Glenn Andrew Productions LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Glenn is such a nice guy and it was a pleasure to work with him. We haven't received our video yet, but he was very attentive yet unobtrusive during the wedding.

Recently Married

Glenn and his assistant were prompt, professional, courteous, and capable. Glenn was extremely patient in correspondence with me when I was unsure if I wanted to hire a videographer; I am so glad that I hired him! From the moment his team arrived they were a calm and grounding but unobtrusive presence with the invaluable ability to be at the right place at the right time (if other things didn't quite all come together, at least the videography was on point!). He took all of my requests into account and provided a priceless set of videos including well-edited highlights, the ceremony, and the reception. My husband and I are thrilled with how much he captured and how he put it together in a great format we can enjoy and remember for the rest of our lives!

1+ year ago

Glenn was great. He was professional, extremely responsive, easy to work with, and our video was exactly what we were hoping for. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Videography

Glenn was great. I cannot say enough about him. He was super responsive to my initial and every other email that I sent in the year I was contracted prior to the wedding. He sent us a christmas card which really touched my heart. In person he is so personable, pleasant and upbeat. A great presence to have on a stressful wedding day. His professionalism is apparent immediately. He had a second videographer and used a camera alone up on the roof of our building. For this much service his fee was a steal! I researched videographers for a long while and the prices vary from 500 to 5000. It becomes hard to decide how much is worth the service. I can tell you Glenn and his fellow videographer is worth more than his price and I would suggest if you are teetering between anyone and him to choose him. You will be truly happy, confident and comfortable with him. He also sent camera like stills from his video camera the day after the wedding as a tease which really made me happy.

1 person found this review helpful
2+ years ago

Glenn did an awesome job. He captured everything. I would definitely recommend him. He captured things that my photographer didn't even capture. That was the best part.

Nancy & Michael
07/13/2013

Glenn is truly talented!! He did an outstanding job!!

Glenn captured our July 2013 wedding and we couldn't be happier!!

He captured special moments that we missed!! The video was great. I recently got my wedding video and I'm speechless! As my husband and I watched the video we laughed, smiled, and of course cried again...it was as if we were getting married again.

Thank you!!!!

Highly Recommended!!!

2+ years ago

my sister hired Glenn Andrews for her wedding and I loved her video so much that when I got married I hired him as well. Glenn is very professional and a joy to work with. He does an amazing job and is not intrusive on the guests or on you. I highly recommend him and hope to hire him again for other special events.

null
10/27/2012

AMAZING! My husband and I used Glenn Andrew Productions for our videographer. Best decision we made! I was so obsessed with every last detail for my wedding and thanks to Glenn I got to see it all come together in our video! He literally captured everything from my hair and makeup begin done to my husband and his groomsmen drinking beers and getting ready (which I enjoyed seeing since I wasnt there) to our vows at the church through to the last dance! I don't even remember them being there thats how discrete they were! 3 months after our wedding my husbands grandmother passed away ( who he was very close with) Glenn sent us a 4 minute preview of our wedding day and there was a small clip of grandma. I told Glenn how nice it was to see her in the video. He then took the liberty to go back in and lengthen our video to show more of her!! We are so thankful that he did that for us and that we get to see her smiling face. Glenn Andrew Productions was great to work with and by far the best decision for our wedding videographer!!!
~Gina and Rich Adams

2+ years ago

I wanted to thank you for the extraordinary job you did with our video. Both the way in which you shot and the editing were tremendous. Michelle and I couldn't have been happier with the results. We've already watched it several times with family and each time is a reminder of how fortunate we were to have worked with you. You captured the major moments perfectly but also included some of the subtleties of the wedding that we will cherish forever...You have our highest recommendations to anybody looking for videography.
Take care and thanks again!
Kyle & Michelle
(October 6, 2012)

null
09/15/2012

From the moment we met Glenn we knew we could feel comfortable having him spending the best day of our lives with us. I always had a fear I would be bothered getting followed by a videographer, but with Glenn and his crew you hardly know they're there! And the best thing is, they caught all THE BEST moments that happened at our wedding. Things you barely remember until you go back and watch the video. On such a whirlwind of a day it's so great to be able to come back and watch what took place and see how perfect of a day it really all was. Glenn also sticks around for the whole reception, which was great to know that nothing would be missed. Our video is something we will treasure for a lifetime. We highly recommend Glenn!

1 person found this review helpful
Elise
08/26/2011

We felt at east the moment we met Glenn and decided instantly that he would be the one to capture our wedding day on video. We just received the final wedding video and it came out amazing and helped us to relive that special day in our lives. Glenn is very professional and creative and delivers a great product- worth every penny!

Services Used: Videography

We can't stop watching it!
Glenn was our videographer at our wedding in May 2010. Everyone that has watched it always says what a nice job the videographer did in capturing every moment. We love watching it over and over. People actually have come to tears at points where Glenn combines special moments with the perfect music or song. Glenn has a great eye for beauty and story telling. He is a true artist!
Gina I.