Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We got married on 4/11 at Hermann Hill, and I can honestly say that I am so happy that we chose them as our wedding venue. As a teacher, I am extremely busy and really didn't have the time to plan out my wedding without some help, so I really loved that Hermann Hill is a one-stop shop in many respects. They provided most of the services I would need through their venue, such as tablecloths, a minister, a pianist, wedding coordinator, etc. Beyond that, they had multiple options for other vendors, such as DJs, bakeries, and even an on-site florist. Because do all of that convenience, I was sold on booking the venue.
Since we booked over a year out we had plenty of time to prepare, and we were happy to get most of the details nailed down at our planning session. As the wedding got closer, we had all of our questions answered by our wedding coordinator, Merry. She was always prompt in her responses and worked hard to ensure that we had everything we needed.
The week of our wedding, we had the rehearsal on Thursday. Merry set up a fun meet and greet so that the families could mingle and get to know each other. Drinks and snacks were provided, which was nice. The day of my wedding, basically, all I had to do was show up with my dress! Merry and her team set up the centerpieces, my guest book, the escort cards, and all the other little details. I was able to walk down and get a glimpse of everything in advance and it was perfect! The ceremony itself was beautiful, and the weather was perfect. When the reception started, our guests had appetizers and an open bar available to them. Hermann Hill offers a lot of different levels of drink packages, and they're all reasonably priced, so I was able to have an open bar, which is great. Chef Rhonda prepared an amazing meal (my husband can't stop talking about it...he thinks you guys need to open a restaurant!) and we danced the night away. Thank you so much to Hermann Hill for the memories! P.S. the cottages were amazing! :)
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for all your comments, Kaitlyn. We will long remember you and Michael, and your gorgeous spring wedding. It makes everything we do worthwhile when we can experience the joy that you and Michael shared on Friday. Please come back and visit us - the cottages are wonderful for anniversaries!!
Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could of not asked for a better day! It was beautiful and went so smooth. I appreciated all the help from jill, merry, and merry's asst. They always contacted me by email if they needed to remind me of anything or had questions. It was just awesome having them there to help me. I couldn't of done this without them. Our food was just fabulous. The owner even helped participate the day of the wedding to make sure things went smooth. Hermann hill was so accommodating to what we wanted to spend and still made sure we were satisfied with everything. I just can't recommend them enough. It was truly me and my husbands dream wedding.
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much, Jen. We our goal is to create the wedding of our brides' dreams, and we're so glad we were able to do that for you and Brian. What a special day for a special couple!! Please come back and visit us. Merry
Wedding: 03/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding last week at Hermann Hill and from the planning in early November until we walked out of the chapel, everything was 100% better than we even expected. Jill and her staff worked with us in every aspect of our ceremony....from music to an officiant to flowers, etc. She answered any questions/concerns we had promptly and professionally.
On the day of the wedding, both Jill and Maranda helped not only my wife and I, but our entire families to feel welcomed and to enjoy themselves the entire time. The facilities are incredible and the setting is beautiful. We highly recommend Hermann Hill as a wedding day destination!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
A big "thank you" to Mike & Jenny for choosing Hermann Hill as their wedding venue.
We enjoyed working and celebrating with them and hope for only good things for them as they begin the New Year as man and wife.
Wedding: 12/31/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hermann Hill did a fantastic job!! The coordinators Adriana, Maranda, and Jill were always there to answer whatever questions I had. They helped me every step of the way. I'm on a strict budget but still wanted a beautiful ceremony and reception and that's exactly what you'll get with them. The view is gorgeous all the guests loved it. The menu is extensive, yummy, and they are very flexible - I even got a vegetarian plate. The coordinators are there through the day and are very professional and courteous. They had cute kids meals made for the younger children and brought Grandma her plate so she could stay seated! They went above and beyond what I expected!
The cabin we stayed in for the night was super cozy and romantic. The fridge had desserts, breakfast foods, beverages and other snacks so we could spend the night/morning together and not have to worry about ordering something. Not to mention the food left for us was delicious!! There is a hot tub that overlooks the river, a jacuzzi with aromatherapy oils, a nice fireplace, and a steam shower. When we got to the room there was a DVD from Hermann Hill of the wedding ceremony which was GREAT because we didn't get to see what went on. Such a sweet idea :)
These ladies did great work! I am so glad I chose Hermann Hill.
Kylie,
Thank you for the very nice message. We strive to do our best and we are so happy that we achieved our goals to make your day the very best we could. Again all the best to you and Ricky!!!
Wedding: 12/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough great things about Hermann Hill!

We had our wedding on December 8, 2013 and it was exactly what I had always hoped for. Everything was beautiful and the entire day went incredibly smoothly, thanks to the attentiveness of Hermann Hill's staff and especially thanks to our wedding coordinator, Karen who made sure that every detail was taken care of prior to the big day. Karen was extremely responsive and willing to do whatever we needed or wanted to make our day perfect. Everyone else at Hermann Hill was also extremely friendly and helpful, at all times. Honestly, planning our wedding was virtually stress-free because of the staff at Hermann Hill.

The venue itself is beautiful. So many of our guests told us how much they loved it and how beautiful it was and we felt the same way! I never thought I'd be able to have such a beautiful, extravagant-feeling wedding on a smaller budget, but Hermann Hill made it very possible.

I would recommend Hermann Hill to absolutely anyone and if I had it to do over again, I would absolutely choose them again.

Thank you so much, Hermann Hill, for giving me a perfect wedding day!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your kind words, it was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your beautiful day. Our goal is to take all the stress and let you focus on each other, we are so happy you felt that way as well. Thank you for choosing Hermann Hill, we wish you much happiness!
Wedding: 12/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am the owner of Courtney Smith Photography based out of St. Peters, MO and recently photographed a wedding at Hermann Hill Chapel. I cannot say enough good things! Jill, the coordinator, is an absolutely wonderful lady to work with! She called in advance to make sure that I had the timeline and directions to their venue. Even while doing a hundred different things the day of, she still found the time to make sure that my husband and I had everything we needed. She kept everything right on schedule in a kind and easy-going way. It is apparent that it is not just a job for Jill, and that she truly loves what she does!

The day went off without a hitch due to the hard-working and professional staff. And not only is the staff wonderful to work with, the venue is just beautiful - even down to the dressing rooms! I highly, highly recommend Hermann Hill Chapel for any bride looking for a beautiful venue and caring staff.
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney! The staff at Hermann Hill strives to make every bride's day run smoothly. Establishing a relationship with vendors is an important part of that. I enjoyed working with you and hope you will return to Hermann Hill soon.
Wedding: 11/30/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
I was recently married at Hermann Hill, and it is hard to put into words how pleased I was with our experience. With a short 4 month engagement and my fiance off at Marine Corps training, I needed all the planning help I could get. We were initially attracted to Hermann Hill's professional appearance online and the variety of convenient packages that they offered. I called to set up an appointment and, after speaking with wedding coordinator Jill, was sold. She was responsive immediately, extremely flexible and accommodating, and just nice as can be. After our initial walk-thru, we were sold completely. Beautiful location and scenery, great staff and amenities, many convenient features included, and the flexibility to accommodate multiple budget levels - everything we were looking for. Having the ceremony and reception all in one location was also very convenient, as it saved us a lot of time not having to coordinate between two different venues.

Once the venue was selected and planning began, I was just as pleased. Working full time and living in a different city, it was sometimes difficult for me to find time to travel in for planning sessions. Jill was always happy and willing to work with my schedule. Between planning sessions, communication via email and over the phone always ran smoothly. Jill was always easy to get a hold of and got back with me quickly to answer my many questions. Wedding planning was very new to me, and Jill was great about prompting me when certain things needed to be decided. She was never pushy, but rather patiently guiding me along the process as I needed it.
The day of the wedding - only one word to describe it - Perfect. I could not have been happier. Everything flowed together smoothly. No last minute glitches. The staff was excellent, the food was excellent, the tables and decor were set up perfectly, exactly as I had described. Hermann Hill went above and beyond, and I can not thank them enough!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
"Perfect" is the word we strive to hear at the end of each wedding. That is our mission, and we do all we can to assure that each couple has that special day they have always dreamed of. I am so glad that it happened for you!
We try to help each Bride make sure that her vision is achieved. I love to be a part of the planning process and help with recommendations when I can. Our styles meshed, and that made it especially fun for me!
Congratulations, once again! Good luck to both of you as you continue your Marine Corps journey.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hermann Hill- Jill, Laurie, and the entire staff do an absolutely amazing job! Our wedding was perfect, stress free, and beautiful. If I could redo it, I truly would not change a thing. Hermann Hill focuses on one thing- YOU. They go out of their way to make your visions come to life. I am pretty sure the words "no" and "can't" are not in their vocabulary. Our wedding was picture perfect, the food was delicious and our guests, wedding party, and both myself and my groom had a blast! I would absolutely recommend Hermann Hill to anyone. The cottages are also amazing and a gift on your wedding night, best place we have ever stayed! Side note- Hermann Hill also has preferred vendors which is where we found our photographer, videographer, and florist...could not have been more pleased. Wonderful venue, amazing people, and beautiful scenery.
Jessica,
Thank you so much for sharing your Hermann Hill experience. I especially like the part where you said, "We would not have changed a thing." That is our goal. We, too, enjoyed being a part of your day.
So glad that you had a wonderful Cottage stay, as well! I always tell couples that they will feel very pampered when they leave, and I speak from experience. Let the honeymoon continue!
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the best experience with Hermann Hill from start to finish! We chose Hermann Hill initially because everything you need for your wedding day can be taken care of all through them- linens, place settings, food, cake, etc. You don't have to worry about having a different vendor for every little thing. They were always easy to get a hold of during the planning period and over the top customer service wise throughout. We were assigned to Merry as our wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing! She was so organized and took care of everything for me the day of. The Hermann Hill team took care of contacting all of my vendors ahead of time and coordinated everything with them before the big day. The food was amazing and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! I can't say enough great things about our experience with them. They helped make our day perfect and completely stress-free!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for your kind words, Kristin. It was truly an honor to be a part of your and Jared's wedding day, and mother nature provided a beautiful November day for you. It is always our primary goal to keep things stress-free for our brides, and I'm glad we accomplished that for you. Please stay in touch, and come back to visit us soon!
Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my dream wedding and reception at Hermann Hill. The staff was wonderful to me, my husband, family, and guest. The toast during the ceremony was a hit with my guests and they loved all the different selections of drinks at the bar. The cottages were awesome beyond words. My husband and I were able to reconnect in so many ways and it was a great honeymoon. The food in the cottages were great, the views of the river were wonderful. I loved listening to the train at night. The hot tub and grill on the deck were great things to enjoy on our honeymoon.I could go on and on about our great time at Herman Hill.
Carrie,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is our goal that not only is the day special for the Bride and Groom, but their families and guests, as well. Our staff works especially hard to make that happen. I hope you plan to return often. The hot tub sounds great right now! ;)
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am actually the Father of the Bride, Andy Benetin. Hermann Hill was outstanding in every aspect of my daughter Brandy's wedding. Merry, Terry and the entire staff were the best. They had every detail covered and were awesome to work with. From our first trip out during their wedding trail outing until the big day they were just wonderful to work with. They made us feel at home and like they really cared a bout us. It's obvious that they truly love what they do and that they have a true passion for making the special day really special!! The best decision we made during the whole process was to have the wedding at Hermann Hill. If you want a wedding that is truly special and stress free, do yourself a favor and book it at Hermann Hill in beautiful Hermann Mo. I guarantee it will be the best decision u will make!!
You will find yourself writing a review just like this!! Thanks again to Merry, Terry and the entire staff at Hermann Hill... You're simply the best!!!! We will treasure the memories forever !!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much, Andy! It was obvious that you love your daughter very much, and those emotional moments where you saw her for the first time in her dress, and when you gave her away will stay with us all as wonderful memories and as a tribute to the love you share. We're so happy that we were able to help give her a special and stress-free wedding day! Please come back and visit us.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hermann Hill beyond exceeded our expectations for our wedding! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful for every guest and person in the wedding party. Our wedding planner was Merry (your assigned a planner from the minute you book) and she was AMAZING! Everyone in the wedding party loved her as much as my husband and I did. H.H. thinks of every detail you could possibley imagine that goes into a wedding but still gives the bride and groom as much freedom to personalize their wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous - inside and out! Terry Hammer (owner) made it a point to be present at our wedding and oversee that everything went perfect (even though the staff is incredible!) Rhonda the chef is fantastic- there were guests talking about how amazing the mashed potatoes were on facebook days after the wedding!! We could not be happier with how perfect our day was at Hermann Hill. We cannot wait to go back on our 1 year anniversary and stay in the cottages- 1 night after the wedding wasn't enough!!! Thank you so much to Hermann Hill and the superior staff!!!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks, Brandy, for all your positive comments, and for choosing Hermann Hill as the venue for your wedding day. We all greatly enjoyed helping create your dream wedding day! You and Andrew are a very special couple, and we look forward to your visit(s) back to Hermann Hill.
Wedding: 10/12/2013

Jennifer 2 Reviews
Jill, my wedding coordinator, was outstanding. She made sure my husband and I's event occurred flawlessly. As one of my guests told my father, even a spilled drink would be immediately cleaned up. Extremely professional, easy to get in touch with and flexible at helping you make the perfect day of it all!!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks, Jennifer! We do our best and then try to do just a little bit better each time. I remember when that spill happened and the guest who commented about it at the time. :)
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow the day was the happiest moment in our daughters life. Hermann Hill staff was amazing, starting with our first contact wedding planner Jill she was our point of contact the first day we sat sown with her to the evening when we all said our fair well to our guest and wonderful staff thank you to each and every one. What I can say is everything happened just as the timeline was scheduled. The staff treated our guest just as if the guest were their guest. If I had a dollar for every kind word our quest had to say about Hermann Hill we could have done it all over again the next day. Hermann Hill was open to the couples vision to put their personal touch to action. I never thought as parents we would be able to have the couples wedding at such a breath taking place. They worked with us to keep with in our budget. I can honestly say I was able to enjoy the happy moment when we drove up the hill and parked our car and danced to the last song. The brides grandfather is still talking about that day having a dance with his granddaughter to joining in on the garter toss. OK we have words to express our experience. Convent-Professional-Friendly to work with-Special-Relax-Memories-Delicious food-Clean-Flexible-equip to assist young kids. Place to have destination wedding few miles down the road. Thank you for making our daughter and her new husband day a special moment. No stress no worries, just sit back and take it all in.
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your kind words, Rene! We work hard to make each wedding the special day that it should be for couples and their families. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hermann Hill was the perfect location for our wedding! The beautiful and historic town made a great opportunity for pictures before the wedding ceremony. Our wedding coordinator did everything for us! All we had to do was commit an afternoon of planning with her where we made almost all of our big decisions. Then leading up to the wedding she was in contact with me through email for the remaining decisions. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I have gone to 5 weddings this year, 2 of which I was in as a bridesmaid and I would not change our venue or regret our decision of choosing Hermann Hill at all! The other brides were stressed and busy contacting vendors just days before their wedding...not us! Our coordinator did all of that for us so it was a stress free time when we could focus on being happy about what was going to happen in a few days. They made the entire day of the wedding run smooth and made sure our guests where happy! Not only did our guests compliment us on the beauty of the location, but also the wonderful staff who were constantly making sure our guest were happy and had everything they needed. The food was amazing! It is not the type of food you would expect at a wedding, generic and somewhat cold. The food was delicious and the cook worked with us for our guests who had special dietary needs. We would not change a thing about our wedding. The staff was perfect and made it such a stress free and memorable day for us. Our pictures on location at Hermann Hill itself are turning out beautifully and it is a day we will always remember. Thank you so much Hermann Hill!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your kind words Courtney. Adrianna and I along with our awesome staff loved working with you and your guests. One of our goals is to make your day as stress free as possible. I am glad that you were pleased with everything. Hope you and Darrin come back to Hermann and see us soon.
Wedding: 09/13/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hermann Hill was everything we wanted for our wedding and more. The wedding coordinators go above and beyond to understand the vision you have for your wedding and do everything possible to make that vision a reality. The coordinators that helped us on our wedding day were incredibly helpful, patient and kind and they made each detail of the day go smoothly.

The preparation process is also fantastic! For brides that don't live in the area, they offer several resources and vendors that they've worked with and recommend. They keep track of the details and check-in on an as needed basis to make sure everything is ready to go. Hermann Hill also offers a wedding trail to help you select the food, flowers and meet several vendors.

We definitely recommend Hermann Hill to other brides looking for a beautiful setting and helpful staff!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Shannon, thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure for Merry and I, along with all of our staff, to help you carry out the beautiful vision you had! I still can't get over that dress and all the special details you added to the décor. I'm glad we could make it a stress-free and memorable experience for you and all of your guests! We hope to see you back celebrating many anniversaries at Hermann Hill!! Wishing you lots of love and happiness!
Wedding: 09/01/2013
 314-550-4759
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire