Hip Service

Hip Service

"America's Best Dance Band 2009"

PO Box 679
7277 Lone Pine Dr, Suite 201
Sacramento, CA 95683 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians)
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock...
If I could give them 10 stars I would! I am a wedding planner in the Seattle area and was looking for the perfect high energy dance band for my client's destination wedding in Sonoma. My clients were very picky in what they wanted so I was so thankful when I researched Hip Service and it sounded like they were everything we were looking for. Nothing cheesy, just classy, extremely talented and fun. We hired them for ceremony piano, PA system and guitarist for the cocktail hour, their jazz band for dinner and the 11 piece Hip Service experience for the rest of the event. Steve was so easy to work with, easy going with our questions and changes leading up to the wedding. As a planner, it made my job so much easier. I must say that even with all of my high expectations and excitement for this band going into it, on the wedding day, they absolutely blew me away and I've been working with event bands for over a decade. They nailed it perfectly on each and every portion of the event. Hip Service is SIMPLY THE BEST I have ever seen. Northern California, you are lucky to have them! Hire them and see for yourself!
I love Hip Service! Wonderful music, wonderful, friendly, band members. Working with them throughout an event is smooth and fun. When you need to make adjustments they are happy to accommodate and helpful as well. If you are considering a band for your event then by all means book Hip Service! I hear lots of bands and don't often make recommendations for all of them...this one is the ONE! Thank You all for being so wonderful all around!
Awesome band- high energy, great performers, and they get everyone dancing!
We just recently had a wedding where this band played. Literally, the guests were out dancing the entire time the band was on stage. Not once did you look over and see the dance floor bare. This band has some amazing talent and they are so wonderful to work with! hoping there will be more weddings we coordinate they will be performing at!
916-354-9924
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards