Hidden Meadows

Sort By:

4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 4 Reviews
The venue is gorgeous! Perfect location; in a beautiful valley with a mountain view backdrop. The indoor and outdoor ceremony locations take all the stress out of an outdoor wedding, and the open air reception hall makes for the perfect party spot for summer wedding.
Wedding: Recently Married
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Private User 16 Reviews
This venue is beautiful but I would recommend that any couple ask questions multiple times with these guys. They double booked our rehearsal date (probably to make more money on having another wedding), then stated they never had our rehearsal booked…we booked it the day we paid the deposit and have witnesses. Then the day of they decided we couldn't have some items there that were originally told to us were fine. We would have changed things before hand if we would have known this. We were frustrated and disappointed with many things at the venue, BUT it is gorgeous and a great location.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 5 Reviews
I loved working with Mick! He truly has a wonderful wedding venue! Our guests raved about it for days! The picturesque setting is perfect for your special day! Unfortunately, they require you use "their" caterer who happens to be his brother- what a nightmare!Tyler, the caterer, is nearly impossible to get a hold of, beyond forgetful and "his word" means nothing. Working with him was the single biggest stressor during the weeks leading up to our wedding. After a few failed attempts trying to reach Tyler just days before the wedding my husband tried to get a hold of Mick to see what he could do on his end. Mick didn't even return his phone call. This was the only time we found him to be unresponsive. On a positive note, the food ended up tasting terrific. I would recommend the venue "suggest" using the brother as the caterer rather than require it. If it wasn't for the awful experience dealing with the family side of the business I would have given this venue a "5.0 Star" rating.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a fabulous venue! I have zero negative feedback on our experience at Hidden Meadows. We had such a wonderful wedding and awesome experience here. Mick Stocker is a pleasure to work with, super responsive and always willing to help. I'm definitely a planner and had many questions and emails...he was great! Hidden Meadows was very flexible and professional. This venue is just so cool, we received MANY compliments on our venue choice and what a great time everyone had. It is so nice to have a separate reception and ceremony area, we were able to have both areas completely set-up prior to the start of our wedding and it made such a smooth transition. It's a gorgeous location and such a unique space. Our guests loved it! You can't go wrong with hosting your event here.
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We heard nothing but the highest compliments about your venue, Mick. All of our guests loved it, and we wish to thank you for checking in on us regularly, seeing how we were doing, and whether or not our needs were being addressed. Thankfully, everything flowed smoothly, but it was a terrific relief to know that you were checking and that if we needed you, we wouldn’t have to go very far to find you.

Yours is such a beautiful venue that we overheard other’s considering selecting your venue as the sight for their weddings, because of the friendly surroundings, your attention to detail, and the quiet assurance that we weren’t disturbing any neighbors with parking or noise concerns.

Thank you for making this such a memorable night for the bride, groom, and the parents of each.
Wedding: 09/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As soon as I saw Hidden Meadows for the first time, I knew that was where I had to get married. It is the perfect combination of country charm with elegant refinement. It hardly needs any additional decorations at all because it is so beautiful, however if you do want to spice it up a bit they have a lot of great rental items available that can really transform the space. When I first contacted them about renting I was a little sticker shocked at the price (mostly because they were the first vendor I contacted and I hadn't quite realized the price of planning a wedding), but the more I researched other venues and started looking at the total package for the day I realized that the price was actually quite good. The biggest thing I appreciated about them was that everything was up front with reserving with them - I didn't have to worry about sneaky fees for extra hours, or outrageous catering minimums, or multiple weddings going on, or anything like that. I also always felt like I could email with random questions or special requests and I would always receive a prompt and helpful reply. It is a family run business, which I love supporting, and everyone I worked with was great. On the day of Mick was there helping oversee things, and when it started raining during our bridesmaid pictures he immediately went to grab us umbrella's! Those kind of thoughtful touches show why they are so good at what they do. They really seem to care that everything is perfect for you, and they take a lot of pride in what they do. Overall, a fantastic organized, professional, and beautiful wedding venue!
Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We found Hidden Meadows when we attended a friend of my now husbands wedding. We actually had only been dating a month and i just fell in love with it and said i wanted to get married there someday. Well 6 months later were engaged and the next day i look it up online, just so happens there was an open house that next week. We went, looked around and i melted at the beauty of it! We booked it that day! A year and months to go!!

The venue was stunning on the big day, Mick was so wonderful to us, from the rehearsal to the day off he was always right there making sure everything was ok, if we needed anything. And he kept reassuring me it wouldnt rain even though the forecast said so and it rain up till 2 hours before our ceremony ( which was outside) and sure enough it let off and we got to get married out side and it was beautiful. Mick definaty put my nerves at ease, we felt really taken care of that day. Evern at the begining when we were running around setting up, some of our centerpieces were leaking so we had to run and dump all the water out. Before i knew it Mick was right there with buckets so we didnt have to run outside to dump it and he was running back and forth helping us dump them. It was amazing, and after the ceremony he got my husband and I a glass of our fav wine and beer and made sure we had them for our wedding cert signing and made sure we were taken care of all night!

Hidden Meadows is beautiful and you dont need very much decor to enhance its beauty! Its very rustic and country chic! I had countless friends and family tell me how beautiful they thought it was on the big day.
Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hidden Meadows is fantastic! It is charming and secluded. A perfect mix of rustic and class! the Staff is a joy to work with and I couldn't have ben happier!
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is a wonderful venue in Snohomish county. I would recommend this place to anyone planning a wedding.
Wedding: 09/17/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hidden Maedows is an amzing location to have a wedding! We fell in LOVE with the venue over 2 years before our wedding and we knew it was the place for us! All our our guest were wowed by the beauty of the site and grounds. It has so much to offer. The staff were very freindly and easy to work with.

I would highly reccommend this venue! :)
July 23, 2010 Bride
Wedding: 07/23/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The venue was absolutely gorgeous, and the owners (Tim and Tracy) were always super helpful with my questions and concerns. There is really nothing I would change about it.
Wedding: 07/05/2008
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Harjeet 1 Reviews
Hidden Meadows is a gorgeous venue. Absolutely breathtaking.. WIth that said the owners are extremely rude and what they promise they do not deliver on. During our negotiation, we were told linens would be provided for the wedding, however one day before the wedding we were told that they would not be, after much debate they provided them for half the tables and half the tables were naked, also we had to iron all the linens ourselves a day before the wedding. They also put out lawn chairs and attended the wedding, watching as if they were spectators at a soccer match. They were not invited, I found this to be very rude. Not to mention, they were first to eat in the buffet line. For the rehearsal dinner, the day before the wedding, we came to set up all the flowers, yet we were told that we were not allowed to be there? The water was not working the day of the wedding and we had to use the garden hose for water. We were told the kitchen would be ready for use, it was not, the catering company had to work through the barn. I had to walk from the bridal room through a construction zone, which we were told would be done by the wedding, my maid of honor fell tripping on lumber that was left out. Oh yes, the deposit check was cashed before the wedding date, a little on the fishy side considering we were suppose to get that back after the wedding. Not to mention they had hired a painter to paint the day of the wedding, so as the grooms side was coming in, there was someone painting there venue.

The venue however is beautiful. If you are of any color besides of being caucasian and if you are of any different culture, I would suggest another venue as the owners seem to be "uncomfortable" with people they see to be different from themselves. In fact a comment was made that they would not have another wedding of our culture at their venue.

When wanting to see the venue, they were not flexible, very unresponsive when trying to set up times to see it we were told their child can't be left home alone, yet the venue is 200 feet from their home. The quality of service was appalling.

After we were married there, they decided to take our wedding guest book as a token of god knows what. We were told we were to clean up at 5 pm and when people went back to clean up they had done it themselves and tried to throw an extra charge at us.

Like I said before this is a beautiful venue I will not take away from that, but they are very unprofessional and to be frank it is a shame because the venue is so perfect and the people are just so ridiculous. It has been three years since we got married there but everything is still fresh in my head. The turmoil these people made my family go through is just horrible.

AND HELLO DO NOT ATTEND A WEDDING IN SHORTS T-SHIRTS AND FLIP FLOPS WHEN EVERYONE IS DRESSED TO THE NINES.. AND ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT INVITED... You would think this would be common sense.

Tracy if you are reading this. I would like you to know that I could've sent you 9 prospective weddings, but I didn't want them to have the same experience as I did. Shame on you!

Wedding: 07/07/2007