JAMMIN' DJs

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bryan Evans was our DJ and he absolutely was responsible for the epic reception that we had. Most of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Bryan is an exceptional DJ and will get everyone on your dance floor (and keep them there) all night! He not only created an awesome party and dancing atmosphere, but he helped me and my husband with coordination during the different events of the night (toasts, cake cutting, etc). He is extremely friendly, outgoing, kind, and overall the best DJ I've ever seen.

Here's a few tips that I learned along the way that I wish I would have known ahead of time:
1. Rent uplighting! It created that dancing atmosphere that is needed in a plain room!
2. Make your play/do not play list, but don't stick to them if their not working. We made our must play list with popular dance songs that we love right now (Calvin Harris, Kygo, etc)....however alot of adults don't know those songs. People want to dance to songs they know all the words to. A few songs into dancing I told Bryan to ignore our must play list and instead play songs that he knows all ages will love and will dance to. He was masterful at playing the best music (nothing cheesy) but also catering to everyone there.
3. Request Bryan Evans and you will have an amazing wedding.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jammin' DJs (and Michael Waldron) came recommended from our photographer and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. John was our first contact and was very prompt in responding to our initial inquiry with the available package options. He got us set up with Michael right away along with a portal to input requested songs, event info, etc. We met with Michael in person a few weeks before the event to go over everything and knew immediately that we had made the right choice. He was very friendly and offered a lot of suggestions on song choices, schedule of events, etc. Michael interacted well with our guests and got everyone up out of their seats to dance. The music selection was perfect and he helped to keep the night flowing smoothly. We have had many guests comment that it was the most fun they have had at a wedding and know that Michael played a huge part in that. He really went above and beyond to make our night memorable and we couldn't be happier. Michael was a true professional and I would highly recommend him and Jammin' DJs to anyone. You won't regret it!

B
08/08/2015

Brian was a great DJ for our wedding. Met him 5 minutes before ceremony and knew right away the rest of the evening would go off without a hitch. Thanks again for a great party!

Private User
Recently Married

Michael Waldron was our DJ and we continue to hear from guests how amazing he was! We had people dancing all night! He coordinated the entire day and was continuously checking with us on how things were going. So happy we were matched up with him, it couldn't have gone better!

Services Used: DJ

Jammin' DJs was a great company to go through for our wedding DJ. Our DJ Bryan Evans was absolutely amazing!! Bryan was easy to talk with and did a great job giving us the wedding of our dreams! People always say that DJs can make a wedding, and Bryan definitely did that for us. He welcomed our guests to our ceremony and then created a fabulous dancing environment for our reception! When my husband and I talked about what we wanted at our wedding we said we wanted our guests to dance and enjoy themselves! Our dance floor was packed from the moment the music started to the moment we had to leave the venue. That couldn't have been possible without an amazing DJ!! I had many guests comment about what an amazing DJ Bryan was and I even had a few people ask for contact information because they had a siblings getting married soon and wanted him to be their DJ as well!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
1 person found this review helpful
Private User
Recently Married

The DJ we had (Mike Waldron) was great. He was high energy, kept the night going at a decent pace (i.e. dinner, toasts, cake cutting, first dance etc) and kept the crowd engaged and having fun. Would definitely use him again if I ever need a DJ for another event and not think twice about it. Received a lot of compliments from guests on how great the DJ was!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jammin did a wonderful job for our wedding. They made the reception move along very nicely. I was so glad that we decided to have a DJ/MCee for the reception. We were not going to have a DJ but we ran into DJ Jammin at Willow Ridge Manor for a tasting and we thought how nice it would be to have them. It worked out great. Bryan Evans made the day go smoothly and he got had lots of people to dance. It made the whole wedding a fun event. I and my Wife will remember forever. Thank you always!

Services Used: DJ

Jammin' DJs was recommended to me from a friend when I asked about their amazing music at their wedding. When I called to ask about services, I received a very prompt response. Herb was our DJ for our wedding and did a PHENOMENAL job!! I knew he had done a ton of weddings in the past, when he asked me about the playlist, I told him that I trusted him and that I just wanted everyone to dance all night! I was blown away! We had EVERYONE dancing all night from grandparents to little kids. Even the last song of the night, I don't think there was a single person sitting down. I'm so happy that I let him run with it, he knew the exact music to get everyone out of their seats. Everyone keeps telling what a good time they had at our wedding and the music has a big role in that!

We also used Jammin' DJs for the dancefloor lighting and the uplighting around the venue. I think it really added some extra beautiful color (our wedding colors) to the white walls in the venue. It made a huge difference and I'm really glad that I chose that option!

I would recommend Jammin' DJs to anyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would not change one thing. Our DJ Michael did an amazing job !! Made everything feel so special and perfect!! Great person to work with and a great company. Working with this company was a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I have nothing but great things to say about this company and particularly our DJ Michael Waldron - he literally made our evening spectacular! He had almost every single person up dancing and having the time of their life. We were a little nervous as this was a last minute booking for us due to our original DJ falling through and we weren't going to be able to meet Michael until the day of the wedding - it tuns out, I had absolutely nothing to worry about! From working with the owner to book our event, the DJ to planning out the details - it was a professional, smooth and easy process. Our guests have told us this was one of the best, most fun weddings they have ever been to, and it is largely in part to Michael. My husband and I also had a blast and we would HIGHLY recommend Jammin' DJ's and Michael Waldron to anyone.

Jessica
09/27/2014

Made my reception absolutely perfect from start to finish! A great time, highly recommended.

Jenna
09/20/2014

These guys were fantastic!!! I would absolutely use them again! They worked with us every step of the way even though we had to make many changes and almost did not have our wedding because my Fiance' was in a horrible motorcycle accident 2 weeks before the wedding! The photobooth was so much fun and the guys working that were fantastic also!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very easy to work with. Helped move the reception along nicely. We also used them for a photobooth. Very fun.

SARA
09/02/2014

Great quality and value! Highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great DJ! Kept us on schedule and played exactly they kind of music we had requested! He enjoys his job and kept the night fun!

Services Used: DJ

North was amazing!! He went above and beyond!