Jacki V. Photography

Jacki V. Photography

Albertville, MN
612.310.1486   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Jacki has a great eye for capturing all the amazing moments throughout the wedding day. She is so artistically talented, and super nice to boot! I love how easy she is to work with, but the best part is how much my brides love her.
I had the pleasure of working with Jacki V on a wedding last year, and she was absolutely amazing! Not only was she very easy to work with, but what she captures for photographs are amazing. I would highly recommend Jacki V Photography for a wedding.
Jacki V. is an amazingly gifted photographer! She captures the essence of a wedding day in a quiet, non-intrusive manner. Her work is timeless and inspirational. I enjoy working with her as she is a true professional and service oriented.
What a pleasure it has been to work with Jacki V! She brings such a fresh photography style to a wedding and most importantly, she's just a lovely person to be around. The Twin Cities is lucky to have such a talent in our backyard!
Jacki is a unique photographer because she really cares about her clients. She is warm and fun and so great to work with. And you will love her beautiful photographs!