Reviews (22)

• Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gina was recommended by a friend of mine who hired Gina for her wedding a few years ago. I'm so glad she did! We did not have a huge budget for our wedding AND we had 200 guests. Gina was willing to work within our food budget which we greatly appreciated. Gina is a fabulous cook. Definitely go with her Italian dishes. The only complaint we had was from 1 of the older folks that there was not enough food during cocktail hour. But to be honest we did not cater to older people at our wedding. We went with a "lounge/clubby" feel and we wanted a 6 hour cocktail party feel rather than a sit down dinner. We had an amazing time and everyone except for 1 old person was happy with the taste and quantity of the food!
Gina met with us twice before our wedding. She came to our apartment in NYC so that we could meet face to face and we could sample her delicious food. The 2nd time she came to our wedding venue in Brooklyn about a year ahead of time to scope out where the caterers set up. Gina has a huge selection of appetizers and entrees. If you want something that's not on her menu, she offers to look for a recipe and make it specially for you for no extra charge.
We highly recommend Gina!!!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I opted for a simpler wedding with about 90 people in my church's social hall and Gina was recommended to me by a friend. First of all, what I liked most was her warm personality (that's a HUGE plus for me)> She made me feel so relaxed and assured me that she would have everything under control. Every request i made was responded by a resounding "not a problem". She is a true professional and so down to earth. She made sure me and my hubby had food during the festivities (although i didn't really get to eat). Food was good, service was exceptional and price was unbeatable! Thanks Gina for taking so much stress off my back. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gina's Kitchen was amazing to work with! All of our guests raved about the food! It was so affordable and such high quality! I highly recommend her!!
Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When we were looking for a caterer for our tent wedding in the Hamptons, we researched a lot. Gina was BY FAR the most affordable and gave you the best value for your money. Our friends aren't the caviar and escargot crowd, so her food options fit the bill perfectly. Gina was always very responsive and would return emails almost immediately. The staff and bartenders were super friendly and kept the guets happy. I would definitely recommend Gina's Kitchen!
Wedding: 09/18/2010

arnfilode 4 Reviews
Food was great. People enjoyed it. She was gracious, responsive, and calming. However, I would have liked better presentation of the food. I had asked for props so that the food (or at least the dessert) would be multitiered and that didn’t happen. Other than that, she was fabulous.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very happy with the services Gina's Kitchen provided. Not only were the prices cost convenient, but the service and quality of the food was great. The treatment and attention given to our guest was wonderful. Gina was always attentive to my every need and always answered all my questions and doubts in a prompt manner. I would recommend Gina's Kitchen to anyone. Her services were great.
Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great food, great people! For our wedding, we had a 50 person buffet dinner with 8-10 passed apps for cocktail hour. Everything came out wonderful, and everyone raved about the food! I would definitely recommend Gina's Kitchen!
Wedding: 06/25/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Honestly, words cannot describe just how good Gina's Kitchen, Inc. really was. Gina and her team were a wonderful catering solution for us! Our wedding was in Amagansett, where most caterers charge upwards of $100 per person, and their food was nothing like Gina's! Her selection was amazing, the price was more than fair, her promptness was exactly what we needed on our wedding day, and she and her staff saved the wedding when the DJ ended up being terrible. We recommend her food and service for any event, anytime!!!!!! Chris and Shana
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Gina for the food for our outdoor wedding reception in Jamesport, NY (North Fork of Long Island). She was amazing! Everyone loved the huge variety of tasty appetizers. The dinner was served part family style and part french style, as we requested, and tasted great with huge portions! She was able to adapt to an unusual space, which several other caterers said they would be unable to work in. Her husband Rob, did an excellent job bartending for our event as well. We were so happy to have them be a part of our special day and would highly recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 09/26/2009
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gina is a pleasure to work with. She's super flexible with her menus and also with her prices. She and her staff were great to work with the day of the wedding - her staff would bring me food because they saw I wasn't eating! Really nice people!
Wedding: 09/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Husband and I were married June 2009. Gina was the first caterer that we met with and we absolutely loved her personality and resopnsiveness from that point on. She was available to go over planning for the day of the wedding and also offered to pick up additional items the day of the wedding. Our wedding was an outdoor affair and Gina, along with her staff helped create a freindly and professional experience. They also were able to easily accommodate our large party of 215 people. I also loved that we had a special helper to make sure that we had a moment to sit and eat! I would and have already recommended her services to many of our friends who are getting married in the near future!
Wedding: 06/21/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The food was terrific, people are still talking about it. We liked Gina's energy from the moment we met her, and to us that was very important. The reception was seamlessly.
Wedding: 03/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had backyard wedding with a hawaiian theme.....after speaking to several caterers we found that Gina had the best understanding of what we wantedand was quick to put together a wonderful hawaiian themed menu. She also supplied a wonderful bartender and two waitresses, all very professional. On the day of the wedding I was a little under the weather due to the heat,Gina and her staff were very attentive to my needs and her waitresses took care of me like they were my personal assistants. I would highly recommend her services, I was very comfortable and pleased with all the food and desserts, especially the chocolate fountain. I would definitely hire her again for any future affairs.
Wedding: 07/11/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Gina and her staff are simply wonderful, Professional, effecient and the food is excellent. She catered my wedding at home for over 100 people and the entire day went smoothly. I would hire her again in a New York Minute!!!!!!!!!!
Wedding: 06/07/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gina was the best thing about my wedding! From the very beginning of the planning process she was easy to work with. We wanted a menu other caterers found odd (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, fettucini alfredo, and mozzarella sticks). Gina didn't try to sway our minds. She just made what we asked, and made it well! She made more than enough food. She also provided cheeseburgers for my brother and chicken fingers w/macaroni & cheese for the young children at the wedding. My only regret is that I cannot go back in time and eat more of that awesome food!!!! I would definitely use Gina for any future catering needs.
Wedding: 03/04/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The food was perfect and they were very easy to work with and i would recommend this place to all my friends getting married next.
Wedding: 09/28/2002
 631-682-6630
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire