Inn and Spa at Loretto

Inn and Spa at Loretto

outdoor wedding reception, romantic wedding site, sculpture garden, wedding reception, Santa Fe

211 Old Santa Fe Trail

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Loretto was GORGEOUS! Perfect setting for our wedding! The staff was excellent and Vickie, Jen, Ludwig and Josephine were wonderful! It was a beautiful hotel and I'm so glad that our wedding was there! I loved it!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Loretto Inn was the perfect spot for our wedding reception! Caroline was great from the beginning, through our initial phone calls and emails she was always prompt and would have an answer to any question. When I met with Caroline to go over everything for the reception-she was a true delight! She assured me her and her staff would take care of everything and it would all be exactly what I wanted!
It was!! Everyone who was involved in the reception was fantastic!! From Caroline fequently checking the during the reception if everything was going ok, the banquet captain checking if there was anything we needed, and the servers!!! They were all amazing!! The most important thing-the food! It was AMAZING!! Every course just kept getting better and better! Everyone still can't stop raving abut how delicious the food was-from the hors d'oeuvres to the main course-it was all AMAZING!!!
Even our signature drink we had for the evening- "prickly pear margarita"-everyone couldn't get enough of!
I would highly recommend the Loretto Inn for your wedding reception needs!!!
Thanks to all the staff at the Loretto,
Mrs. Rose C. DeLuna-Kramer

• Wedding: 03/20/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
505-984-7954
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire