Jane Brenner Calligraphy and Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jane does the most beautiful calligraphy imaginable. She was fun to work with, prompt, responsive and her rates are very reasonable. She did menus, placecards and program design for our daughter's wedding which was in the garden at our home. With a garden them, Jane incorporated flowers, bees and butterflies onto the menu and program design and they are stunning. I could not recommend her more highly.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We were so happy when we found Jane..I am in WI and my daughter lives in Santa Rosa where the wedding will take place. We were pressed for time with the invitations and the calligrapher where we got the invites was not answering our calls. So I googled calligraphers in Santa Rosa and Jane popped up. I immediately called her and she was so kind and was willing to work with my daughter. They met the following day which was Sunday at 9:00 am, that was awesome. She got all our invites addressed and ready for pick up that evening. The price was cheaper than I could imagine and when I received my invitation, it looked regal and elegant. I was sooo happy that she took the time to do them for us at such short notice. I highly recommend her for any type of calligraphy or invites needed. Thank you so much Jane for giving our invites that touch of elegance. Yvonne K Janesville, WI

Services Used: Invitations

I am one happy camper because of the easiness of Jane Brenner Calligraphy and Design company with buying favors. Orders came in like they were supposed to and were exactly how they appeared on their website. THanks for making my wedding easier!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Jane is an amazing calligrapher! She addressed the inner and outer envelopes for my daughter's wedding invitations. In addition, she personalized each placecard for the reception. Jane has many writing styles to choose from, and each one is stunning. I received so many compliments from our guests! In lieu of a guest book, Jane created a work of art that displayed the bride and groom's first dance music. It included the musical bars, notes and lyrics along with a grapevine that complimented the winery venue. The quests signed below the artwork, and the piece is now framed and displayed in the newlyweds home.

I look forward to working with Jane this year on my other daughter's wedding.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Jane was easy to work with. Very flexible with making changes and provided the individual attention I was looking for to create an original invitation. The end product was exactly what I wanted and more. I have used her for 2 of my daughters' weddings and will use her for my last daughter's. Highly recommend her.

Services Used: Invitations

Jane was great to work with. Her guidance was exceptional and the beauty of her work provided just the elegance we were hoping for. She was terrific and reasonable.