Interfaith Rabbi Barry Tuchman

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Rabbi Barry Tuchman was amazing!!! I am Jewish and my husband is Christian and he did a wonderful job at making our ceremony a beautiful ceremony. Our guests raved about how amazing he was and even our Christian guests were raving about him all night! He had a great sense of humor and made our guests laugh. My husband and I were particular with a couple of things and he really worked with us throughout the whole process and was fabulous to work with. We are so lucky to have him! We highly recommend him!

Andrea
07/02/2015

We loved the ceremony, the Rabbi was very touching and Spiritual. It was exactly what we wanted and more.
We are blessed to have had him as our Rabbi.

Brenda
06/28/2015

Rabbi Barry is magnificent. From beginning to end he was always helpful and customized our interfaith Jewish Christian ceremony. The ceremony itself was unique and special. We were so blessed to have him as our officiant.

Alexandra
06/14/2015

Rabbi Barry made our wedding unforgettable! My husband and I are beyond grateful to have such a wonderful Rabbi who made our day extremely special. We highly recommend Rabbi Barry. You will be extremely happy we can definitely promise you that. Rabbi Barry has an incredible sense of humor and my husband and I have gotten such positive feedback from our ceremony.

Albert
06/13/2015

When planning our wedding, we were looking for a Rabbi that would be flexible, spiritual, and personable. His friendship, his moral guidance and his professionalism (not to mention sense of humor) made the Ketubah & Wedding unique, full of interconnectedness and joy. Everyone on both sides of the family loved him. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married and want a joyful, spiritual and jewish wedding. Since our wedding my wife and I not only refer to him as our Rabbi that married us, but also our friend.

Kirill
06/06/2015

Rabbi Barry did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone loved him! We met with him for about 2 hours. He went over every detail of our ceremony. He was very professional. We felt very comfortable prior to and during the ceremony (besides the butterflies in my stomach) because we knew what to expect. We also ordered our custom Ketubah through Rabbi Barry. After a few draft, we got what we wanted and it is beautiful! We highly recommend Rabbi Barry!

Hilary
05/30/2015

Of all the work that went into the wedding, the most common comments I got was "Your ceremony was amazing" and "That Rabbi was great". Rabbi Barry Tuchman went above and beyond to make our ceremony spiritual and unique. He worked with our timeline and together we created our ceremony that would be perfect for us. We walked into our wedding confidently knowing exactly what was going to be happening the entire time. [Which was great for the nervous groom]. I dont think the wedding could have gone better than it did and that is thanks to Rabbi Barry Tuchman.
I am so happy that I found Rabbi Barry Tuchman because it made our wedding perfect.

Services Used: Officiant

Rabbi Barry is nothing short of AMAZING! He is an absolute diamond in the rough. This man will create ANY ceremony of your dreams. He can make it totally religious or not at all. He is incredibly talented in engaging your audience the ENTIRE ceremony. I can't tell you how many of our guests complimented him. He was incredibly patient with us and custom made our Ketubah (Jewish marriage contract). He spent hours of his time with us and never once rushed us. He was super responsive and made time for us any time we needed. He's funny, he's warm and a truly beautiful soul. We cannot say enough about him but just go MEET him and you'll understand. We are HONORED that he married us and I highly recommend him to all folks out there and referred all of my close friends and family as well. Thank you Rabbi Barry!!

Services Used: Officiant

Rabbi Barry helped to create such a beautiful ceremony for us, and made our day so incredibly special. He also created a stunning Ketubah that we will cherish forever!

We are so very grateful to have found Rabbi Barry!!

Brian
04/25/2015

Rabbi Barry was a delight to work with. From our very first meeting, he was very calming and confident for the two of us. We had an interfaith marriage, and Rabbi Barry was able to recommend Father Mike to us, and the two of them put on an amazing ceremony. The families and friends loved it and it was a 40 minute ceremony that felt more like 20 minutes! Thank you so much for being a part of our very special day!
One last note, Rabbi Barry also helped us create our own ketubah and the results were beautiful!

Aaron
04/18/2015

Rabbi Barry is a fantastic officiant. He made all of our guests, of varying faiths, feel completely welcome in our Jewish ceremony, and he's funny as well!

We had a great time during the ceremony and planning the whole thing was easy and fun.
I would recommend to anyone to use Rabbi Barry!\

From the bride: He was so great, several of our guests would like him at their ceremony who are not Jewish!

Services Used: Officiant

Rabbi Barry did an amazing job on our interfaith wedding service. The way he conducted our ceremony made it feel very special to both us and the audience. Everybody gave me wonderful feedback on his service.

Recently Married

Rabbi Barry was always available for questions prior to the big day. He made our ceremony funny, light-hearted and straight to the point, exactly the way we wanted it. Thanks rabbi!

Recently Married

Rabbi Barry Tuchman made our wedding ceremony special, warm, and heartfelt. He made himself very available since the beginning of the process, and was very responsive to our many questions and emails. He worked with us in creating a Ketubah that we loved, paying a lot of attention to small details and accommodating to our unique style. The ceremony was candid and very sweet. Would recommend :) Thanks Barry!

Nick
01/10/2015

Rabbi Barry was the perfect compliment to our event. He made it extremely personal to us as if he had known u for years. He was also very accommodating to our scheduling restrictions. He provided a fantastic mix of religion and humor and I'd highly recommend him.

Recently Married

Fantastic experience. All our guests commented on how great the service was, but most importantly, we loved it. The Rabbi is wise, funny, human, great!