Harvard Club

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
My wife and I just had our wedding two weeks ago at the Harvard Club of New York City. Ryan Furio and his entire team were exceptional from start to finish. Not only were they willing to accommodate our every request, but they went above and beyond what we had imagined in order to make our event run seamlessly. The food was outstanding at every stage - hors deouvres, dinner, and dessert - and the drinks were constantly flowing (they were even able to make our unique signature drink!). The venue itself is very grand, and allowed us to host each part of the wedding (cocktail hour first, then ceremony, then reception) in a different setting. But the thing we were most impressed with was their professionalism. Even though we were running a bit behind schedule-wise, they were able to adapt, and work with the band (and kitchen) so that everything was well-coordinated. I highly recommend the Harvard Club for events (and no, I didn't go to Harvard).
Wedding: Recently Married
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Whitney 7 Reviews
We looked ALL over the city and ended up with the Harvard Club. The rooms are really beautiful and the staff did an incredible job. They know how to do big events and every single one of our 200+ guests commented on the high quality of the food and service. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the night/day of....Ryan executed everything we asked for flawlessly. Highly, highly recommended.
Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved everything and everyone involved. Definitely a night to remember. I was a guest at a wedding here and always knew I would have my wedding here one day.
Very Professional and easy to work with!
Wedding: 02/04/2012
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
The Harvard Club was a beautiful setting for the wedding and the staff at the wedding were professional and efficient. Prior to the wedding, coordinator Ryan was somewhat helpful but was not especially proactive. During the wedding, he was difficult for the staff to work with and failed to arrange the music station during cocktails in a way that made sense. The venue itself was truly elegant and stately and the flowers (from Matthew at Atlas) made it even more special.
Wedding: 10/04/2008
 212-840-6600
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire