Harvest of Memories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not imagine having a different photographer for our wedding. Darlene is amazing. She is very professional, but kept things fun and light at the same time. We had two sessions with Darlene for our engagement and wedding. We did not feel like we were getting our pictures taken. It was like just hanging out with friends while documenting the day. She doesn't just take the typical "posed" pictures. She is creative and chooses backdrops and positions that make for amazing pictures! I recommend Darlene 200%. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Michelle
12/07/2013

Darlene was absolutely amazing! She made every step of the way easy and enjoyable. I will never use any other photographer for all of our special family moments. I would highly recommend Harvest of Memories to every bride and groom that I meet!

Melissa
12/08/2012

Darlene was great!! She documented our entire day beginning to end. We opted to do the "first look" with her, and since we did that we were able to get a lot of great pictures of us and our bridal party all before the ceremony. After the ceremony we only had the family pictures left so it enabled us to get to the reception much quicker than if we hadn't taken the pictures beforehand. We have very large families, so this was super helpful and allowed us to get so many more great pictures without taking too much extra time! By the time the reception came, Darlene had a preview for us and our guests to view on an digital picture frame of the pictures from the day. After our wedding, we met with her again to view all of our images and she showed us a great slide show she had made. We were also shown our new website where our pictures and slide show could be viewed from that time on by us and our family and friends! We will enjoy having these amazing photos in our home forever as a reminder of our special day!

Elizabeth
11/10/2012

Darlene from Harvest of Memories was incredible to work with! From the first meeting we had with, we fell in love with her pictures, ideas, and of course her wonderful personality! She is creative and fun, and captures the most beautiful pictures! We couldn't be happier with her service! I can't stop looking at our pictures, and I know that years from now, we will have such amazing pictures to look back on and re-live our special day!

Services Used: Photography

Great to work with! Beautiful work! Fun and professional! Can't wait to work with her again!

Services Used: Photography

I HIGHLY recommend Harvest of Memories! When I got engaged, I knew exactly who I wanted to do my wedding pictures and that was Darlene! She is so friendly, professional, energetic, does quality work, and has so many great ideas! She truly made our day just wonderful. Can't Thank You enough Darlene! :)

Julie
09/08/2012

Darlene was amazing! We couldn't be happier with our pictures and continue to have people rave about them! She was a lot of fun and made us feel relaxed on our special day. Darlene captured so many of the small details throughout the day, ones we will cherish forever!

Ashley
07/07/2012

Darlene and her team were outstanding. Darlene was very flexible and my husband and I really enjoyed working with her. She came to our house to do engagement photos and it was fun to work with her before our big day. At our wedding having multiple photographers was the key to getting all the shots quickly on an extremely hot day. Everything was great and I hope to work with Darlene again for future life events.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Darlene was a great photographer for our wedding. She was very professional and prompt. She is so creative and took several wonderful shots from all different angles. I could not have asked for anyone better. Darlene and her team work a pleasure to work with, I would recommend her to anyone. I plan on booking Darlene for my future photography ventures as well.

Annette
06/15/2012

Darlene is AMAZING!! Her work, responsiveness, and flexibility are phenomenal! We have pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. And we had a few curves thrown at us on our wedding day with timing and she was able to change around her schedule on the spot to make sure we had the best day possible and still got all of our amazing photos!

Ryan & Michelle
06/02/2012

Darlene did such an amazing job! We are so happy that we had her there on our special day, she captured every minute we could hope for and more. She was never in the way & thought of so many great ideas! Thank you for your wonderful work & for such amazing pictures!

Ryan & Michelle Barber

Karoline
05/12/2012

Darlene was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! Our pictures turned out perfect!! Everything went smoothly, she took charge and got every picture done that we wanted. We can't thank her enough and now we have beautiful memories to cherish forever!

Services Used: Photography

Darlene did an amazing job! She was on time for everything, had so many good ideas for pictures, the quality of the pictures are amazing. She is all around a wonderful person! If you chose her you would not be disappointed :)

Services Used: Photography

The pictures were great and Darlene is such a great person to work with, she did everything we asked and more. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer. Randy Schwandt was also with Darlene Hall and he did a wonderful job and was exceptionally professional as well.

Services Used: Photography

Sorry this took me so long to provide feedback. 3 words. SHE WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was a ton of fun to work with. Her creativity and encouragement were outstanding and we just loved getting to "hang out" with her all day. As far as her service and quality, it was fantastic. She really knows what she's doing and handles herself very well. She blended in well during the ceremony all the while capturing every moment. I highly highly recommend working with her. Her packages are affordable especially being tagged with such quality work! A+++++ Thanks Darlene!

Services Used: Photography

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos from Harvest of Memories. Darlene is friendly, outgoing, creative, and fun to work with. She had a handful of photos posted online the night of the wedding! She has been very responsive throughout the entire process--before and after the wedding. I would highly recommend Harvest of Memories for your wedding photography. My family and I couldn't be happier with the photos and quality of service!