Isha Foss Events

Isha Foss Events

eventscaping & floral design

4216 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Suite 115
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Isha is the best at what she does! My ceremony decorations were exactly what I wanted........elegant, classy, and beautiful. Thank you, Isha, for making my special day a day that I will never forget.

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and for choosing my company! I really enjoyed working and celebrating with you.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Isha Foss did a beautiful job designing the arrangements and bouquets for our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. Everything in the church was beautiful-from the wreaths on the front doors to the lanterns inside. The reception arrangements were a hit with our friends and family!

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Alicia is such a lovely person. It was an honor to be a part of your family's celebration.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Kristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Isha was extremely professional and pulled off the exact look that we spoke about. Everyone is still raving about our flowers! : )

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Isha is amazing! Isha Foss provided decorations and flowers for my wedding at Founders Inn. She is extrememly talented, professional, and friendly. Her taste is exquisite! She loves what she does, and it shows. She provdied extra details in decor just to make everything perfect. She was the first vendor I met with that got me excited about planning my wedding. I would definitely reccommend her to a friend.

Isha Foss Events responded with the following comments:

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting me with such a special day!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Isha and her team listened and helped create the exact wedding I had envisioned. I came to our first appointment with many ideas but didn’t know how to execute it in order to pull it all together. Everything from the bouquets to the ceremony décor to the centerpieces was more than I could have ever envisioned. Isha is SO imaginative and all her personal creative touches made the event look absolutely stunning. I highly recommend her to make any event look unique and spectacular!!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Stephanie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot describe Isha Foss Events work. Her work is absolutely amazing. She goes above and beyond for her clients. My colors were pink and orange with a rhinestone theme and Isha got my idea perfectly. The roses that were used for my wedding looked fresh and smelled great. Her touch of rhinestone accents complimented the rest of my decor great. Isha herself is a sweet person and you can trust her to make your wedding great.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm at a little loss for words at how to write a review that adequately endorses Isha Foss and her team. I was planning a wedding in VA from Nashville TN - I made multiple inquiries to florists in the Va Beach area -and Isha was the first to respond to my request. She and her team were 100% on track, proactively getting information (without hassling) when needed - forwarding information on a timely basis, giving accurate and detailed quotations, answering any and all questions promptly and best of all providing top quality product that had my guests in total amazement. I had a very vague vision of what I wanted - through conversations and emails with Isha the vision became more than what I could have hoped for. If you are looking for a florist - do yourself a favor and work with Isha Foss Events - she and her team are great to work with, extremely talented and genuinely good people.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A 5.0 out of 5.0 is not a sarcastic rating at all. Isha displayed all of those categories so much more than I could have ever asked. My wife said the wedding was absolutely PERFECT, and wouldn't have changed a thing. Isha made all the decisions needed when my wife and I were not available, and was always willing to meet up to discuss plans.

• Wedding: 01/12/2013
Darrin
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Isha and her team were wonderful to work with. They are very talented and offer great ideas. I was looking for more of rustic feel to my flowers and Isha new exactly wanted I was looking for. I wanted something different than the traditional flowers for a wedding. I loved how she used unusual items such as kale and artichoke. The quality of the actual flowers that were used were amazing. The roses and lilies were bigger than expected. They also offer lots of items to rent to add that special touch to your wedding. I don't think I could have picked a better florist!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Liz
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't say enough word when it comes to Isha foss events. They're amazing !!!
I have budget that I need to stick with and a very big vision when it comes to my wedding flower, she get my vision and give me exactly what i want with the budget that I have. Everyone at the wedding can't believe when I said how much I spend on my flower and they thing I spend gazzilion dollar on flower.
I love...love..love my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquet its very beachy summery flower yet it's still very elegant. Isha really bring my vision of Indonesian island alive and it makes me fell like I'm somewhere in Bali and not in Virginia beach.
If I have to do it all over again I will most defenitly go with Isha in a heart beat !!
Thank you so very much Isha foss !!!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my gosh, there is only one adjective to describe Isha's work, breathtaking. Isha is amazing at what she does and is so easy to work with. She truly helped to make all of my dreams come true.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Isha Foss Events. Isha and her staff were very professional and responsive to all our needs. I communicated to her what I was looking for, a rustic look incorporating our wine theme, and when I walked into our venue I was completely blown away. She went above and beyond what we expected. It was gorgeous! I gave her creative control and she couldn’t have made me happier. She created three different styles for our centerpieces that were more unique and beautiful than anything I could have ever have thought of, and produced a stunning backdrop for our ceremony in the garden. My bouquet was perfect, exactly what I wanted. Even our wedding cake baker dropped by her office to pick up the cake topper prior to the wedding and sent me a text saying the centerpieces were the most amazing thing she’s ever seen, and they were!

• Wedding: 10/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Isha of Isha Foss Events for the floral decoration of our wedding. Isha has an awesome eye for detail and did a super job translatiing our vision into real life on our wedding day. My wedding bouquet was beautiful and was everything I dreamed of. The bridesmaids' bouquets matched the color of their dresses perfectly. The altar of our ceremony was magical and perfect for the tone we wanted to set on our wedding day. The centerpieces and ceremony/reception decor were beautiful. Isha really takes the time to discuss your wedding with you, all aspects of it, to thoroughly understand the vision you want to create. I highly suggest giving her a call.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the wedding and the reception were magnificent.your attention to detail was outstanding.i would definitely utilize your services again.my daughter was able to enjoy a stress free and memorable day because of your efforts.my wife and i are appreciatve of the job that you did.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Although the Mothers of the Bride and Groom planned the wedding in a 5 month span we thought it was appropriate to hire a Wedding Day Planner.

We were extremely pleased with the services and in fact Isha Foss provided services beyond the Wedding Day Planning and was there for the last detail. What an amazing Wedding Planner. Isha and her staff assisted with every detail and made the wedding a day to remember. Eventhough we had hired many of the vendors each vendor knew Isha Foss and spoke only complimentary words about Isha and her skills.

We did not meet Isha until we were selecting Bridesmaid's dresses and from that moment forth we knew we had made the perfect choice and would highly recommend Isha for full, partial or day planning. She and her staff worked with us since we had a slightly different wedding in which we blended two cultures and the ceremony was perfect down to the smallest detail.

Isha and her staff provide the most professional service and when working with them the customer service is beyond your wildest imagination. The creativity Isha provides is fantastic and we were extremely pleased with every suggestion.

Do yourself a favor and hire Isha Foss you will enjoy and remember the wedding day as a special celebratiion of love.

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was beautiful! The whole team was responsive to our needs and we felt comfortable contacting them for any questions we had. Our decorations were gorgeous and the team was very talented. On our wedding day, we felt very comfortable and confident that all the details of the event would be perfect!

• Wedding: 10/18/2008
Services Used: Wedding Planning
757-410-3436
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment