator for many years. I hired Jason's Catering for my wedding day. Adriana from Jason's Catering was so detailed, she took detailed notes, she remembered names, special information, and ran the event from the catering perspective flawlessly. I will use them again and will recommend them again. My hats off to the catering team that was friendly, flexible and detailed. Best of all the food was so delicious & the meat was moist and hot. I received lots of compliments from my guests and my new husband.