Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel

Hermann, MO
314.550.4759   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Amazing staff, gorgeous venue! What else do you need!
Beautiful location in the quaint town of Hermann! Everyone is very kind and respectful, definitely a place to check out if you are planning a wedding.
Beautiful venue! Professional staff! Attention to detail!
One of the Best places in Missouri to get married! I love photographing at Hermann Hill- their staff do an amazing job of taking care of the bride and groom. Plus we have the city of Hermann to take pictures in.
Hermann Hill is fabulous to work with. One of the best Venues I service. Always professional, friendly, clean and organized. Not to mention the food, flowers and other services they provide are top notch. Highly recommend them.
Jill and all of the gals at Hermann Hill are wonderful to work with, everything is top notch. The service is personal they will work with you to you every need. I can say this not only because I work with them closely, but I have been one of there lucky brides. Your reception was absolutely beautiful, the food was great and so was the service as always. I can't say enough great things about them. PS. My daughter was so impressed with my reception, that she has booked her wedding there also.
I love to photograph weddings in this beautiful location, and everyone at Hermann Hill is awesome to work with!
Excellent staff and beautiful facility. The people at Hermann Hill are great to work with and are very professional. Whether you have a small or large event they can accommodate your needs and are most likely to exceed your expectations.
I've shot a lot of weddings in many different venues but Hermann Hills is by far my absolute favorite place to work. The staff are friendly, the venue is beautiful and did I mention the friendly staff? A pleasure to work with and highly professional establishment. I cannot recommend them enough.