Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Heritage Ranch is a beautiful venue to host your wedding and/or reception!! Patty, the wedding coordinator, is a pleasure to work with. She is VERY responsive and available to answer as many questions as you have. We had so much faith in knowing that our reception was going to be perfect. Patty and her team handled everything. We were so pleased with the results!! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Patty and the team at Heritage Ranch was awesome!! They worked with us on all of our changes and were quick to help! All of our guest LOVED the food selections. Patty helped the whole night run smoothly and it is such a beautiful location!! Thank you again for making our day so perfect!!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We absolutely loved having our wedding and reception at Heritage Ranch! Patty was so helpful during the planning stage. We had planned to have our wedding outside on the back patio but due to weather we had to switch it to the ballroom the day before! Patty had a floor plan ready and made it a very smooth transition! The staff was so helpful during the reception. The food was great and everyone was raving about it! We had the perfect wedding and have Heritage Ranch to thank for it!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Heritage Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! The drive up appeal is one of a kind and the foyer, grill & ballroom worked wonderfully for our reception. Patty ... there is no one like her, simply the best! She made every step stress free for us. The entire food service staff was amazing on our wedding night. We had so many compliments throughout the evening on the service and the food. We had over 90 servings of beef cooked to perfection! Just amazing, thank you!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Suzie
10/18/2014

We had the most amazing wedding at the Heritage Ranch!

We had our ceremony under the pecan tree outside in October - perfect! At 4:30pm you are under the shade of the tree, it's warm enough with a great breeze over the driving range. This location is beautiful. One of the reasons we chose this place besides the great price is that the backup location inside, in case it rains, is also lovely.

Patty is spectacular to work with. She's so detail oriented and thinks of everything. She even made table numbers for us in our colors! We didn't have a planner but that was ok. Patty was able to direct all the vendors to their location at the venue as they arrived and coordinate me getting down the aisle. What a gem!

We went with the middle option for food with extra hors d'oeuvres and unlimited alcohol. Food was good, service was fantastic and the only change I might have made was to offer a keg and bottles of wine instead of unlimited booze but that depends on your crowd.

I'm so glad we went with the Heritage Ranch!

Recently Married

We had an amazing wedding! The country club is beautiful, and Patty went out of her way to make our day special. It was everything we could have hoped for, and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This is the perfect venue for an outside ceremony and inside reception! Everything was beautiful and the staff coordinate everything for the day of so less stress for the bride! They accommodate everyone from time of arrival until the last person leaves! Everything was perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding weekend was a dream come true and it wouldn't of been possible without Patty Wake and the whole Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club staff. My parents live in the neighborhood so it did make it a little easier to pick this venue out of the dozen we saw. I wouldn't of changed anything though. Patty was available and responsive any time I needed her. She made sure I got everything I wanted on my wedding day. The coming weeks to our wedding, Patty made sure I had everything I needed. I trusted her with all her amazing ideas and input. Our ceremony was outside under the "Wedding Tree" where we hung three chandeliers. It was beautiful. The tree gave all the shade needed for our guests in the middle of June. For the cocktail hour we rented out The Grill, which is an additional charge but was worth it. It allowed us to have the whole club to ourselves. The Grill is perfect to have for the cocktail hour. The ballroom was where we had the reception. It was so easy because everything was already set up and all my team had to do was place the personal touches that we wanted. The club has everything you need for your wedding: chairs, tables, linens, plates, glasses, silverware ect. Patty even had gorgeous flower arrangements for the cocktail hour. They have numerous easels to use as well. All my guests told me how amazing the food was! It was all delicious.
I also loved how Patty and the staff made sure my husband and I were taken care of the whole night. We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful location to say 'I Do' :)

1+ year ago

Patty was such a pleasure to work with! She was so patient and kind to us also! We knew we really liked Patty when leaving our initial meeting with her. We LOVED the venue itself, but appreciated the fact that Patty is so wonderful as well! That sure helps things run so smoothly. Our parties were accommodated fabulously by EVERYONE on staff the day of our wedding. We had snacks, lunch, drinks - anything available - you name it, we had it! :) Patty came to see me and let me know she was there that day, and she handled everything beautifully!! We couldn't have been happier than to choose Heritage Ranch as our wedding venue! It was stunningly beautiful, DELICIOUS food and just absolutely PERFECT for us! We were even able to leave some of our things at the venue and return the next morning to gather the last of the belongings! We even had one of the mom's leave her purse and carry bag behind. The staff took immediate notice, put it in a safe place and had it for us upon our return. Everyone was truly fabulous and we couldn't have had a more beautiful, stress free wedding day!!!

Alesha
05/25/2014

One word to describe Heritage Ranch Golf & Country Club….AMAZING! My fiancé and I visited over 15 different venues in the DFW metroplex, seeking a venue for our ceremony and reception. We wanted an Elegant, Princess Themed wedding and my focal point would allow me to see my Husband’s face as soon as I stepped into the room. Additionally we wanted an intimate, warm, cozy, homey feel to the venue hosting our celebration of love, family and unity. Heritage Ranch Golf & Country Club (HRGCC) was the last venue we viewed and offered EVERYTHING we required to fulfill our theme and focal point! The venue it self is beautiful, well maintained, and serine; providing us the warm, cozy, homey, sense we were seeking. Working with Patty planning my day was enjoyable and comforting. She responded to my calls promptly and even notified me when she'd be out of the office providing a backup point of contact. Those were the intimate details we sought. Patty was knowledgeable and assisted me with other vendors to help make my day successful! On my Wedding Day, I was immediately greeted by Patty and her genuine hug (which I got every time I met with her)! Patty and my wonderful friends who were my Wedding Day Coordinators worked in unison to resolve any issues that day ensuring I was able to JUST ENJOY MY DAY! As a bride, you will want to choose a venue that will add the personal touches to your special day, going above and beyond without haggling you. You will want an event coordinator who is knowledgeable in the field and who can provide expert advice where needed and who is in control of your event allowing you to enjoy the moment. You will want an all-inclusive venue where the prices are up front and no surprises. You will want your guest to rave about their meal, the courteous staff who served them, and the amazing time they had at your event! In summary, you will want HRGCC to host your wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is gorgeous and not expensive compared to other venues. They won't charge you extra if you need more tables, more silverware, etc. The wedding coordinator, Patty Wake, was extremely helpful, responded to calls and emails promptly, and just made my day so easy and worry free. The food is delicious, we had a difficult time selecting our menus. On the day of the wedding Patty ran around everywhere to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed, and basically told me and my girls when to start down the aisle.

The place is beautifully decorated on its own so we didn't need to decorate before hand. Patty and her staff decorated all the tables, set up the tables for the cakes, guest book, easels for bridal and engagement photos, and everything I couldn't think of.

If you're looking for a one stop shop for almost everything, this is it. Once we booked, we eliminated a lot of work. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Thank you Patty and staff for making my day hassle free, and a day I will never forget.

Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club responded with the following comments:

Kimberly,

Thank you very much for the nice review. At Heritage Ranch, we strive to have everyone's special day be a memory that will be with them forever. On behalf of myself and all of our staff, we wish you and Tim the best of luck and a very happy life together!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance and I were delighted with our reception experience at Heritage Ranch. Patty Wake was a joy to work with, very responsive and eager to cater a package to our needs. The food was delicious and our guests commented on it as well. They also recommend Pete Laflamme for DJ services. We were impressed with him and his knowledge of the space.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Patty and her entire staff were accommodating! The food was delicious! The whole place was beautiful. We had our wedding at night and everyone had a great time!

E
08/03/2013

We couldn't have asked for an easier process and beautiful location for our reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Patty is wonderful. She helped me feel confident and I knew my wedding reception would be amazing! They made everything go smoothly!

Services Used: Catering

Heritage Ranch Golf & Country Club is the perfect venue for a wedding/reception. The staff are incredibly professional and very helpful. They provide impeccable service from start to finish and the venue is absolutely stunning! Our guests were very impressed with everything about the venue, from the food to the decor!