Isha Foss Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Isha is amazing. If you need a florist and event designer, please contact her. She is incredibly friendly and very talented. All of my guests commented on how beautifully decorated our wedding was. She really took my ideas and put them to life, but better than I imagined! I wish I could give her more stars.

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give this review! It was awesome working with you and getting to see your joy on your wedding day! Congratulations and best wishes!

Kimber
05/15/2015

Isha was amazing to work with, I have no complaints only compliments. She was helpful when my husband and I were in a bind and understanding. Her work was exactly what I invisioned and dreamed of. She helped turn a backyard into a garden Tuscan wedding. We just can't be thankful enough!!

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for choosing us, and your kind words. I loved the details of this wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Isha went above and beyond to make sure what she designed for our wedding ceremony and reception met our vision and made it completely come to life!!! Our wedding guests gave us numerous compliments on our wedding decor and she made our wedding look magical! She and her staff were very easy to work with on every level.

Jessica
04/18/2015

Perfection! Jaw dropping decor! Words cannot describe. Really captured my "Gatsby"theme! Wouldn't change a thing!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies

Isha is absolutely amazing! She has an incredible talent and is capable of doing so many things, not just flowers! She was the one setting up days before the wedding, making sure everything was ready to go the day of, and came back after the reception was over! She did EVERYTHING I asked for and more.

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I loved working with you and Adam. Thank you for choosing me for your wedding and for trusting me with the details.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Isha is the best at what she does! My ceremony decorations were exactly what I wanted........elegant, classy, and beautiful. Thank you, Isha, for making my special day a day that I will never forget.

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and for choosing my company! I really enjoyed working and celebrating with you.

Kristin
07/12/2014

Isha Foss did a beautiful job designing the arrangements and bouquets for our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. Everything in the church was beautiful-from the wreaths on the front doors to the lanterns inside. The reception arrangements were a hit with our friends and family!

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Alicia is such a lovely person. It was an honor to be a part of your family's celebration.

Services Used: Flowers

Isha was extremely professional and pulled off the exact look that we spoke about. Everyone is still raving about our flowers! : )

Services Used: Flowers

Isha is amazing! Isha Foss provided decorations and flowers for my wedding at Founders Inn. She is extrememly talented, professional, and friendly. Her taste is exquisite! She loves what she does, and it shows. She provdied extra details in decor just to make everything perfect. She was the first vendor I met with that got me excited about planning my wedding. I would definitely reccommend her to a friend.

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting me with such a special day!

Stephanie
06/29/2013

Isha and her team listened and helped create the exact wedding I had envisioned. I came to our first appointment with many ideas but didn’t know how to execute it in order to pull it all together. Everything from the bouquets to the ceremony décor to the centerpieces was more than I could have ever envisioned. Isha is SO imaginative and all her personal creative touches made the event look absolutely stunning. I highly recommend her to make any event look unique and spectacular!!

Services Used: Flowers

Words cannot describe Isha Foss Events work. Her work is absolutely amazing. She goes above and beyond for her clients. My colors were pink and orange with a rhinestone theme and Isha got my idea perfectly. The roses that were used for my wedding looked fresh and smelled great. Her touch of rhinestone accents complimented the rest of my decor great. Isha herself is a sweet person and you can trust her to make your wedding great.

Services Used: Flowers

I'm at a little loss for words at how to write a review that adequately endorses Isha Foss and her team. I was planning a wedding in VA from Nashville TN - I made multiple inquiries to florists in the Va Beach area -and Isha was the first to respond to my request. She and her team were 100% on track, proactively getting information (without hassling) when needed - forwarding information on a timely basis, giving accurate and detailed quotations, answering any and all questions promptly and best of all providing top quality product that had my guests in total amazement. I had a very vague vision of what I wanted - through conversations and emails with Isha the vision became more than what I could have hoped for. If you are looking for a florist - do yourself a favor and work with Isha Foss Events - she and her team are great to work with, extremely talented and genuinely good people.

Darrin
01/12/2013

A 5.0 out of 5.0 is not a sarcastic rating at all. Isha displayed all of those categories so much more than I could have ever asked. My wife said the wedding was absolutely PERFECT, and wouldn't have changed a thing. Isha made all the decisions needed when my wife and I were not available, and was always willing to meet up to discuss plans.

Liz
10/13/2012

Isha and her team were wonderful to work with. They are very talented and offer great ideas. I was looking for more of rustic feel to my flowers and Isha new exactly wanted I was looking for. I wanted something different than the traditional flowers for a wedding. I loved how she used unusual items such as kale and artichoke. The quality of the actual flowers that were used were amazing. The roses and lilies were bigger than expected. They also offer lots of items to rent to add that special touch to your wedding. I don't think I could have picked a better florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Can't say enough word when it comes to Isha foss events. They're amazing !!!
I have budget that I need to stick with and a very big vision when it comes to my wedding flower, she get my vision and give me exactly what i want with the budget that I have. Everyone at the wedding can't believe when I said how much I spend on my flower and they thing I spend gazzilion dollar on flower.
I love...love..love my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquet its very beachy summery flower yet it's still very elegant. Isha really bring my vision of Indonesian island alive and it makes me fell like I'm somewhere in Bali and not in Virginia beach.
If I have to do it all over again I will most defenitly go with Isha in a heart beat !!
Thank you so very much Isha foss !!!

Services Used: Flowers

Oh my gosh, there is only one adjective to describe Isha's work, breathtaking. Isha is amazing at what she does and is so easy to work with. She truly helped to make all of my dreams come true.