Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I really thought that planning a wedding was going to be stressful. I now believe that it doesn’t have to be after having my wedding at Hermann Hill! Our wedding was the most organized and beautiful wedding I could have ever asked for. Everything was basically custom-planned to our liking. Down to every vendor and service, it was all phenomenal. The bar service was wonderful, the food was incredible. We used the suggestions for our ceremony musician, officiant, bakery, and florist. I am so glad that we did. They were all wonderful.

I was extremely impressed with Jill, my coordinator Donna, and Donna’s assistant, Sharon. These ladies really know how to take care of their brides, grooms, and their families, and not just on the wedding day, but during the whole planning journey. I could always contact Donna if I had any questions and she would always be there to help me out. On my wedding day, I don’t think Adam and I had to do a single thing (which is tough for me to grasp, because I usually handle everything). It was so nice to sit back and relax and have fun! When it was my time to do anything, Donna was right there with me every step of the way and she kept me calm and happy. I want to talk about the beautiful venue and incredible amenities, but I really want to hand it to this amazing staff at Hermann Hill. I truly believe that everyone employed here really loves their job. I noticed a few times that Sharon was assisting my 93-year old great grandmother who is also in a wheelchair. That really made me smile. She cannot get around easily and she did not want to miss my wedding. I truly appreciate the extra help and attention that my coordinators paid to my sweet grandma. That definitely did not go unnoticed! Thank you so much, Donna and Sharon for taking good care of us and our guests. Terry, the owner, does a wonderful job fulfilling his mission on helping make happy couples create lasting memories. You can bet I will be back for another cottage stay, too!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thank you Adam and Holly!!! It was a complete honor being your wedding coordinator. We enjoyed getting to know your family and friends. Again thank you so much for choosing Hermann Hill for your special day.
Wedding: 07/20/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Way above and beyond. Karen(the wedding coordinator) and Donna were the absolute best! All the staff went so far to make this a perfect day. So many guests commented that they had never been to a "Funner" wedding. Thanks for making it happen. Highly recommend!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks Joy, we strive for above and beyond and we are very glad you felt that way. We had so much fun being a part of this wonderful celebration, it was our pleasure! Thanks again for choosing Hermann Hill.
Wedding: 07/13/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
My wedding at Hermann Hill was absolutely incredible. Everyone I worked with at Hermann Hill was friendly, responsive and a joy to work with. Everything from the planning process to the wedding day was a delight - you can tell that the people there love their job and they truly enjoy making your wedding everything you want it to be. They really go out of their way to make it a dream experience. The venue was beautiful and the food was superb. I'm still getting compliments on what a gorgeous wedding we had and how great the food was! And our guests really enjoyed being able to go outside and wander up to the gazebo and down to Celebration Point to take in the beautiful views. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for all your very kind comments, Meghan. Yes...we all do LOVE our jobs, and we pride ourselves on making our Brides' wedding day everything they dreamed it would be. Thank you for choosing us as your wedding venue, and we hope you can come back to visit us soon. Please stay in touch via Facebook!! Merry
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Hermann Hill couldn't have been any more amazing. They were there with us every step of the way and were willing to help us with anything. We had originally planned to get married in December and already had our date booked with Hermann Hill. We had an unforeseen change in circumstances and needed to move our wedding date much sooner. When I talked to Hermann Hill about this, they didn't hesitate for a second to make the change for us. We found an available date and moved the wedding 6 months sooner. Our wedding coordinators were all fantastic. We planned a lunch meal rather than dinner and were definitely not disappointed. The food was delicious and served right on time. We would absolutely recommend getting married at Hermann Hill to any future wedding couples!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks for the kind words Rose. Karen & I enjoyed working with you and all of your family and friends. I am so happy that your day turned out amazing. Best wishes to you and Ben as you begin your new life together.
Laurie
Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm the mother of the bride and I was amazed at all the little details that were taken care of for us. They took care of my father, who's in a wheelchair, the whole night, staff bringing him his drinks and food. I didn't have to worry about my parents at all!

I had numerous guests come up to me asking how we found this place. I told them my husband and I stayed at one of the cottages a couple of years ago for our wedding anniversary and we looked at the chapel onsite and thought it would be a great place for one of our daughters. (Which by the way, the cottages are spectacular!) We took our daughter and her fiancé out to this place and it won, hands down!

The whole staff treated us and our guests like family! Oh, and I have to mention how great the food tasted! But, I guess my favorite thing is the reception center, which is awesome and has glass windows overlooking the river and you get a beautiful sunset.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel by far exceeded my expectations, and my expectations were high!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much, Linda. We love being challenged with "high expectations", and it's our pleasure to have met and exceeded them. Kaitlin and James' wedding was truly memorable in many ways, and we're so glad that everyone had such a wonderful experience. Please come back and visit us!
Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They helped me plan my wedding while I was stationed in Japan. Everything from finding a hair dresser to a cake decorator. My wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly! Everyone who came bragged about how elegant the venue is to the food put on their plate. The staff went above and beyond our expectations! They also provided us with an amazing night stay. This is seriously the place where you get the most bang for your buck! Thank you to the staff at Herman Hill Wedding Chapel for such a Cinderella wedding experience!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your comments Amber! We were very happy to be a part of your Cinderella experience! The staff at Hermann Hill strives to make your day run smoothly and we are glad you felt that way as well. We hope you stay with us again when you are in town! Enjoy a long and happy marriage.
Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had my daughter's wedding at Hermann Hill. All of the wedding coordinators and staff were very helpful, professional and went the extra mile to ensure all of our needs were met. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is Nick Calandro. I was the Jazz vocalist and emergency stand in DJ for the Mclelland wedding, this past weekend. I want to point out Adrianna and how well she worked with me. She was so kind and welcoming from the start. And of course when the DJ was late, she worked with me very well in that intense situation. Also her partner was a great help as well, unfortunately I forgot her name. Please don't hate me!.. Anyways I will be recommending this venue as much as I can to any future weddings I get hired for. Talk soon... Nick Calandro
Nick,
You are such a talented Jazz Singer!!! Thank you so much for your professionalism and flexibility during this wedding. You were a great asset to have at Paige and Matt's reception. Hope to see you soon at Hermann Hill.
Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I are more than pleased with the professional service we received from our wedding coordinator Adriana as well as the rest of the staff at Hermann Hill. The night couldn't have been any better, I wouldn't have been able to do it without Adriana, she was wonderful. Thank you Hermann Hill for everything!!! I recommend this beautiful venue to everyone.
-Paige
Paige and Matt,
Thank you so much for alowing us to share in your beautiful day!!!
Wishing you both all the best
Wedding: 05/09/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
From the first time we contacted Hermann Hill to the end of our wedding, they were extremely helpful and very professional. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The staff did a phenomenal job at making sure everything went right and that we enjoyed our day as well as our stay. Would definitely recommend Hermann Hill to anyone. I don't think anyone else could have been as helpful, as we planned our wedding from Florida.
Thanks again,
J&M
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding! We strive to make your wedding day stress free and beautiful and we are so happy it was all you wished for - that is our ultimate goal. We wish you a long and wonderful marriage!!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jill & Merry our wedding planner have been amazing through our journey to planning the perfect wedding & reception. I was able to coordinate my colors to the sashes provided by Hermann Hill. They also were able to help me find vendors and provide me with the perfect wedding cake designer. A room is provided at the Inn to the Bride and Groom normally $350.00 just to stay one night. Bonus! Jill & Merry are very professional and want to make your wedding and experience the best. 100 % I would say this is the location for your ceremony or reception.
Samantha,
We love to hear such positive feedback from our couples. The Honeymoon night's stay in the Riverbluff Cottage is a gift from our owner's to each couple. We do all we can to enhance the entire "experience" of your Hermann Hill wedding. Merry and I feel like we have the best job in the world, helping make dreams come true!
Wedding: 04/24/2014

Kristina 1 Reviews
I absolutely can not Thank everyone enough for all of the hard work that they did for us on our wedding day. Our cottage was amazing and so sweet. We would love to come back again.

Our wedding was so beautiful and perfect. It was decorated amazing. Everyone at Hermann Hill made our day soooo wonderful.
Kristina,
It was a pleasure to work with you and to meet your family and friends. I am so glad that your experience was a good one. You were an absolutely stunning bride, and we wish only the best for you and Richard in the future. Please do come stay with us again!
Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married on 4/11 at Hermann Hill, and I can honestly say that I am so happy that we chose them as our wedding venue. As a teacher, I am extremely busy and really didn't have the time to plan out my wedding without some help, so I really loved that Hermann Hill is a one-stop shop in many respects. They provided most of the services I would need through their venue, such as tablecloths, a minister, a pianist, wedding coordinator, etc. Beyond that, they had multiple options for other vendors, such as DJs, bakeries, and even an on-site florist. Because do all of that convenience, I was sold on booking the venue.
Since we booked over a year out we had plenty of time to prepare, and we were happy to get most of the details nailed down at our planning session. As the wedding got closer, we had all of our questions answered by our wedding coordinator, Merry. She was always prompt in her responses and worked hard to ensure that we had everything we needed.
The week of our wedding, we had the rehearsal on Thursday. Merry set up a fun meet and greet so that the families could mingle and get to know each other. Drinks and snacks were provided, which was nice. The day of my wedding, basically, all I had to do was show up with my dress! Merry and her team set up the centerpieces, my guest book, the escort cards, and all the other little details. I was able to walk down and get a glimpse of everything in advance and it was perfect! The ceremony itself was beautiful, and the weather was perfect. When the reception started, our guests had appetizers and an open bar available to them. Hermann Hill offers a lot of different levels of drink packages, and they're all reasonably priced, so I was able to have an open bar, which is great. Chef Rhonda prepared an amazing meal (my husband can't stop talking about it...he thinks you guys need to open a restaurant!) and we danced the night away. Thank you so much to Hermann Hill for the memories! P.S. the cottages were amazing! :)
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much for all your comments, Kaitlyn. We will long remember you and Michael, and your gorgeous spring wedding. It makes everything we do worthwhile when we can experience the joy that you and Michael shared on Friday. Please come back and visit us - the cottages are wonderful for anniversaries!!
Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could of not asked for a better day! It was beautiful and went so smooth. I appreciated all the help from jill, merry, and merry's asst. They always contacted me by email if they needed to remind me of anything or had questions. It was just awesome having them there to help me. I couldn't of done this without them. Our food was just fabulous. The owner even helped participate the day of the wedding to make sure things went smooth. Hermann hill was so accommodating to what we wanted to spend and still made sure we were satisfied with everything. I just can't recommend them enough. It was truly me and my husbands dream wedding.
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much, Jen. We our goal is to create the wedding of our brides' dreams, and we're so glad we were able to do that for you and Brian. What a special day for a special couple!! Please come back and visit us. Merry
Wedding: 03/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding last week at Hermann Hill and from the planning in early November until we walked out of the chapel, everything was 100% better than we even expected. Jill and her staff worked with us in every aspect of our ceremony....from music to an officiant to flowers, etc. She answered any questions/concerns we had promptly and professionally.
On the day of the wedding, both Jill and Maranda helped not only my wife and I, but our entire families to feel welcomed and to enjoy themselves the entire time. The facilities are incredible and the setting is beautiful. We highly recommend Hermann Hill as a wedding day destination!
Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:
A big "thank you" to Mike & Jenny for choosing Hermann Hill as their wedding venue.
We enjoyed working and celebrating with them and hope for only good things for them as they begin the New Year as man and wife.
Wedding: 12/31/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hermann Hill did a fantastic job!! The coordinators Adriana, Maranda, and Jill were always there to answer whatever questions I had. They helped me every step of the way. I'm on a strict budget but still wanted a beautiful ceremony and reception and that's exactly what you'll get with them. The view is gorgeous all the guests loved it. The menu is extensive, yummy, and they are very flexible - I even got a vegetarian plate. The coordinators are there through the day and are very professional and courteous. They had cute kids meals made for the younger children and brought Grandma her plate so she could stay seated! They went above and beyond what I expected!
The cabin we stayed in for the night was super cozy and romantic. The fridge had desserts, breakfast foods, beverages and other snacks so we could spend the night/morning together and not have to worry about ordering something. Not to mention the food left for us was delicious!! There is a hot tub that overlooks the river, a jacuzzi with aromatherapy oils, a nice fireplace, and a steam shower. When we got to the room there was a DVD from Hermann Hill of the wedding ceremony which was GREAT because we didn't get to see what went on. Such a sweet idea :)
These ladies did great work! I am so glad I chose Hermann Hill.
Kylie,
Thank you for the very nice message. We strive to do our best and we are so happy that we achieved our goals to make your day the very best we could. Again all the best to you and Ricky!!!
Wedding: 12/30/2013
 314-550-4759
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire