Jamie Borland Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Jamie Borland was an absolute God send!! Not only is she a highly professional and talented photographer, but she was soooooo lovely to work with. We are so happy with our photos, she captured everything and has an amazing eye for the special, understated moments that maybe other photographers miss.
During the wedding planning process, I dealt with my share of vendors who were slow to respond or who I felt like I had to bend over backwards to get their attention. Jamie made us feel like valued clients, she was quick to answer my questions and meet with me when needed. She was so nice and sweet. Really listened to me and put me to ease leading up to the big day.
She was very directive but not pushy when it came time to do large group and posed photos after the ceremony. Everyone noted how good she was at what she does and how easy she made it for people to get in their places, and quickly get a great shot. I've noticed a lot at other weddings how the photographer seems to get in everyone's way and can be way too "present" on the dancefloor or during other big moments. We barely noticed Jamie and her team, which I think is a great sign of a seasoned pro!
We received our photos very quickly after the wedding. It was awesome coming back from our honeymoon and right away being able to look through the photos and reminisce - no waiting months for the photos like I know some other brides have to deal with.

Anyway, in short... I HIGHLY recommend Jamie Borland Photography. She offers amazing value for the high level of photos, professionalism and overall customer service you receive.

Dennis
09/21/2013

I cannot express how lucky we were to have Jamie as our photographer. She was amazing!! From our engagement session to the wedding itself, we could not have asked for a better photographer. She planned everything out with us and helped us all along the way. She is not only professional, but she is very kind and hard working. All the pictures she took from the engagement session to the wedding came out wonderful. She had another person who helped shoot the wedding, which allowed for multiple pictures to be taken simultaneously. The shots she got and the quality of work was nothing short of perfect. My wife and I highly recommend Jamie for any event that someone would want a photographer for!

Services Used: Photography

From the moment I saw Jamie's work through a friend, I knew, before I even knew my husband, that I wanted Jamie to photograph my wedding. But I had a nagging thought in the back of my head the whole time- "What if her pictures are so beautiful because she only photographs the crème de la cream of weddings and mine will just pale in comparison because I'm trying to stick to a strict budget"? But rest assured that Jamie not only captures the most beautiful and thoughtful images, but she is also able to somehow capture the love, joy and essence of your very day. She is such a joy and pleasure to work with, she blends in but when I went back and looked through the albums and albums of photos, she found a way to capture beauty I never even realized was there on my actual wedding day. From our engagement session to wedding day photos, I want each and every picture. I am not only extremely happy that I got to work with Jamie, but I feel she is a blessing to me and my whole family because she was able to capture EVERYTHING that we hold dear on that day. Jamie is best!

Esther
11/24/2012

Jamie is the best photographer ever. She truly captured the most beautiful photos that I will cherish forever. Not only is she so talented but she is professional and so sweet. I would love to have Jamie has my potographer for all my special life events.

4.7

Loved working with Jamie for our engagement pictures and wedding photos! She was very good at capturing all the beauty of the wedding along with all the fun! We have a LOT of photos to choose from which is a great thing! Her photos are high quality and a great value and she was a joy to work with.

Services Used: Photography

One of the best wedding decisions we made was choosing Jamie for our photography. Our engagement photos turned out so amazing we couldn't wait to see what she would do for our wedding. She did not disappoint. She captured every single special moment; I still don't know how she did it! Jamie is sweet, organized, professional, and above all talented. I am forever grateful for the memories she captured on our big day and highly recommend her. Thanks to her work our wedding was featured on Style me Pretty:

Private User
2+ years ago

I could not be happier with Jamie's service for my wedding. She was accommodating, understanding, and incredibly professional. Most importantly, she captured our wedding to perfection, and we have the most heartwarming, incredible photographs to cherish for the rest of our lives.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Jamie Borland is one of the most talented photographers I have ever met. Her photos bring back the event in not only pictures, but elicit emotions from the moments captured. Her attitude was always positive and her approach creative.

SusieQ
2+ years ago

Jamie was great to work with! She was very flexible. We learned two days before the wedding that huge storms were expected the day of the wedding. Although we were bummed we wouldn't have an outdoor ceremony, we were especially concerned about the photo shoot. Jamie was on standby all day and called to say she was coming early just to ensure we got sunny golf course photos. You would never know from the pictures that minutes after our shoot, it stormed - thanks to Jamie's proactive approach! She was also much more reasonable in cost compared to the other photographers I looks at. I highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography

Amazing pictures and great to work with! Definately a great choice!

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Jamie. She made everyone feel so comfortable and was subsequently able to get amazingly natural photos. She captured our wedding perfectly and I would highly recommend her to anyone! We will treasure the memories she created for us for many many years!

Services Used: Photography

If you are place as much value in a great photographer as I did, look no further!!! Jamie's service from beginning to end was nothing but WONDERFUL. My family and friends RAVED when they saw the photos from our wedding! Even people who weren't there said that they felt like they were there--now that says a lot! Jamie really captured the moments and the mood of the day and she picks the most perfect locations for her photos--she has the art of photography down! My husband and I were married at TPC with the reception at the Sawgrass Marriott in Ponte Vedra Beach and we couldn't be happier with our photos (and I can be very picky!). I promise that you will not be sorry with Jamie as your photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Jamie was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! She was so easy to work with for both our engagement session and the wedding itself. Her extra shooters Mario and Tim were great as well. She had everything so organized for the wedding day that we ran perfectly on time (this was important since we took most of our pictures before the ceremony). The pictures turned out great and I had such a hard time picking which ones I wanted in the album, but Jamie was able design the album for me without any problems and I can't wait to see it. She also is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

We loved Jamie, Mario & Amy! Our engagement and wedding photo's were amazing and we received tons of compliments on them. Honestly it was really hard to decide which ones to purchase because they were all so beautiful. I really liked how the photographers were able to capture such wonderful shots without being obtrusive and the fact that they were organized and on time. I have already recommend Photo by Jamie to several brides and will continue to do so!

4.7

Jamie Weingarten is a great choice for a wedding photographer. She is extremely professional and has great taste (if you get a chance to visit her office). She was fun to work with and made us feel at ease about the whole process. Unfortunately she wasn't available on our wedding day but was easily able to have Mario, her assistant, and 2 other shooters be our wedding day shooters. She, and her husband, were able to do our engagement session the day before.

She is a bit pricey if you look through her catalog of products. The quality of her books are incredible but quite expensive.

All in all, a great experience.

Services Used: Photography

Jamie is the best! She just knew exactly what I wanted, and was totally unobtrusive - she isn't pushy like so many other wedding photographers can be (that I have had experience with in friends weddings...) I am so extremely happy with the photos that she took, I can't even find the words. I would recommend Jamie to everyone!