Howe Weddings & Events

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

By far the BEST vendor we worked with. Kelly and his wife susan were extremely professional, organized, and fun to be around. We received numerous comments from guests about how great they were. We contracted for uplights, draping, and gobo light with them and it was all perfect. Will be recommending him to all of my friends.

Services Used: DJ

Kelly and Susan go above and beyond their role as a DJ/event coordinator and truly make the experience unforgettable! From the planning meetings before the event to the SMOOTH day of, I couldn't be more pleased with hiring this couple to help us celebrate our wedding. We couldn't be happier with how things turned out. If you're looking to hire a local DJ- Howe Weddings & Events is definitely the way to go!!!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Kelly was wonderful! From our initial meeting with him, he was incredibly knowledgable and professional. He really took time to understand the "vibe" of our wedding and guide us when we needed guidance. He played our perfect mix of alternative, oldies, jazz and pop music!

On the wedding day, Kelly guided the evening acting not only as DJ, but helping organize our grand entrance and buffet. He really kept the wedding on track and moving smoothly. He kept the wedding about us, but was lively and entertaining in his commentary.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Kelly!

Services Used: DJ

Kelly and Susan were more than just DJ’s at our daughter’s wedding and reception. They coordinated both the wedding and reception they made a fantastic team. Their past experience was priceless. The additional lighting they provided added a nice touch. Everything happened right on cue and if it didn’t we did not know it because they made the whole evening run smoothly. Their last name should be organized because I have never seen anyone do a better job. While we did have a couple glitches in another area that had nothing to do with them, they just pitched in and helped were ever they saw the need. We had so many people ask who they were, complimented them on their coordination and selection of music. Many people said they never saw the dance floor fill up so quickly. If you do not use Howe Wedding and Events you are missing out on the best. Thanks for making our daughter's dream wedding a reality. Bob and Deb

Services Used: DJ

Kelly and Susan did an awesome job at our wedding! The music was perfect and they really ensured that the evening flowed seamlessly. They are a great pair!

fallwedding913
10/12/2013

Howe Weddings and Events did a great job entertaining our wedding. We had Bobby and Connie as our DJ team and it was so nice to know that while Bobby was was doing the mucic and announcements, Connie was behind the scenes making sure everyone in our wedding party was where they needed to be and that my groom and I knew what was coming up next. Their on-line request system was a great additional service because we could choose our general music and favorite songs ahead of time to make sure our weding had the feel that we wanted it to. We met with Kelly to discuss each and every detail of the reception and were so please that all of that information was handed off to Bobby and carried out as we wanted it to be. We also appreciated that they had a price package that worked with our budget and included uplighting for the room.

Services Used: DJ

We had the privilege of working with Kelly and Susan for our wedding! We found them at a wedding show and booked them a couple months later for our wedding. The dynamic duo was so easy to work with, their goal was to keep things easy for us on the day of the wedding. They kept the day moving like clockwork for us! Susan jumped in and made sure she had things flowing smoothly so we got everything we wanted in on time. I would definitely recommend them to someone else, you get more than just a DJ from them! The music was great, the lighting was great and the added bonus of someone else keeping track of time and activities for us was great as well.

Services Used: DJ

Kelly and Susan were amazing! They brought the party to life. They made sure it was running smoothly, that the dance floor was on fire and that we were on track to do all the little things like the cake cutting, etc. I had so many guests complimenting me on what an awesome DJ I hired. It was fantastic. I will definitely hire him again in the future!

Services Used: DJ

I hired this company to DJ my daughters wedding. I read all the high reviews and decided they were the right fit for us. I am so happy I did. Kelly and Susan are the best. If it wasn't for them I don't know how we could have managed. They are way more then just Djs. Kelly even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything would flow right on my daughters wedding day . We had a outdoor wedding and indoor reception. Kelly did the music for both. Our pastor said she has never worked with such an organized dj before. Everyone was amazed at how great this team was. They kept everything on track the whole evening. They also did beautiful lighting in the room. If you don't hire this team you are really missing out.

Richard & Danielle
03/29/2013

Wow!!! Kelly & Susan could coordinate any party and blow it out of the water!! I can not tell anyone enough how happy we were with their professionalism and organization. All I herd for days after the wedding was how impressed they were with our DJ!! We will always keep them in mind for all our friends!! Thank you so Much Kelly & Susan!!!!
Love ya,
Richard & Danielle Cagle

Services Used: DJ

Wow! Kelly and Susan were absolutely amazing! We heard nothing but wonderful things from both of them! Not only were they flexible, but they were very professional! They both made sure we were aware of the schedules and events and where we needed to be. We walked into the reception place and didn't have a worry in the world! The quality of service was beyond what we could have asked for and we would recommend them to all wedding couples looking for a fun, professional, and great value couple! They were just so great! Thank you!

Services Used: DJ

Kelly and Susan were wonderful. They go above and beyond to take care of you just like you are family. The service was wonderful and we were very satisfied.

Services Used: DJ

Kelly and Susan did a wonderful job at our reception! Very professional and lots of fun! I would recommend ordering the lighting as it added a warm touch to our reception. They did a great job of cordinating our reception and catering to the different age groups and music requests. I would hire again!

Services Used: DJ

Kelly and Susan were great! They did everything we asked and even brought some fun ideas into the mix. Susan was great in keeping everything flowing with the dances, tosses and all of the other fun stuff. They have a large selection of all kinds of music and lighting options. They were responsive to everything we asked I would definiately use them in the future and recommend them to other brides.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

If you are looking for a first class wedding reception host/DJ/coordinator in the Kansas City area, you need to look no further than Howe Weddings and Events. I am a bit of Type A personality and of course wanted a perfect reception. I have done the work for you and researched them all! I was looking for first class professionalism, reliability, and of course some one who could keep the dance floor full! The Howe's went above and beyond to make our day so special. We were fortunate enough to have Kelly and Susan as our hosts. They made the night run so smoothly without us even knowing they were there making it happen. From the smallest details, to keeping the evening moving, they know what they are doing! Kelly is excellent at making announcements when necessary and reading the crowd, while not being that loud, cheesy DJ that can ruin the evening. Susan is extremely receptive to what is going on and works in the background to make all the small details perfect. Also, the lighting that they set up made our venue truly amazing. I could go on and on, no regrets whatsoever. I am also extremely conscious financially, and these two are worth every penny! Thanks again guys! L & J

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

This VERY organized and particular mother of the bride could not be more pleased with the services Party Sounds provided for my daughter's wedding reception 9-30-11. It iwas seamless! It was professional! It was beautiful! From their help in organizing the order of the reception, to their speedy response to our our questions, to the professional job in hiding all the wires as best they could and then taping them down for safety purposes, to their promptness and follow thru on everything....we always knew where we were supposed to be and what we were supposed to be doing. Susan even lended a hand in filling up water glasses before the reception started. They are the nicest people and the service they provide is top quality. The lighting in the room made it so elegant. I received so many compliments about Party Sounds. I would recommended them to you without hesitation!