Jackson Wright Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I couldn't say better things about Cory! He did our engagement session, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding day and night! He was such a pleasure to work with, and went WAY WAY above and beyond his contract. IF you are still searching for a photographer, stop now, because you've found your guy!! Our engagement shots are beautiful. We just got married 2 weeks ago, so haven't seen the rehearsal and wedding shots yet, but I have lots of faith that they will be spectacular. Cory is a great guy, so personable, and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Also, he had a second photographer the day of the wedding, and he was top-notch as well! Can't wait to see our photos, but would HIGHLY recommend Cory Jackson Photography to anyone looking!!! I will definatley use him to document our lives as our family grows!!

Services Used: Photography

Cory was amazing to work with! He had great ideas for my bridal portraits and our formal wedding portraits. An absolute pleasure to work with. An AMAZING value! I would definitely recommend his services.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Cory did an amazing job. We knew he would be great after Brian & I had our engagement session with him. We never felt rushed and he took more time than originally planned, which was great. The pictures turned out beautifully and the turnaround time from portrait session to receiving the photos was extremely efficient. I also had my bridal portrait with him as well. We had to do some last minute rescheduling from outdoors to indoors because of the 100+ weather, but Cory was so flexible and was able to accommodate the change with ease. My mom and sister even tagged along and he didn't mind one bit. Those pictures also were better than I could have imagined. I am still waiting for my final wedding photos, but I know that they will be gorgeous. At our wedding, Cory came early and stayed late. I would recommend him to anyone!!