4965 Tavener Rd, Heath, OH 43056 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,699
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 55

About Harvest of Memories

Harvest of Memories is not a studio with an average photographer. Darlene Hall is the easy to relate to, unique, creative photographer you have been looking for. A wife and mother of two precious girls, Darlene hit the ground running when she started her business. She has taken photographs for people all over Columbus, Ohio and gained so many clients just by word of mouth. Harvest of Memories is not a "pose and shoot" business. H.O.M. produces inventive, original, timeless photographs to cherish important memories forever. Harvest of Memories is the artistic photography studio for any occasion.

"Life is pretty simple to me.....pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around their neck that says 'Make me feel important.'" -Darlene Hall

For more information call 740-877-5101, email Darlene or visit http://www.harvestofmemories.com/

Follow Harvest of Memories on

little bear golf club wedding 2

• Videos 5

36 Reviews for Harvest of Memories

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

I knew Darlene was the photographer I would use the first time I emailed her. She responded so quickly! After meeting her my choice was confirmed. Darlene was so friendly and easy to work with. The pictures from our engagement session and our wedding day are so creative and beautiful. I was running late getting to our first set of picture on the wedding day, but Darlene made me feel like I was right on time. She was quick and efficient but did not make us feel rushed. She made posing for pictures easy. My husband who was nervous about having so many pictures taken even told me "that wasn't so bad, it was kind of fun". I would highly recommend Harvest of Memories to anyone looking for a creative and friendly photographer.

Crista · Married on 04/26/2014

I could not imagine having a different photographer for our wedding. Darlene is amazing. She is very professional, but kept things fun and light at the same time. We had two sessions with Darlene for our engagement and wedding. We did not feel like we were getting our pictures taken. It was like just hanging out with friends while documenting the day. She doesn't just take the typical "posed" pictures. She is creative and chooses backdrops and positions that make for amazing pictures! I recommend Darlene 200%. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Michelle · Married on 12/07/2013

Darlene was absolutely amazing! She made every step of the way easy and enjoyable. I will never use any other photographer for all of our special family moments. I would highly recommend Harvest of Memories to every bride and groom that I meet!

Harvest of Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Brandi Image Photography
    Brandi Image Photography Wedding Photographers

After working with Darlene, I know she not only produces beautiful images, but she strives to give her clients the best experience possible throughout the entire wedding process! She is so sweet, so real and so very talented! You'd love working with her to capture your amazing memories!

• Virtues Golf Club - Longaberger
    Virtues Golf Club - Longaberger Country Club Weddings

Harvest of Memories can accomodate all of your needs when it comes to photographs. She is able to capture all important aspects of your big day and some how manages to get those shots that you would never even think of. Very easy and fun to work with! We always enjoy having her here at Longaberger Golf Club

• McClain Creations
    McClain Creations Wedding Cakes

Darlene from Harvest of Memories does an absolute amazing job. Besides the fact that she has an amazing eye and can manage to capture all of those little things the client may have missed, but she has that personality that just shines through. She is all about pleasing her clients and will go above and beyond to get those must have shots!!

• 4965 Tavener Rd Heath, OH 43056 See on map