Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel

Value
Flexibility
Rebecca
05/22/2015

Our experience was so perfect! From the first call to even now, 2 weeks after our wedding, everything has been wonderful. Great personalized service, a gorgeous view of the river, and delicious food. Our day was executed perfectly! Thank you Adrianna and the whole team at Hermann Hill! We will be back to visit soon! Did I mention the cottages are amazing?!?

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is place and people are perfect. Highly recommend this place!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Camerin, it was so great to work with you and our pleasure to be part of your wedding! We strive to make your day perfect and I am so glad you felt it was as well. Wishing you and Alex much happiness, Karen

Recently Married

My son, Michael Gray, and his wife-to-be, Amy Schwidde, were marred and had their reception at Herman Hill Wedding Chapel. The venue, the staff and the food were amazing.

It was a beautiful event.

I highly recommend Herman Hill Wedding Chapel.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hermann Hill was the perfect place for our wedding. My husband and I wanted a rustic wedding, but were struggling to find a good venue since our wedding was in the winter. The staff at Hermann were super flexible and were willing to let us transform the place to give it a more rustic feel. I appreciated how much they stayed on top of us for different details via e-mail and how they coordinated all of the various vendors on the day of the wedding. They were all super nice and accommodating and made us feel very taken care of! Also, since both my husband and I lived out of state, we really appreciated how the staff and coordinators at Hermann helped us cover every detail on the wedding.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Taylor - I am so glad that your wedding turned out to be all that you had wanted. My staff and I enjoyed working with you, Jason and your whole family. What a fun group! I loved the way you transformed the pavilion into a "Rustic Atmosphere" Best Wishes....Laurie

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely everything about the experience for our daughter's wedding was perfect! The venue is gorgeous, the food was DELICIOUS, but the STAFF is the very best part of Herman Hill! Laurie is a wedding coordinator extraordinaire! She is so pleasant, helpful, attentive without being pushy, thoughtful, creative and accommodating. Every employee we met at HH was exceptional from Jill to Adrianna to Laurie and Miranda. There is not one thing that I think they could improve upon and the price is exceptional. If you are looking for a one stop venue that has it all, don't look further than Herman Hill. I know you won't be disappointed!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind words. I truly believe that our staff enjoys weddings as much as everyone else. We pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are glad that you were happy with everything. Best wishes to Taylor & Jason for a wonderful future.

Recently Married

Great staff and very efficient and thorough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jill, Laurie and the entire staff at Hermann Hill did an awesome job! Our wedding and reception were perfect! Could not have asked for a better experience!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Scott! We enjoyed working with you and Cindy leading to and on your big day! So glad that you were happy with everything. Best wishes to the two of you for a wonderful future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding coordinator was a MUST HAVE to help the day run smoothly! Merry was polite, friendly, and willing to do whatever she could to make our day better! The food was delicious and all the staff were polite and friendly. They were very acccommodating!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Erin! It was truly a pleasure to host your and Tim's wedding. We wish you many, many years of happiness together, and hope you'll make Hermann Hill a regular place to come visit and reminisce about your very special wedding day. Congratulations again! Merry

Recently Married

Everybody that works here is very professional and so nice. You can tell they love what they do and do anything to make your day extra special! I loved it and hope others find this place and amazing as I did.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words. We do appreciate hearing from our wedding couples and realize that you are our best source of passing the word.

Sarah
08/02/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved it here. It is such a beautiful place and the staff was so helpful and friendly! They made our wedding day go by without any worries and it was so stress free.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sarah!!! It was a complete honor working with you and Eric as your wedding coordinator. We enjoyed getting to know your family and friends. Again thank you so much for choosing Hermann Hill for your special day. Best wishes for an amazing future together as husband and wife. Laurie.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I really thought that planning a wedding was going to be stressful. I now believe that it doesn’t have to be after having my wedding at Hermann Hill! Our wedding was the most organized and beautiful wedding I could have ever asked for. Everything was basically custom-planned to our liking. Down to every vendor and service, it was all phenomenal. The bar service was wonderful, the food was incredible. We used the suggestions for our ceremony musician, officiant, bakery, and florist. I am so glad that we did. They were all wonderful.

I was extremely impressed with Jill, my coordinator Donna, and Donna’s assistant, Sharon. These ladies really know how to take care of their brides, grooms, and their families, and not just on the wedding day, but during the whole planning journey. I could always contact Donna if I had any questions and she would always be there to help me out. On my wedding day, I don’t think Adam and I had to do a single thing (which is tough for me to grasp, because I usually handle everything). It was so nice to sit back and relax and have fun! When it was my time to do anything, Donna was right there with me every step of the way and she kept me calm and happy. I want to talk about the beautiful venue and incredible amenities, but I really want to hand it to this amazing staff at Hermann Hill. I truly believe that everyone employed here really loves their job. I noticed a few times that Sharon was assisting my 93-year old great grandmother who is also in a wheelchair. That really made me smile. She cannot get around easily and she did not want to miss my wedding. I truly appreciate the extra help and attention that my coordinators paid to my sweet grandma. That definitely did not go unnoticed! Thank you so much, Donna and Sharon for taking good care of us and our guests. Terry, the owner, does a wonderful job fulfilling his mission on helping make happy couples create lasting memories. You can bet I will be back for another cottage stay, too!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you Adam and Holly!!! It was a complete honor being your wedding coordinator. We enjoyed getting to know your family and friends. Again thank you so much for choosing Hermann Hill for your special day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Way above and beyond. Karen(the wedding coordinator) and Donna were the absolute best! All the staff went so far to make this a perfect day. So many guests commented that they had never been to a "Funner" wedding. Thanks for making it happen. Highly recommend!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks Joy, we strive for above and beyond and we are very glad you felt that way. We had so much fun being a part of this wonderful celebration, it was our pleasure! Thanks again for choosing Hermann Hill.

1+ year ago

Beautiful venue to have a wedding! The staff was extremely helpful and supportive on our big day! I would recommend this venue for a wedding anytime of the year!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I agree that Hermann Hill is beautiful any time of the year.

1+ year ago

My wedding at Hermann Hill was absolutely incredible. Everyone I worked with at Hermann Hill was friendly, responsive and a joy to work with. Everything from the planning process to the wedding day was a delight - you can tell that the people there love their job and they truly enjoy making your wedding everything you want it to be. They really go out of their way to make it a dream experience. The venue was beautiful and the food was superb. I'm still getting compliments on what a gorgeous wedding we had and how great the food was! And our guests really enjoyed being able to go outside and wander up to the gazebo and down to Celebration Point to take in the beautiful views. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for all your very kind comments, Meghan. Yes...we all do LOVE our jobs, and we pride ourselves on making our Brides' wedding day everything they dreamed it would be. Thank you for choosing us as your wedding venue, and we hope you can come back to visit us soon. Please stay in touch via Facebook!! Merry

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Hermann Hill couldn't have been any more amazing. They were there with us every step of the way and were willing to help us with anything. We had originally planned to get married in December and already had our date booked with Hermann Hill. We had an unforeseen change in circumstances and needed to move our wedding date much sooner. When I talked to Hermann Hill about this, they didn't hesitate for a second to make the change for us. We found an available date and moved the wedding 6 months sooner. Our wedding coordinators were all fantastic. We planned a lunch meal rather than dinner and were definitely not disappointed. The food was delicious and served right on time. We would absolutely recommend getting married at Hermann Hill to any future wedding couples!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the kind words Rose. Karen & I enjoyed working with you and all of your family and friends. I am so happy that your day turned out amazing. Best wishes to you and Ben as you begin your new life together.
Laurie

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm the mother of the bride and I was amazed at all the little details that were taken care of for us. They took care of my father, who's in a wheelchair, the whole night, staff bringing him his drinks and food. I didn't have to worry about my parents at all!

I had numerous guests come up to me asking how we found this place. I told them my husband and I stayed at one of the cottages a couple of years ago for our wedding anniversary and we looked at the chapel onsite and thought it would be a great place for one of our daughters. (Which by the way, the cottages are spectacular!) We took our daughter and her fiancé out to this place and it won, hands down!

The whole staff treated us and our guests like family! Oh, and I have to mention how great the food tasted! But, I guess my favorite thing is the reception center, which is awesome and has glass windows overlooking the river and you get a beautiful sunset.

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel by far exceeded my expectations, and my expectations were high!

Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Linda. We love being challenged with "high expectations", and it's our pleasure to have met and exceeded them. Kaitlin and James' wedding was truly memorable in many ways, and we're so glad that everyone had such a wonderful experience. Please come back and visit us!

Services Used: DJ