Heritage House At Wheaton Village

Heritage House At Wheaton Village

Favorite
Millville, NJ
856.825.4000
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.9
3.8
Flexibility
3.7
1.6

I am going to start by saying we had an incredible wedding. However I am not so sure we would recommend someone getting married here. We dealt with Andrea when we first booked this location for our ceremony and reception. Andrea was absolutely great from the beginning. The day of the actual wedding George I believe was his name was not very accommodating. I have heard now that the wedding is over that he was rude to guests and our photographer. Which there should of been no reason for. 2 tables did not even receive champagne for our champagne toast. The actual venue itself was great.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Heritage House was a beautiful place to have our wedding reception! The ballroom is beautifully decorated and romantic. There is ample room for a large wedding reception.

They are all extremely helpful and professional. We did not have a wedding planner and they were able to help us with alot of our questions as well as suggestions for the reception. I made last minute changes to the guest list and they were very flexible. George made sure the evening went smoothly. He directed us when it was time to do all of the events and spaced them out nicely. The food is delicious and the service was great.

The reception site also is attached to a Hotel which was great because we had alot of guests from out of town. As well as the fact that the ones who were closer did not have to drive home after drinking.

The baker that comes with the wedding package, Donna Wagoner, does a wonderful job. He cakes are delicious and the lay out and flower arrangements she places on the cake were wonderful. Also the lady we used for the centerpieces came as a recommendation from them . She did a wonderful job with beautiful centerpieces.

It was a beautiful place and if I ever were to have any other large event I would definitly do it there. Highly recommended it. They have great suggestions and great vendors that they work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone loved this place!!! George, Andrea and Henrietta were wonderful to work with. They were very helpful and easy to work with. They even threw in the chair covers without charge, just because they thought it looked prettier and wanted us to have a beautiful reception.

The ceremony was held outside and they had the grounds decorated with beautiful flowers, hanging baskets and plants. The lawn was freshly cut with no clippings and they made a great effort to keep the geese out of the area before the wedding so no one had to step in anything.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE IN SOUTH JERSEY!!!!!