Inspired Album Designs

Inspired Album Designs

Affordable wedding album design and flush mount albums

Bethesda, MD 20817 | map
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was phenomenal. I can't say enough good things about working with her. She was easy to work with, very timely in her responses and production time. The product she delivered was exceptional and beautifully created. She was able to tell the story of our wedding day through the pictures and it was gorgeous. I chose the budget photo cover with thick pages. At first I was a little concerned about getting a "budget" album, but I was not disappointed. Nothing about it says budget. The pages and printing are amazing!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was SO EASY to worth with, incredibly responsive, very reasonably priced and had an amazing final product. What more could you ask for. The hardest part was figuring out which pictures to choose (and this was solely the job of me and my husband!) We just got our albums in the mail the other day and I couldn't be happier. I was showing my grandmother the album last night and she said "I've never seen anything more beautiful." She's right!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Susan while scouring the internet for someone to create our wedding album. I had no interest in designing it myself. I emailed Susan, sent her our pictures via Dropbox and rest was up to her. In a very short time she emailed a completed album for us to review. We made 1 change and placed the order. Our album arrived quickly and even more beautiful than we expected. Susan was so easy to work with. The quality of the cover and the thick pages are amazing. I am so happy I found Susan to tell our wedding day story thru our album design!

• Wedding: 05/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After being quoted close to $6,000.00 for my wedding album through my photographer I decided to find a more reasonably priced company to showcase our wedding. I found this with Susan at Inspired Album Designs! Susan did a lovely job of designing and telling a story through our wedding album! I could not be more pleased with how it turned out it is absolutely to die for. She was listened to what I wanted and made our wedding album more than photos it brought back memories and it really took you back to the moments that were captured throughout our special day. I can't wait to make more albums with Susan in our future!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan's work is amazing. The book was so creative and authentic. It will be a permanent keepsake of memories that will last a lifetime from a very special time. I would recommend Susan to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted Susan to design a flush mount album (I am the mother of the groom) since the wedding photographer did not provide this service. Susan responded immediately, designed the album very quickly and it was received fast. The album was delivered in a beautiful box and was amazing. I would definitely recommend Susan to everyone.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am the parent of the groom and I was extremely fortunate to come across Inspired Wedding Albums to make our wedding album for us. (Our photographer was only hired to give us the digital prints) Susan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was attentive to my wishes and came through with shining stars. Her design of the album was fabulous and her creative ideas really came through. We went back and forth a number of times to make sure everything was perfect and she always did it without one complaint.
I had ordered the album to be done on a rush service basis but the album manufacturer was not able to meet the rush deadline, and without even asking, Susan refunded me the expedited fee. I venture to say there are few vendors who are so honest.
The album did come in beautiful, however it was printed on too thin a stock page. Susan called the company and they did acknowledge that it was printed on thinner stock and not the thickness that was printed on their web site. Susan is reprinting the book through another one of her vendors. Susan has gone out of her way in every single detail and I can only say she is a very professional woman who takes pride in her business. She is responsive, efficient, professional and incredibly easy to deal with. She is tops in my book and I am so grateful that I chose Inspired Album Designs to work with.
My advice, do not search around for vendors to use, just go directly to Inspired Album Designs. You will be 1000% satisfied!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was a dream to work with!! First this is such a fantastic business. I could never afford a wedding album from the price quoted to me by my photographer. But I was able to get an album because of Susan! She is so easy to work with and had so much patience with me. She truly goes the extra mile to make you happy. My album was perfect! I highly recommend her! Thank you so much Susan!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan is the absolute best! She is the most professional and good-natured person to work with. She made countless revisions to my album (at least 10!) and was always happy and responsive to all my requests. Not once did she ever make me feel rushed or like she didn't care about my album. She is wonderful to work with. I received my wedding album a few months ago and all I can say is "WOW". It came out better than I could have ever imagined. It is simply stunning and I have received so many compliments on the design. Susan is the absolute best at what she does, I can't say enough good things about her.

Thank you Susan!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Inspired Designs, AKA, Susan, made a wedding Album for my Sister's Paris wedding and our friends wedding in Aspen. I only needed to give her the pics and a few details and boy did she hit it out of the park!!! My sister and her husband loved the book and so did our friends! Inspired designs was so professional, responsive and helped guide the design so I really did not have to worry about every detail. The quality was SO much better than I could make on Shutterfly, which I have used many times in the past for baby books etc. I highly recommend this company which I have used a few times over the last two years... You can't go wrong! A unique and classy gift!!!

Inspired Album Designs responded with the following comments:

Stacia, thanks for the glowing review! It's been a true pleasure to work with you... Susan

• Wedding: 05/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be more thrilled with my beautiful wedding photo album. It exceeded my expectations. The quality and creativity shown in the layout and design is truly unique. I'm so pleased with my book. Everyone who sees it comments on how beautiful it is. I wouldn't consider hiring anyone else.

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan is amazing! I had worked with her for a few months via email designing the perfect wedding album for me and my husband. Not only is she a talented designer but she is so patient and flexible - I had so many changes and she always had a quick turnaround. Her prices are also the lowest I've been able to find. She even sent the album overseas where I am currently living. We will cherish the album for years and I recommend her wholeheartedly!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we got married, our photographer and photographs were one of the most important elements in planning. Once I got the disk of those wonderful memories, it didn't take long before I was knee deep in research on an album. I found Susan by doing a google search and am so thankful I did- our album is a treasure (and I don't say that lightly).

Susan was quick to respond, let me know up front what she would need from me and all about the pricing, gave tons of options on sizes and covers and was fast! I was able to make every change that I wanted until the album was perfect for us. Its beautiful- all of our pictures arranged creatively and perfectly to tell the story of our wedding day.

I would highly recommend Susan to anyone who wants a professionally designed wedding album.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was the consummate professional to work with. We partnered together to create a flush-mount album of my professional wedding photos. During our initial discussions, she was very transparent about her pricing, and was thorough in providing me with a number of album maker options. When I found a company that she had not previously worked with, she immediately contacted the company to inquire about all of the details so we could order an album through them. Shortly thereafter, we dove right into working on the layouts of the spreads. When I had to take breaks from the project for a few months at a time, Susan was willing and able to jump right back in once I was ready to work on it again. There were times when I would go back and forth multiple times on some changes and she worked through them with me, eager to make timely changes and come up with different ideas as appropriate. Even though I am incredibly picky and at times indecisive, Susan could not have been more thoughtful, attentive, patient and creative throughout the entire process. My wedding album by RedTree albums turned out to be absolutely stunning and of beautiful craftmanship and quality. I HIGHLY recommend Susan to anyone that is looking for a designer to help them put together a flush-mount album of the highest quality. Thank you so much, Susan!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan is an amazing designer who makes the wedding album process so much more sane. I loved working with her via email and found her super responsive each time I had a question or new idea. Susan set the tone for what developed into a gorgeous book, but also took notes extremely well, with quick turnaround. Susan is a sweet, kind heart, and I am so glad I found her to help with our book. In every page, I can see her meticulous attention to detail, as well as the love she pours into every design.

She is amazing. Hiring Susan was one of the best decisions we made!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had come across Susan's website while searching for a designer to make my wedding album, and I am so glad that I did. her prices were so much better than any other company that I had looked into, and I am so happy with my album. Susan was very quick to reply to all of my emails, she worked quickly, and was very helpful. She helped me narrow down my pictures, and was also very flexible with my many revisions. I opted to have extensive photoshopping done to my album, which Susan did flawlessly at a great price. She also worked with me to find the best company for printing my album. I am very picky, but cannot find one complaint about the service or my album. Thanks to Susan, my husband and I have a beautiful wedding album that we will love forever.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
301-332-6329
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards