Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great staff and very efficient and thorough!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jill, Laurie and the entire staff at Hermann Hill did an awesome job! Our wedding and reception were perfect! Could not have asked for a better experience!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Scott! We enjoyed working with you and Cindy leading to and on your big day! So glad that you were happy with everything. Best wishes to the two of you for a wonderful future.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding coordinator was a MUST HAVE to help the day run smoothly! Merry was polite, friendly, and willing to do whatever she could to make our day better! The food was delicious and all the staff were polite and friendly. They were very acccommodating!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Erin! It was truly a pleasure to host your and Tim's wedding. We wish you many, many years of happiness together, and hope you'll make Hermann Hill a regular place to come visit and reminisce about your very special wedding day. Congratulations again! Merry

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely loved it here. It is such a beautiful place and the staff was so helpful and friendly! They made our wedding day go by without any worries and it was so stress free.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really thought that planning a wedding was going to be stressful. I now believe that it doesn’t have to be after having my wedding at Hermann Hill! Our wedding was the most organized and beautiful wedding I could have ever asked for. Everything was basically custom-planned to our liking. Down to every vendor and service, it was all phenomenal. The bar service was wonderful, the food was incredible. We used the suggestions for our ceremony musician, officiant, bakery, and florist. I am so glad that we did. They were all wonderful.

I was extremely impressed with Jill, my coordinator Donna, and Donna’s assistant, Sharon. These ladies really know how to take care of their brides, grooms, and their families, and not just on the wedding day, but during the whole planning journey. I could always contact Donna if I had any questions and she would always be there to help me out. On my wedding day, I don’t think Adam and I had to do a single thing (which is tough for me to grasp, because I usually handle everything). It was so nice to sit back and relax and have fun! When it was my time to do anything, Donna was right there with me every step of the way and she kept me calm and happy. I want to talk about the beautiful venue and incredible amenities, but I really want to hand it to this amazing staff at Hermann Hill. I truly believe that everyone employed here really loves their job. I noticed a few times that Sharon was assisting my 93-year old great grandmother who is also in a wheelchair. That really made me smile. She cannot get around easily and she did not want to miss my wedding. I truly appreciate the extra help and attention that my coordinators paid to my sweet grandma. That definitely did not go unnoticed! Thank you so much, Donna and Sharon for taking good care of us and our guests. Terry, the owner, does a wonderful job fulfilling his mission on helping make happy couples create lasting memories. You can bet I will be back for another cottage stay, too!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Adam and Holly!!! It was a complete honor being your wedding coordinator. We enjoyed getting to know your family and friends. Again thank you so much for choosing Hermann Hill for your special day.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Way above and beyond. Karen(the wedding coordinator) and Donna were the absolute best! All the staff went so far to make this a perfect day. So many guests commented that they had never been to a "Funner" wedding. Thanks for making it happen. Highly recommend!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks Joy, we strive for above and beyond and we are very glad you felt that way. We had so much fun being a part of this wonderful celebration, it was our pleasure! Thanks again for choosing Hermann Hill.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue to have a wedding! The staff was extremely helpful and supportive on our big day! I would recommend this venue for a wedding anytime of the year!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I agree that Hermann Hill is beautiful any time of the year.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding at Hermann Hill was absolutely incredible. Everyone I worked with at Hermann Hill was friendly, responsive and a joy to work with. Everything from the planning process to the wedding day was a delight - you can tell that the people there love their job and they truly enjoy making your wedding everything you want it to be. They really go out of their way to make it a dream experience. The venue was beautiful and the food was superb. I'm still getting compliments on what a gorgeous wedding we had and how great the food was! And our guests really enjoyed being able to go outside and wander up to the gazebo and down to Celebration Point to take in the beautiful views. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for all your very kind comments, Meghan. Yes...we all do LOVE our jobs, and we pride ourselves on making our Brides' wedding day everything they dreamed it would be. Thank you for choosing us as your wedding venue, and we hope you can come back to visit us soon. Please stay in touch via Facebook!! Merry

• Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Hermann Hill couldn't have been any more amazing. They were there with us every step of the way and were willing to help us with anything. We had originally planned to get married in December and already had our date booked with Hermann Hill. We had an unforeseen change in circumstances and needed to move our wedding date much sooner. When I talked to Hermann Hill about this, they didn't hesitate for a second to make the change for us. We found an available date and moved the wedding 6 months sooner. Our wedding coordinators were all fantastic. We planned a lunch meal rather than dinner and were definitely not disappointed. The food was delicious and served right on time. We would absolutely recommend getting married at Hermann Hill to any future wedding couples!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind words Rose. Karen & I enjoyed working with you and all of your family and friends. I am so happy that your day turned out amazing. Best wishes to you and Ben as you begin your new life together.
Laurie

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm the mother of the bride and I was amazed at all the little details that were taken care of for us. They took care of my father, who's in a wheelchair, the whole night, staff bringing him his drinks and food. I didn't have to worry about my parents at all!

I had numerous guests come up to me asking how we found this place. I told them my husband and I stayed at one of the cottages a couple of years ago for our wedding anniversary and we looked at the chapel onsite and thought it would be a great place for one of our daughters. (Which by the way, the cottages are spectacular!) We took our daughter and her fiancé out to this place and it won, hands down!

The whole staff treated us and our guests like family! Oh, and I have to mention how great the food tasted! But, I guess my favorite thing is the reception center, which is awesome and has glass windows overlooking the river and you get a beautiful sunset.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel by far exceeded my expectations, and my expectations were high!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Linda. We love being challenged with "high expectations", and it's our pleasure to have met and exceeded them. Kaitlin and James' wedding was truly memorable in many ways, and we're so glad that everyone had such a wonderful experience. Please come back and visit us!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They helped me plan my wedding while I was stationed in Japan. Everything from finding a hair dresser to a cake decorator. My wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly! Everyone who came bragged about how elegant the venue is to the food put on their plate. The staff went above and beyond our expectations! They also provided us with an amazing night stay. This is seriously the place where you get the most bang for your buck! Thank you to the staff at Herman Hill Wedding Chapel for such a Cinderella wedding experience!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your comments Amber! We were very happy to be a part of your Cinderella experience! The staff at Hermann Hill strives to make your day run smoothly and we are glad you felt that way as well. We hope you stay with us again when you are in town! Enjoy a long and happy marriage.

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had my daughter's wedding at Hermann Hill. All of the wedding coordinators and staff were very helpful, professional and went the extra mile to ensure all of our needs were met. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the perfect place for a wedding! Everything went amazing! And the girls made everything so easy and stress free for me! I couldn't imagine having a more perfect wedding!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Heather, you and Matt were awesome to work with!!! Ellen and I had a great time assisting you with your wedding. It was beautiful! You two are such a fun couple with an exciting future ahead of you! Wishing you all the happiness in the world! Sharon

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is Nick Calandro. I was the Jazz vocalist and emergency stand in DJ for the Mclelland wedding, this past weekend. I want to point out Adrianna and how well she worked with me. She was so kind and welcoming from the start. And of course when the DJ was late, she worked with me very well in that intense situation. Also her partner was a great help as well, unfortunately I forgot her name. Please don't hate me!.. Anyways I will be recommending this venue as much as I can to any future weddings I get hired for. Talk soon... Nick Calandro

Nick,
You are such a talented Jazz Singer!!! Thank you so much for your professionalism and flexibility during this wedding. You were a great asset to have at Paige and Matt's reception. Hope to see you soon at Hermann Hill.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are more than pleased with the professional service we received from our wedding coordinator Adriana as well as the rest of the staff at Hermann Hill. The night couldn't have been any better, I wouldn't have been able to do it without Adriana, she was wonderful. Thank you Hermann Hill for everything!!! I recommend this beautiful venue to everyone.
-Paige

Paige and Matt,
Thank you so much for alowing us to share in your beautiful day!!!
Wishing you both all the best

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first time we contacted Hermann Hill to the end of our wedding, they were extremely helpful and very professional. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The staff did a phenomenal job at making sure everything went right and that we enjoyed our day as well as our stay. Would definitely recommend Hermann Hill to anyone. I don't think anyone else could have been as helpful, as we planned our wedding from Florida.
Thanks again,
J&M

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding! We strive to make your wedding day stress free and beautiful and we are so happy it was all you wished for - that is our ultimate goal. We wish you a long and wonderful marriage!!

314-550-4759
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards