Glam Lounge

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

Everything was wonderful and we all looked magnificent!

2.2

The end product was awesome! They were not responsive prior to day, changed makeup artist two days prior..( even though booked 9 months ahead)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Dawn at Glam Lounge by a friend of mine. They styled me and all my bridesmaids and did such a wonderful job! It's been a few months and I still have people, some of them future brides, asking me where I got my hair done. Beautiful!

4.7

Debra and Lauren from Glam Lounge did hair and makeup for me, my mother, and my sister for my recent wedding. They made all of us look and feel beautiful. My mother has even decided to visit us every 8 weeks from Florida so that she can have Debra cut her hair because she loved the style so much! In addition to being extremely talented, these ladies are incredibly sweet and it was fun to have them hang out with us in the bridal suite while we were getting ready. Their services are not especially cheap, but it's nothing compared to the cost of catering, photography, etc., and it's worth it to feel beautiful on your wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Glam Lounge was an amazing salon to work with! On your wedding day the last thing you want to do is stress over all the little details!!! They made my day feel special and made all of us (bridesmaids, mother and myself) love even more beautiful! Thanks Glam Lounge!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dawn & Justin did such an amazing job with me, my 8 bridesmaids and my mom! Dawn instantly put my mind at ease after our first "trial run" (I'm not the easiest to impress). They were SUPER EASY to work with and they fit right in (amongst all the craziness)! I HIGHLY recommend Glam Lounge to anyone who is in need of a professional & talented group of people. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

A part of what made my wedding day so special was the time spent with my bridesmaids getting ready at the Glam Lounge. We had the salon to ourselves so we had a dance party and sipped mimosas while having our hair and makeup done, and when we were all ready-to-go, my entire wedding party (including our moms) looked phenomenal. Thanks to the entire Glam Lounge staff for helping to make my day so fun and wonderful!!!