JAMMIN' DJs

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jammin' DJs was recommended to me from a friend when I asked about their amazing music at their wedding. When I called to ask about services, I received a very prompt response. Herb was our DJ for our wedding and did a PHENOMENAL job!! I knew he had done a ton of weddings in the past, when he asked me about the playlist, I told him that I trusted him and that I just wanted everyone to dance all night! I was blown away! We had EVERYONE dancing all night from grandparents to little kids. Even the last song of the night, I don't think there was a single person sitting down. I'm so happy that I let him run with it, he knew the exact music to get everyone out of their seats. Everyone keeps telling what a good time they had at our wedding and the music has a big role in that!

We also used Jammin' DJs for the dancefloor lighting and the uplighting around the venue. I think it really added some extra beautiful color (our wedding colors) to the white walls in the venue. It made a huge difference and I'm really glad that I chose that option!

I would recommend Jammin' DJs to anyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would not change one thing. Our DJ Michael did an amazing job !! Made everything feel so special and perfect!! Great person to work with and a great company. Working with this company was a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I have nothing but great things to say about this company and particularly our DJ Michael Waldron - he literally made our evening spectacular! He had almost every single person up dancing and having the time of their life. We were a little nervous as this was a last minute booking for us due to our original DJ falling through and we weren't going to be able to meet Michael until the day of the wedding - it tuns out, I had absolutely nothing to worry about! From working with the owner to book our event, the DJ to planning out the details - it was a professional, smooth and easy process. Our guests have told us this was one of the best, most fun weddings they have ever been to, and it is largely in part to Michael. My husband and I also had a blast and we would HIGHLY recommend Jammin' DJ's and Michael Waldron to anyone.

Jessica
09/27/2014

Made my reception absolutely perfect from start to finish! A great time, highly recommended.

Jenna
09/20/2014

These guys were fantastic!!! I would absolutely use them again! They worked with us every step of the way even though we had to make many changes and almost did not have our wedding because my Fiance' was in a horrible motorcycle accident 2 weeks before the wedding! The photobooth was so much fun and the guys working that were fantastic also!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very easy to work with. Helped move the reception along nicely. We also used them for a photobooth. Very fun.

SARA
09/02/2014

Great quality and value! Highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great DJ! Kept us on schedule and played exactly they kind of music we had requested! He enjoys his job and kept the night fun!

Services Used: DJ

North was amazing!! He went above and beyond!

Private User
Recently Married

Bryan Evans at Jammin' DJs did an AMAZING job at our wedding! He not only worked with us every step of the way, but actually helped act as "coordinator" the day of the wedding. This made everything go so smoothly and it helped take a lot of stress off me as the Bride. He also was excellent at changing the music and adjusting things to keep people dancing all night! I am extremely impressed and will be recommending them to my family and friends! It was well worth the money spent, and they are really reasonable at what they charge compared to other DJ's we looked at.

Private User
Recently Married

North from Jammin' DJs was amazing! He exceeded our expectations and never had an empty dance floor. Thank you North!

Jill
07/05/2014

Bryan was totally awesome! He kept us on time, he was fun, he was always available, and he kept our guests engaged! We had great music and no quiet moments! Thanks Bryan for making our day special!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Orlando did an amazing job with our wedding reception! He did more for us then even agreed! He played amazing dinner music! Kept everyone on the dance floor by playing all kinds of music! Engaged the guests and was a lot of fun! I would use Jammin DJs again any time!

Services Used: DJ

For our wedding we had DJ Herb and he was wonderful! It was very easy planning with this company with their online forms and they return all questions immediately. Herb was wonderful and had so much fun with us. We did not provide a playlist and just told him we want to make sure everyone dances. We had a small wedding but everyone was on the dance floor all night long and no one left early! My aunt who hates parties and has never danced even got up on the floor with his music selection. Could not have asked for a better DJ or night!

Brian
07/04/2014

Best wedding DJ. Brian Collins was so helpful in making our wedding everything we could have asked for and more. Thank You so much for all that you did to make it amazing.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Herb was perfect! Everything went so smoothly. The online planning was really easy and there was no need for me to contact him to confirm songs or to ask extra questions. Herb played all of the songs I wanted at the perfect time. He kept the party going with all of his song choices as well. The up lighting was exactly how I envisioned it. Everyone told us how much fun our wedding was. Herb is definitely the perfect dj!