Hidden Meadows

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had been looking for a wedding venue for several months before we finally found Hidden Meadows. Once we made our visit, we knew right away that this was the venue we had been searching for - stunning backdrop, well-kept grounds with tasteful decor, excellent bar and kitchen setup, perfect indoor and outdoor spaces, great staff, and just far enough from the hubbub of the city (this became important once we witnessed well-meaning passers-by honking their cars repeatedly at an outdoor ceremony in the city). We appreciated the idyllic, rustic, and pastoral feel of the venue, that was balanced (unlike many other barn venues) with modern conveniences like big sliding doors for the reception area to adjust according to the weather, and modern, handicap-accessible bathrooms. It was also nice to have peace of mind knowing that there was an equally lovely indoor ceremony area as backup should it rain on the wedding day, rather than having to rent and pitch tents. Quick tip for those on a tighter budget: we picked one of the last weekends before peak-season prices, and a weekday that also happened to be a national holiday.

Finally, Mick was so helpful and easy to work with, and always did his best to make sure we were happy. Because our wedding followed several that were held in succession over a long weekend, he even offered to leave up the decor (lighting, drapes, etc.) for us to use at no extra charge. Our guests gave many unsolicited compliments on the location and beauty of the venue, and we feel like we couldn't have picked a better place to get married!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have been happier with Hidden Meadows!! It was such a BEAUTIFUL venue for our wedding! We were looking very hard for a venue that had a nice indoor and outdoor option for our ceremony as we had to keep in mind the possibility of rain for our May wedding. We knew right away that Hidden Meadows was the one when we saw it! The outdoor lawn and gazebo with the fields and mountains in the distance is so beautiful and we would NOT have been settling for the indoor ceremony hall as it was also beautiful! The reception hall is separate so if we had an indoor ceremony we wouldn't have had to worry about "turning over" the room between ceremony and reception, which was great! The grounds are kept so nice, whenever we were visiting they were always tending to the lawn and gardens, making everything look fresh and beautiful. The staff is SO friendly and professional, easy to email or call with questions, ready to help out in any way they can. They recommended many vendors and hotels, etc to us. We fully trusted them and they were really great the day of the wedding! We would 100% recommend this venue to anyone and would have done it all over again here!!

Private User
Recently Married

Hidden Meadows was an awesome site for our daughter's wedding. It was a cloudy day so we set up indoors for the ceremony, but at the last minute were able to move outdoors. Mick always seemed to show up when we had question that day (& beforehand, he was good about returning emails fairly promptly). Even on a cloudy day it was beautiful! We had many comments that day about what a beautiful site it was.

Private User
Recently Married

Hidden Meadows was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and we fell in love! Great space and indoor/outdoor options for the ceremony is just what we were looking for. We ended up w/ amazing weather on the day of but even on a cloudy day the view is spectacular. Mick and staff treated us like family throughout the process and didnt blink an eye w/ any of our requests.

Cherene
04/18/2015

My daughter had her wedding at Hidden Meadows in Snohomish, and we couldn't have been more pleased. She is from Washington but lives in Texas, so a lot of wedding planning was done through emails, Mick, the coordinator of Hidden Meadows was easy to work with. He answered all our questions, and made sure things flowed the day of the wedding, he was very helpful especially with our wedding coordinator and decorating team. Hidden Meadows is a family dairy farm that has been transformed into a beautiful venue. Green fields, blue sky and gorgeous mountains. You can have your ceremony inside or outside, and the beauty of the place lends itself to little decorating. The reception hall is right on sight, has a nice flow to the room and worked beautifully for the reception. They even have a rental room, with many items to choose from, if you need that little touch. Our guest were well pleased and so were we. My daughter loved the venue and working with Mick.

Haley
03/06/2015

This venue is gorgeous! Mick and his team are extremely helpful and flexible. They do so much for you so you don't have to worry about a thing! We loved getting married here and would highly recommend it!

Nicole
01/31/2015

We absolutely loved our day with Hidden Meadows! The venue was beautiful and the staff was more than helpful before and during the event. I cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our day perfect! They were always quick to respond to any emails, and made sure we know of outside regulations (ie: banquet permit), etc. that in the rush of it all, we didn't even think of. The Open House events they offer were a great time to take pics, get measurements, and search through the hundreds of rental items they offer right on site.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I rated this venue 5 stars, because it is what it deserves! My husband and I had no trouble with Mick, the main guy who helped us along the way, and we have no complaints. Reading the contract and its every details makes things easier, and if we had any questions, we emailed Mick and he responded back in a timely manner which we appreciated. The venue is absolutely beautiful - even our guests keep saying how beautiful it was there. It makes for a great place to take photos. It's nice, because they have the option of both indoor and outdoor ceremony - we chose outdoor because of the location, and were lucky that the rain stayed away until after the ceremony. We chose to go through their catering service, which is located in Snohomish as well. That company was awesome as well! Couldn't have asked for better help and a beautiful venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a fabulous venue! I have zero negative feedback on our experience at Hidden Meadows. We had such a wonderful wedding and awesome experience here. Mick Stocker is a pleasure to work with, super responsive and always willing to help. I'm definitely a planner and had many questions and emails...he was great! Hidden Meadows was very flexible and professional. This venue is just so cool, we received MANY compliments on our venue choice and what a great time everyone had. It is so nice to have a separate reception and ceremony area, we were able to have both areas completely set-up prior to the start of our wedding and it made such a smooth transition. It's a gorgeous location and such a unique space. Our guests loved it! You can't go wrong with hosting your event here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We heard nothing but the highest compliments about your venue, Mick. All of our guests loved it, and we wish to thank you for checking in on us regularly, seeing how we were doing, and whether or not our needs were being addressed. Thankfully, everything flowed smoothly, but it was a terrific relief to know that you were checking and that if we needed you, we wouldn’t have to go very far to find you.

Yours is such a beautiful venue that we overheard other’s considering selecting your venue as the sight for their weddings, because of the friendly surroundings, your attention to detail, and the quiet assurance that we weren’t disturbing any neighbors with parking or noise concerns.

Thank you for making this such a memorable night for the bride, groom, and the parents of each.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As soon as I saw Hidden Meadows for the first time, I knew that was where I had to get married. It is the perfect combination of country charm with elegant refinement. It hardly needs any additional decorations at all because it is so beautiful, however if you do want to spice it up a bit they have a lot of great rental items available that can really transform the space. When I first contacted them about renting I was a little sticker shocked at the price (mostly because they were the first vendor I contacted and I hadn't quite realized the price of planning a wedding), but the more I researched other venues and started looking at the total package for the day I realized that the price was actually quite good. The biggest thing I appreciated about them was that everything was up front with reserving with them - I didn't have to worry about sneaky fees for extra hours, or outrageous catering minimums, or multiple weddings going on, or anything like that. I also always felt like I could email with random questions or special requests and I would always receive a prompt and helpful reply. It is a family run business, which I love supporting, and everyone I worked with was great. On the day of Mick was there helping oversee things, and when it started raining during our bridesmaid pictures he immediately went to grab us umbrella's! Those kind of thoughtful touches show why they are so good at what they do. They really seem to care that everything is perfect for you, and they take a lot of pride in what they do. Overall, a fantastic organized, professional, and beautiful wedding venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We found Hidden Meadows when we attended a friend of my now husbands wedding. We actually had only been dating a month and i just fell in love with it and said i wanted to get married there someday. Well 6 months later were engaged and the next day i look it up online, just so happens there was an open house that next week. We went, looked around and i melted at the beauty of it! We booked it that day! A year and months to go!!

The venue was stunning on the big day, Mick was so wonderful to us, from the rehearsal to the day off he was always right there making sure everything was ok, if we needed anything. And he kept reassuring me it wouldnt rain even though the forecast said so and it rain up till 2 hours before our ceremony ( which was outside) and sure enough it let off and we got to get married out side and it was beautiful. Mick definaty put my nerves at ease, we felt really taken care of that day. Evern at the begining when we were running around setting up, some of our centerpieces were leaking so we had to run and dump all the water out. Before i knew it Mick was right there with buckets so we didnt have to run outside to dump it and he was running back and forth helping us dump them. It was amazing, and after the ceremony he got my husband and I a glass of our fav wine and beer and made sure we had them for our wedding cert signing and made sure we were taken care of all night!

Hidden Meadows is beautiful and you dont need very much decor to enhance its beauty! Its very rustic and country chic! I had countless friends and family tell me how beautiful they thought it was on the big day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hidden Meadows is fantastic! It is charming and secluded. A perfect mix of rustic and class! the Staff is a joy to work with and I couldn't have ben happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a wonderful venue in Snohomish county. I would recommend this place to anyone planning a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hidden Maedows is an amzing location to have a wedding! We fell in LOVE with the venue over 2 years before our wedding and we knew it was the place for us! All our our guest were wowed by the beauty of the site and grounds. It has so much to offer. The staff were very freindly and easy to work with.

I would highly reccommend this venue! :)
July 23, 2010 Bride

Stephanie
04/19/2015

Hidden meadows is a truly beautiful venue for hosting events. Mick was very laid back, yet maintained the level of professionalism necessary for us to feel assured we were in good hands. There are a few restrictions, particularly for Sunday weddings because of noise ordinances. However, for the most part the venue is quite flexible. Conveniently the venue has tables and other décor available for rent and they take care of the set-up and take-down for these items. I would highly recommend Hidden Meadows.