Indian Wells Country Club

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

IWCC was exceptionally wonderful to work with and is a beautiful venue! I had my rehearsal dinner as well as my wedding reception at Indian Wells and everything turned out PERFECT! Not only is the staff professional and super sweet, but they make sure your every need is met, from start to finish! Ashley, the events director, was a joy to work with and she made my experience the best! I booked the venue from out of state and she really catered to our needs and made sure we had everything we wanted for our big day. The photo ops there are always amazing! Our photographers loved the ambiance as did we. :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allison, the event coordinator, was so very helpful to us. She made sure all our wishes came true. We had the Presidential room to ourselves all day. Lunch was scrumptious and was delivered very quickly while we dressed for the evening. The 18th hole was set up beautifully. The appetizers were delicious. The ballroom sparkled when we entered it. The food was wonderful. Allison made sure everything was just right and we certainly appreciated it. It was a perfect day.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have picked a better venue for our special day. Absolutely beautiful for the ceremony and the reception. The staff at Indian Wells Country Club were extremely professional and courteous to my husband and me as well as all of our guests. Nicole, our wedding coordinator, was amazing!! So quick to answer any and all questions and make sure that all details were perfectly in place. The wedding day went off without a hitch. Everything went according to schedule and all of our guests are still complimenting us on how much they enjoyed the wedding. Anyone considering IWCC as their wedding venue, I strongly encourage it!! I wouldn't have changed a thing if we could do it all over again. Simply perfect and the pictures of our wedding day with the golf course and the gorgeous ball room in the background make our memories timeless.

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole at Indian Wells CC was fantastic. She gave us great advice, assisted with the entire planning of the wedding and reception and made the whole process simple and relaxed. We got married on the 18th hole of the golf course and couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous location against the mountains and in front of a beautiful lake. The reception was completely handled by Nicole's staff of for us. All we had to do was show up, and they managed the rest. The room was beautiful with full views of the mountains and golf course. Finally, the staff catered to our every need, making sure everyone had a great time. Everything was just fabulous!!

• Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at the Indian Wells Country Club-- the event could not have been more perfect! Nicole was absolutely amazing and instrumental in making sure that every detail was accounted for; she was very responsive and had wonderful advice. The 18th hole was a spectacular location for our sunset summer wedding and the ballroom was beautiful. I recommend this location without hesitation -- it's the perfect venue for your ceremony and reception!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Kellee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was amazing helping me plan my dream wedding. She made sure I was not stressed with the planning of my event. Our wedding was more then words can say, the staff was helpful, the venue was perfect and I can say not one thing went wrong on my day.

Thank you so much staff of Indian Wells Country Club and Nicole.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
Christina
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall, our wedding was fun and beautiful, because of the staff at the Country Club. They were extremely helpful and accomendating to our requests. Given the size of our wedding, it was also the best value in the desert! Plus, the food was amazingly very good. A week later, we are still hearing compliments about the food. We highly recommend this venue!

Virginia & Fernando

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Anonymous
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most amazing wedding and I credit it to Nicole at the Indian Wells Country Club! She was so fantastic! This was a destination wedding for my husband and I, so she was very helpful with referring vendors. She was a pleasure to work with. I gave the quality of service 4.5 instead of 5 because some of my tables did not get their coffee served, while other tables raved that the service was fantastic. Either way, this was the 3rd venue that I had made arrangements with (and only 5 months prior to the wedding because the other venue double booked me) and I am so glad that we landed at the Indian Wells Country Club. A few of my guests rented condo's or houses within the country club, and that was a fantastic set up. If you are looking for a venue in the palm springs/palm desert/la quinta area, call Nicole!

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Nicole Reynolds, the events planner, was amazing to work with. She was always available and treated us as if our event was the only one she was planning. Leading up to the wedding day she answered all of the questions that we had and even helped us with some key decisions. On the big day she took care of making sure everyone was where they needed to be so I didn't have to. I would definitely recommend using this venue for your wedding!

• Wedding: 01/23/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Nicole is awesome. You will have nothing to worry about with her handling everything. The food is great and the venue is beautiful.

• Wedding: 03/06/2011
2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

My experience with this facility started off great. Then the Private Events Director I was working with left and I had a very frustrating experience trying to find someone to help me. I had to go over all the details over and over again with several different people. In the end some person from another facility filled in on my wedding day. Everything turned out fine, but it was unnecessarily stressful.

Indian Wells Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback, Karissa. We certainly understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for this occuring throughout your planning process. We are glad to hear a team member from a sister property was able to step-in and assist in making your wedding day a success.
Again, thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us, Karissa. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Warm Regards,
Nicole Hughes
Director of Private Event and Tournament Sales
Indian Wells CC | Mission Hills CC | Desert Falls CC

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
760-834-6018
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7