InlandEmpirePhotos

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Heather and Spring are amazing! Very flexible and helpful with advice. I will recommend them to everyone!
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather was great and was always available and very responsive to questions and concerns.

her touch ups on the pictures are amazing.
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather was great. She arrived early, contacted the venues in advanced to find out their requirements for photography and had everything planned. I didn't have to worry about anything, when she needed me for photos she let me know and it didn't seem like it took away from our time.
Photos were ready quickly, she was patient as it took us a long time to go through the pics to pick out the ones for our album. It looks great too!
Wedding: 01/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We wanted to post stating our sincere gratitude for providing your professional services for OUR wedding... the more we sift through your pictures the more we realize the amazing narrative that you were able to capture as the day flew by. We very much appreciated being your subject for the day. Thanks for sticking around to catch the breakdancing - definitely a highlight! Thanks again for helping us remember such a joyful day in our lives. We LOVE how the photos turned out and couldn't be happier. You captured so many great moments of our wedding. Our families and friends are very impressed too. We are keeping you in mind for future pictures - you'll be hearing from us.
InlandEmpirePhotos responded with the following comments:
Meghan & Chad- I had a blast shooting your wedding and doing special shots of you guys at the wedge! The whole wedding party was wonderful and it is a day I will never forget!
Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather was amazing, she not only took great pictures but she also kept me me (the bride) calm and on time. She is very nice and professional. She was extremely attentive and had great ideas. Not to mention how willing she was to travel to the mountains (the reception) for the big day. Thank you Heather!! Look forward to staying in touch...maybe for a baby photo shot.
InlandEmpirePhotos responded with the following comments:
Your wedding was completely gorgeous! I loved Padua Hills and Mount Baldy! Keep in touch- you are an awesome couple!!
Wedding: 10/23/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Heather Benoit for our photographer on our wedding day. She was an absolute professional. She knew the style of photography that we wanted for our day (photojournalistic), and made sure that it was reflected in our photos. She had a lot of great ideas for poses and backdrops, and was very helpful with other aspects of the wedding since I didnt have an official bridesmaid.
Wedding: 10/01/2010
 909-749-5643
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire