Inspired Album Designs

Value
Flexibility
Jamie
06/05/2015

Susan was very professional and easy to work with! I did a lot of research on good quality wedding albums, and I am happy that I found Inspired Album Designs. Susan was very responsive, creative, and offered great suggestions throughout the process. Another quote I received on a comparable album was 3x the price. The albums (regular and a companion album) were ready to ship super fast, and are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to show off the album to all my friends and family.

1+ year ago

Susan was phenomenal. I can't say enough good things about working with her. She was easy to work with, very timely in her responses and production time. The product she delivered was exceptional and beautifully created. She was able to tell the story of our wedding day through the pictures and it was gorgeous. I chose the budget photo cover with thick pages. At first I was a little concerned about getting a "budget" album, but I was not disappointed. Nothing about it says budget. The pages and printing are amazing!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Such a pleasure to work with Susan to create our wedding album. She did a fabulous job of arrange our photos to make it look like a story from the day. She also was very accommodating with all the changes I wanted. Finial product is beautiful and memorable.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Inspired Album Designs put together an amazing wedding album. Susan did an excellent job understanding the vision I had for my album, she read emails carefully and executed with precision. She gave me an amazing gift that I will cherish forever!! Turn around time was fast, and Susan was a pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Susan was SO EASY to worth with, incredibly responsive, very reasonably priced and had an amazing final product. What more could you ask for. The hardest part was figuring out which pictures to choose (and this was solely the job of me and my husband!) We just got our albums in the mail the other day and I couldn't be happier. I was showing my grandmother the album last night and she said "I've never seen anything more beautiful." She's right!

Himmstress
06/07/2014

Working with Susan was a dream. I had a very specific vision, and she took the time to execute it just so. I loved the layouts she provided and the ease with which I could view her work. She was patient, very quick to respond, and extremely detailed making sure that everything was exactly how I had asked for it. My album exceeded my expectations, and the quality of both the layout and the final product is amazing. Her prices are so much more reasonable than my photographer was for a teeny album. She also worked closely with the binding company to ensure that one of my companion albums was shipped sooner than the others to give away as a gift for a particular day. I highly recommend Susan and Inspired Album Designs. You won't regret it.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I found Susan while scouring the internet for someone to create our wedding album. I had no interest in designing it myself. I emailed Susan, sent her our pictures via Dropbox and rest was up to her. In a very short time she emailed a completed album for us to review. We made 1 change and placed the order. Our album arrived quickly and even more beautiful than we expected. Susan was so easy to work with. The quality of the cover and the thick pages are amazing. I am so happy I found Susan to tell our wedding day story thru our album design!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Susan deserves a 5 all across the board. Not only was she attentive and patient, the quality of my wedding albums were amazing. We went through numerous edits, and not once did she make me feel uncomfortable for changing things up. She was very understanding, had a fast turn around time, and she did everything I asked of her. She was very sweet and I'm 100% satisfied with the quality of her photo albums- and she is VERY reasonably priced. I ordered 4 albums from her and I really can't thank her enough for not letting me down. I HIGHLY recommend Susan, she will not disappoint !!!
Thanks again Susan, I will be recommending you to all my friends and family.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

After being quoted close to $6,000.00 for my wedding album through my photographer I decided to find a more reasonably priced company to showcase our wedding. I found this with Susan at Inspired Album Designs! Susan did a lovely job of designing and telling a story through our wedding album! I could not be more pleased with how it turned out it is absolutely to die for. She was listened to what I wanted and made our wedding album more than photos it brought back memories and it really took you back to the moments that were captured throughout our special day. I can't wait to make more albums with Susan in our future!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Susan's work is amazing. The book was so creative and authentic. It will be a permanent keepsake of memories that will last a lifetime from a very special time. I would recommend Susan to anyone.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I just received my album today!! I absolutely love it!!! and the companion albums are perfect :) can't wait to give them to my parents and in-laws :))
It was such a pleasure working with Susan, she's so talented and accommodating. I went through a long list of companies before I found Inspired Album Designs. So easy to work with and the result is beyond what I expected. So happy I made the decision to go with Susan.
Thank you for turning my wedding pictures to a work of art...I would definitely recommend Inspired Wedding Albums times and times again.

1+ year ago

Susan was a pleasure to work with. She always responded quickly and professionally, even when I had minor tweaks or changes I wanted to make. Our album is absolutely beautiful and thoughtfully laid out, and it was a great deal compared to many other album services (and an even better deal if you order companion albums for your family!). I wholeheartedly recommend Inspired Album Designs!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted Susan to design a flush mount album (I am the mother of the groom) since the wedding photographer did not provide this service. Susan responded immediately, designed the album very quickly and it was received fast. The album was delivered in a beautiful box and was amazing. I would definitely recommend Susan to everyone.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her design skills are incredible and even though we never met in person I honestly felt she completely understood me and my vision and ideas. The entire process was seamless. From helping me choose the photos to use, to designing the layout, to editing the chosen photos, Susan was amazing. She was so patient with me and allowed me to make as many changes as my indecisive mind wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Susan to any brides out there!

2+ years ago

I am the parent of the groom and I was extremely fortunate to come across Inspired Wedding Albums to make our wedding album for us. (Our photographer was only hired to give us the digital prints) Susan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was attentive to my wishes and came through with shining stars. Her design of the album was fabulous and her creative ideas really came through. We went back and forth a number of times to make sure everything was perfect and she always did it without one complaint.
I had ordered the album to be done on a rush service basis but the album manufacturer was not able to meet the rush deadline, and without even asking, Susan refunded me the expedited fee. I venture to say there are few vendors who are so honest.
The album did come in beautiful, however it was printed on too thin a stock page. Susan called the company and they did acknowledge that it was printed on thinner stock and not the thickness that was printed on their web site. Susan is reprinting the book through another one of her vendors. Susan has gone out of her way in every single detail and I can only say she is a very professional woman who takes pride in her business. She is responsive, efficient, professional and incredibly easy to deal with. She is tops in my book and I am so grateful that I chose Inspired Album Designs to work with.
My advice, do not search around for vendors to use, just go directly to Inspired Album Designs. You will be 1000% satisfied!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Susan was a dream to work with!! First this is such a fantastic business. I could never afford a wedding album from the price quoted to me by my photographer. But I was able to get an album because of Susan! She is so easy to work with and had so much patience with me. She truly goes the extra mile to make you happy. My album was perfect! I highly recommend her! Thank you so much Susan!!