Historic Kent Manor Inn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We had our ceremony and reception at Kent Manor April 18. It is a beautiful venue with amazing staff. I worked with Ashley during booking and she was there the day of the wedding overseeing everything. It was perfect. I could not have asked for better service, food or overall professionalism. I have had people call me and say they had never been to another wedding that was as beautiful. The grounds are gorgeous and is just a romantic place for a wedding.

We also did brunch for everyone that spent the night and people raved about the food. I actually had to of my friends husbands say they were never leaving there:)

Lindsay
10/11/2014

Ashley and the entire team at Kent Manor were simply wonderful. They made our special day stress-free. The food is FANTASTIC, the scenery beautiful, and the atmosphere intimate. What more could you ask for?

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend choosing Kent Manor for your wedding venue. There are so many beautiful places to get married on Kent Island, but the thing that sets Kent Manor apart (besides the comfy Inn setting, the scenic view, and the charming grounds) is the service and attention you'll receive throughout the process. Ashley is fantastic to work with. She'll help create the perfect (and insanely delicious) menu for your guests (including dealing flawlessly with a gluten-free bride and a vegetarian mother-of-the-bride). Tia, also, was INVALUABLE to have as our go-to point person from day one. She is incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and genuinely cares. I am insanely detail-oriented, and Tia was so patient, kind, fun, and easy to work with. I don't exaggerate when I say that she made sure every detail was taken care of, and she did it all with a smile on her face. I couldn't be happier with our choice of Kent Manor.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Erica
09/12/2014

This was the perfect spot for our wedding. It is on the water with a beautiful pier. The garden house was the right size for our wedding. The food was amazing and the staff was very nice. What a great time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would just like to thank Ashley and Danielle for their help in making our wedding day perfect! The entire staff at Kent Manor was a pleasure to work with and I can not say enough good things about everyone! We also held our rehearsal dinner there the day before the wedding and a private Sunday brunch after the wedding as we had many people stay overnight. The food was amazing, all of our requests were met and the staff just handled everything. Danielle made sure the wedding day was absolutely perfect and if there was ever an issue, I never knew about it. Ashley worked with us and our budget and along with the chef was able to give us what we wanted and it was reasonable compared to many other venues we worked with. We had a small wedding and some venues would not even speak to us because they had high minimums, etc, but Kent Manor treated us as if we has a guest count of 300! Kent Manor was the perfect choice for our wedding. It was very intimate, personable, and beautiful! Can not wait to return to another Sunday brunch in the near future! Thank you again!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! A lovely inn on the water with a beautiful reception facility. The food was outstanding and service was great. We worked with Ashley who walked us through all of the arrangements. They offered a tasting session to select appetizers and meals. The bridal suite is included for the night.'

Check them out - you won't go wrong!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kent Manor is a wonderful, beautiful place for any wedding or event. Ashley and Danielle were very responsive during the whole process. It could not have been a better place or day for our wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I attended the wedding as a guest of the bride's family; Mother of the Bride is my best friend. The Inn was selected based on my recommendation. It is always a bit stressful when making a recommendation; hoping that everything is going to be as wonderful as I said it would be. The Inn provided the service that made me so very proud!

From the get go with the planning process that involved working with my friend's budget to the day of the wedding; all proceeded without a hint of stress.

The banquet was delicious and the service splendid.

I also want to mention that they are in the final phase of construction of an incredible new venue. They call it The Preserve. This new structure (on the grounds of the estate) as I was told is almost 8000 sq. ft. and seat up to 600 people. Wow....what a wedding that would be!

Private User
1+ year ago

Kent Manor Inn is not only beautiful and historic, it now has a special place in our hearts! Our daughter's wedding was perfect because of the amazing planning services of Ashley and Danielle! From the very beginning (engagement 14 months prior), they made us feel as if our daughter's wedding would be everything we envisioned and more. Their attention to the smallest of details was ongoing...we highly recommend this beautiful setting for any special event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First and foremost, I want to thank Ashley, Danielle and the rest of the wonderful Kent Manor staff for their TREMENDOUS, continuous help with planning and coordinating our wedding, from beginning to end.

My husband and I had seen nearly 10 venues in the DC area before we made our way across the Bay Bridge to Kent Manor. We had spent our first Valentine's Day there three years prior, and when we visited Kent Manor again, I just knew we'd have to get married there. The venue is wonderfully maintained; the waterfront location is quaint and intimate; and the garden house provided the most romantic setting for our wedding reception. After looking through other venues' contracts and packages, we were also very grateful that Kent Manor was so accommodating and willing to work with us on personalizing our menus, etc.

Despite the rain on the morning of our wedding, Kent Manor worked seamlessly to move our outdoor ceremony indoors and the rest of the day went so smoothly! It's been nearly three months since the wedding and our guests still rave about how delicious the food was, and how great and accommodating the staff and rooms were at Kent Manor. Friends and family also loved taking photos on the venue's spacious, beautiful grounds at sunset.

The great thing about Kent Manor is their staff - everyone was always so helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable, as well as patient. My husband and I are so grateful and happy that we decided to get married at Kent Manor - it was such a wonderful experience and day to remember, and we know we will be back to celebrate our anniversary often in the future!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic experience! Gorgeous place, wonderful food and amazing customer service. I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to say our wedding was the most amazing experience. Danielle and Ashley worked to the end to make our wedding day perfect. They provided helpful tips, suggestions and utilized all of our ideas with grace. In reflection of our day both myself and my husband have said we would not have changed a thing! We saved on the venue by having our wedding on a Friday, the grounds are sprayed for insects every Thursday, the Garden House is already a beautiful venue and needs little accent and the gardens themselves are breathtaking. The Inn is superb, the staff helpful and compliant, and the chef and wait staff are great. The tasting was a full meal and the food is to die for. Please book your wedding at the Kent Manor Inn, you will enjoy every aspect of wedding planning with them.
Sabra

Courtney
05/18/2013

Thank you Danielle and other staff members at Kent Manor !! Y'all made our day run so smoothly. The food, atmosphere, and accommodations at Kent Manor were beyond wonderful. My husband and I will remember this day forever. We can't thank you enough !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was absolutely perfect! You have many options to fit your budget and the staff is very helpful. They are very organized, the food is delicious, and the manor and grounds are gorgeous. Ashley was professional, friendly, offered suggestions and ideas, and provided outstanding service. Danielle, our wedding coordinator, made the day beautiful and stress free. I cannot thank her enough for an outstanding job done. Thank you to the entire staff of Kent Manor!
Brenda M. (Mother of the Bride)

Private User
2+ years ago

Kent Manor made our special day effortless andworry free. They took care of everything and made sure that the entire planning and day went smoothly.

The food was outstanding and beautifully presented from the appetizers to the meal.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the United States Naval Academy Chapel and the reception at the Kent Manor Inn. The Kent Manor Inn's staff did a tremendous job making our day perfect! We were so impressed with the venue that we changed our wedding date to accommodate the date they had left in their schedule. Ashley, the catering manager, worked closely with our family to answer any questions we had during the planning process. Since my father lives overseas, she communicated with the both of us to make sure everything went smoothly as the date got closer. Ashley was flexible with her time, allowing me to bring my floral designer in for a final run through and offering suggestions when she saw fit. The staff that administered our "tasting" made us feel at home and impressed my parents, the hardest part!

My bridesmaids and I got ready in the bridal suite and it was heavenly! The cozy room was exactly the feel we were going for- it was so convenient to just be able walk right up the stairs after the reception and relax in such a beautiful room.

Danielle kept everyone on track the day of the wedding! I did not have to worry about a thing and she dealt with all the behind-the-scene details with such grace. She effectively communicated with all of my "day of" vendors, making it possible for family members to be worry-free and truly enjoy every moment of the day!

We had family and friends travel from all over the world to attend our wedding. Many guests noted that is was the most beautiful and enjoyable wedding they had ever been to! The food was astonishing! The staff was friendly, and the venue was breathtaking. Special things to note: We did a "day-after-brunch" and numerous friends and family enjoyed the delicious spread of food the Kent Manor had to offer. Again, they worked with our requests and were able to make the experience warm and enjoyable. Plus, there is plenty of parking!!!

This place is pricy, but you get what you pay for: Quality.