Gambino's Bakeries

Gambino's Bakeries

4821 Veterans Blvd
Metairie, LA 70006 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with the Baton Rouge location. Our cakes were so beautiful and delicious. Everyone loved them! They are so nice and quick with replying also. We will definitely be returning for our anniversaries!

Gambino's Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Thank you so kindly for taking time to write a review. We were honored to be a part of your wedding day:) Congratulations Again!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was awesome and so tasty!

Gambino's Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review. We are honored to be included in your wedding:)

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wedding cake made by you all last month. It turned out even more beautiful than I imagined it would. I brought a photo in and the design on the cake was exact! It tasted amazing also. Everyone was saying how beautiful and delicious it was. It was also not only delivered on time, but early. I knew it would be done right having you all do it. There was never a doubt. Thank you so much!

Gambino's Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Linda! We love all your kind comments. We enjoyed being a part of your special day. Congratulations again!!

• Wedding: 08/11/2014
Lynda
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got our wedding cake from Gambino’s and loved it! They were able to design the exact cake that we dreamed up, and made it taste delicious! We received so many compliments on the cake- thanks for everything!

Gambino's Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kristen!! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
It means a lot to us to have you include us on your wedding day! Congratulations again:)

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake and grooms cake (a carrot cake) from Gambinos were so delicious! It was the only bakery in New Orleans I could find that would make me a white cake, without almond flavoring. They were able to make the exact design I wanted for my cake and it turned out beautiful, a perfect centerpiece!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gambino's did a fantastic job on our wedding and groom's cakes! We brought photos of cakes we liked and they transformed our images into life-size art. Not only were they beautiful but they were delicious too!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Caity
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was very good and beautiful. I loved everything about it.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A delicious and beautifully decorated wedding cake for a special couple was delivered to our venue! The cake's elegance far exceeded our expectations! Thank you Gambino's Bakery, we loved the cake!

• Wedding: 12/30/2013
Judith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gambino\'s Bakery was very fun to work with. The owner Paul was hilarious and friendly but payed close attention to detail. I told him a general idea for my groom cake and he took my idea and took it to another level. At least 40 people at the wedding told me my king cake design was the best groom cake they\'ve seen. All of the guests told me how good it was with double filled cream cheese with pecans. \r\n\r\nMy wife wedding cake was elegant and classy. The design was flawless, looked enormous, and the craftsmanship of the small details made the cake amazing. Not to mention the taste, Oh My Lord, the cake was the best we\'ve ever had. No other bakery in town can compete with the taste, I mean nobody. I seen some family members get 2 and 3 plates full of wedding cake and king cake, lol. Thank God they had a little left over so we can enjoy the cake in the next few days.\r\n\r\n I highly recommend Gambino\'s Bakery on Perkins Road. I will use no other vendor to design any cake design UNLESS it\'s Gambino\'s Bakery, NO exceptions. Cakes arrived early and made beautiful presentations which the photographers commented on. Thanks for making our wedding special, elegant, and adding memories we\'ll never forget.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Lecaro
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our wedding and grooms cake from Gambino's. Both cakes were beautiful and delicious! The staff was easy to work with and always responded to my emails promptly. I'm so glad they told me about the traditional New Orleans cake flavor (almond), which became our guests favorite cake!

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As an OOT bride, we ordered our wedding cake from Gambino's without doing a tasting. I emailed them a few inspiration pics, number of guests, and asked for their advice on "best" or "most popular" flavors. We went with the Almond flavor with three different fillings (one for each layer). We chose strawberry cheesecake, buttercream, and chocolate. The execution of the cake was just as we asked, beautifully done, and the cake was delicious!

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was beautiful and good tasting.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
freddie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gambino's Bakery is truly one of, if not the best bakery in the New Orleans area. They did an absolutely wonderful job on our wedding cake and Groom's cake. Jackie Sue is great to work with and took the time to make sure our cakes turned out just how we wanted - and I have to say, my cake was even more beautiful than I had imagined! The staff at Gambino's is very talented. We received numerous compliments on the quality, presentation and taste of both of the cakes! I attended multiple bridal shows and always returned to the Gambino's table for seconds because their cakes were the most delicious! I am very appreciative of the excellent service they provided us and recommend this bakery to everyone!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Caroline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was beyond my expectation. I took several different cake and they came up with exactly what I wanted. They listen they had input and they had no problem with me making changes. I loved working with Tanya she truly created my master piece.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A GRAND EVENT could only be done by professionals that truly care about the vision of their customer. I hosted several events and each time Gambino's delieved not only vision but brought the unbelievable cakes and deserts that had your taste buds dancing with each bite!!! Each event was different, so each time we would go in and the ladies were so helpful and we walked away confident that the event would be a huge success and sure enough it was. We go to Gambino's for all of our hoildays and family gathering !!!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Bambi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Spectacular! My wedding cake was gorgeous!! It was everything I have ever dreamed of and more!! Gambino's bakery made all of my shower cakes as well the wedding cake and groomsman cake! The artist are so talented at Gambino's! Mrs. Jackie Sue, the cake coordinator, helped me to design my cake and put together the perfect cake plan! My cake was SEVEN TIERS!!! Wow! Every one of my 450 guest had a piece of my cake! Also, my groom had the perfect cake made for his love of the USA! Gambino's made a cake in the shape of the United States!! Super cool!!! Thank you Gambino's for making FABULOUS cakes throughout my wedding year!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Victoria
504-885-7500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7