Heather Fuller Photography

Value
Flexibility
Darlene
10/11/2014

Heather was wonderful to work with so kind and professional. She took great pictures of everything I asked for. I would highly recommend her.

Jennifer
09/14/2014

Working with Heather was the easiest part of planning my wedding! She's prompt with responses, is very professional, and SO nice!! Her photos are perfect! You can feel the emotion within each one, and it's like your experiencing your special day all over again when you flip through them! Everyone who sees our pictures rave about them!

Services Used: Photography

We used Heather's "Goof Booth" for our wedding reception on 6/27/14. It was an absolute hit! We got a ton of awesome pictures and all of our guests loved the props she provided. There were even a few people that brought a few props on the dance floor and Heather did not mind at all. Heather was super responsive when we were first scheduling everything and made everything easy. Our photos were available online for download less than 48 hrs after our wedding so that we could share them with everyone. We highly recommend Heather's Goof Booth for your reception especially if you have younger kids attending. Our nieces that are 8 and 10 thought it was the coolest thing to dress up with the props and were taking pictures all night long (it also gave them something to do while mom and dad partied it up on the dance floor).

Private User
Recently Married

Heather was wonderful! I would absolutely recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Heather was just great to work with. She has a wonderful way of blending in with the surroundings and capturing all the moments you'd want captured. I hired her because I could see that she has a real gift for candid photography. When my husband and I saw our wedding photos for the first time, we were thrilled. I plan on hiring Heather Fuller in the future.

Private User
1+ year ago

Heather was amazing to work with. Very sweet, friendly, down-to-earth, loves what she does and takes gorgeous photographs. We were very happy to work with her.

Services Used: Photography

Heather was amazing. She and a second shooter caught everything we'd hoped for at our wedding. They were so discreet there were times I'm obviously looking into the camera but never even knew they were there! I would recommend Heather for anyone looking for quality photos of their special day.

Anthony
11/03/2012

We hired Heather Fuller for our wedding photographer, and immediately clicked with her during our first meeting. She was recommended by a friend, and we both really liked her photography style. She is very responsive to suggestions for photos (my wife is a big Pintrest user...). She is very unobstrusive - there are photos from the wedding of me looking right at the camera, and barely recall noticing Heather during the ceremony and reception at all!

We used one of her mid-range packages and it was an incredible value - unlimited time with two shooters! I've already recommended Heather by word of mouth to friends and definitely recommend her to anyone reading this!.

Kaara
10/06/2012

We were so lucky to have found Heather! We met with Heather about a year before our wedding, and knew from the first meeting we had to have her. The samples she showed us were amazing and she shoots in a variety of different styles.

Whenever I would have a question or think of a picture idea I knew I could run it by Heather and she would be able to make it happen. As part of our package we recieved an engagment shoot. The pictures were fabulous and we had so much fun. At the shoot we met Heathers second shooter who would also be part of our wedding. During both the engagment shoot and the wedding we didn't even realize both of them were there.

The day of the wedding Heather and Melissa arrived with plenty of time to photograph myself getting ready. They picked out so many beautiful picture locations and despite the rain were able to make everything look perfect. They were also great about calming my nerves about the weather.

We have so many great pictures, and I"m already planning to use Heather again in the future.

Services Used: Photography

I thought Heather Fuller Photography was wonderful!!! Definitely worth the money. She did a great job on our engagement shoot and an AMAZING job on our wedding album. Her and her photographers were very professional, got a TON of great shots and Heather always responded to my emails in a timely manner. Shots were wonderful and I had MANY compliments, not only on the more modern album, but picture and color quality as well. We are so happy we chose Heather Fuller for our wedding. I even reccommended her to an aquantence who liked her as well and ended up booking her for his wedding! :)

Services Used: Photography

Heather was great! She isn't pushy and handled my crazy wedding party with ease! It was a pleasure working with her and I will be hiring her for other photos in the future!

Services Used: Photography

Just got my proofs! The pictures are beautiful. They only took about 3 weeks to be available. She took amazing pictures without being in the way. Half the time I didn't even realize she was next to me. I am so happy I chose Heather.

Services Used: Photography

Heather was very easy to work with. We wanted to focus less on formal bridal pcitures and more on ourselves and our guest enjoying the party, and that is exactly what we got!

pasquale710
2+ years ago

Heather was amazing through the whole process! Very very reasonable pricing/packages and you can customized. We had our engagement pics and wedding day pics and I am so impress with all the photos, it was exactly what we wanted.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I consider ourselves very lucky to have found Heather Fuller as our wedding photographer. We planned a wedding in the U.S. (from Germany!) with only three months of planning time and so were looking for vendors who were highly reliable, responsive to our needs and requests and who we felt confident would provide superior service and a high quality product, but at a reasonable price. Heather provided us with all of the above. In fact, she exceeded our expectations. Heather is an excellent correspondent, always returning e-mails promptly and punctual with any scheduled telephone conversations. She is easy to talk to and open to your own ideas and wishes regarding your wedding shots...and the shots will be just great! We love the wedding photos that Heather took for us. We got all of the traditional, posed photos that we requested, but also so many lovely, candid shots that really helped to capture the festive spirit of the day. Now, we have literally hundreds of photos to choose from for our wedding album. We also had a relatively quick turn around time, with our wedding photos being available for online viewing just three weeks after the wedding. We got so many compliments from our family and friends. We can highly recommend Heather Fuller as your wedding photographer. She is a talented, friendly, reliable and responsible woman. As a vendor, she is just super. She is organized, flexible and on top of it. We felt very comfortable with Heather and impressed with her service every step of the way. We also feel that she is a great bargain. For someone who takes her job so seriously, and with such attention to detail, she could probably be charging a lot more than she does. We recommend Heather Fuller without reservation.

Services Used: Photography

Three months prior to our wedding, we needed to find a new photographer for our big day. We found Heather online and contacted her immediately. She responded to our email quickly and we were able to meet and make all of our arrangements within a couple of weeks. We went to the Tower Hill Botanical Gardens (her suggestion) for an engagement shoot. The pictures came out amazing and we were so excited thinking about what the pictures from our big day may look like. She made us feel special throughout our big day and seemed to capture every moment on film. She has an eye for detail and she took photos of everything we had hoped for without even having to request it. Every person who has seen the pictures have had nothing but great things to say about them. They came out absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend Heather to anyone for any special occasion!!