K. Moss Photography
Pennsylvania Wedding Photography - Focusing On Your Personality
18360  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
A lot of my vendors didn't bother responding to emails I sent them. Kerri made sure to always get back to me - and actually pretty quickly! When it came time for the wedding it felt like she was a part of the family and not just our photographer. The way she photographs is so fun, we actually forgot a few times that we were having photos taken! I would definitely suggest K. Moss Photography if you are looking for a photographer you can trust and feel comfortable with.
Wedding: Recently Married

Jessica 1 Reviews
Kerri was not only an amazing photographer, but she also made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She was extremely professional and definitely knows her craft. In addition, she even helped us with issues we were having that were unrelated to photography. Kerri is definitely knowledgeable when it comes to anything to do with weddings.
Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words can't describe how amazing it is to work with Kerri. I previously used Kerri to take pictures at my 30th birthday celebration. They came out so great, that I knew that I wanted to use her services for my wedding. I hired Kerri in early 2013 for my June wedding. She was terrific every step of the way. There were a lot of great services offered in my package and she also provided photography for my engagement photos. Kerri was always professional, courteous, accessible, and friendly. I would definitely use her again for any major family event. Thanks again for everything, Kerri!
Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerri is fantastic!! She photographed my sisters wedding 2 years ago & did such a great job that we hired her for a couples shoot & our engagement shoot. She is very professional & has such wonderful ideas. She makes you feel very comfortable and so your natural expressions are captured. On our wedding day, she captured every possible photo opportunity we could have imagined! She was not right in our face the whole night , in fact we only physically saw her a few times, yet she managed to capture every moment :) I wish there were words to explain how wonderful her customer service and photography skills are but I haven't found a word that combines awesome+amazing+incredible etc. Maybe I'll just leave it at this - contact her & view her work, it's so brilliant I'm sure you will fall in love with her photography skills like we did! Thank you Kerri for capturing our wedding day, we will cherish our photos forever!
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Kayley, like yourself, I am beyond speechless. Your review has made me tear up. I can't express how grateful I am to have been able to work with you and Eddie over the years. I look forward to being part of many more events in the future.
Wedding: 09/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were so thankful that a friend recommended Kerri to us for our wedding. We met with several photographers, but none of them seemed to "get" what we were looking for. We clicked with Kerri right away, and it was all uphill from there. She did a fantastic job with everything, from getting ready shots right until the last dance. Our photos are amazing, and we will be happy to recommend her to any of our friends who are getting married.
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Cathy, I can't put into words what it means to me that you instilled so much trust in me to capture every aspect of your day.
Wedding: 12/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You did a great job! You were very professional and amazing. You took great pics and captured all the priceless and amazing moments of our special day. I can't wait to recommend you to everyone we know!

xoxxox

Danielle & Stephen

K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much! I still can't believe that the two years came and went so quickly!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerri from Frozen Moments Portraits makes your day special because she has an extraordinary personality on top of her photography talent. She made everyone in my wedding party feel extremely comfortable, from our 3 yr old flower girl to a groomsmen who uses a wheel chair. Her photos are amazing and brought tears to my eyes when I viewed them. It was like reliving our wedding day. She is very professional, but also laid back enough that you know she is enjoying what she is doing! She wasn't feeling well at my wedding and nobody knew because she still did such a wonderful job! THANK YOU!!
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Nichole, knowing how important both your wedding and professional pictures were to you, I wanted to make sure that I gave you an experience greater than you ever imagined. I can't explain how it makes me feel knowing that I reached that goal and exceeded your expectations.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerri, I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for the wonderful pictures of our wedding. The albums are gorgeous. Everyone I showed at Christmas loved them. You captured the love radiating from our faces, just the look between the two of us, our expressions, you can see how happy we are.

At our very first meeting, you said you don't like "being in your face" taking pictures all the time and I can honestly say, I didn't really see you at the reception, you must have been hiding in the corners, but all the pictures of everyone dancing, and laughing, and having a great time. Thank you for them, cause you captured moments I never would have seen otherwise. Hence your name, Frozen Moments Portraits.....

K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Josien I remember the first time that we met you mentioned you were looking for a photographer that wouldn't be intrusive yet would be able to capture all of the emotion. I'm so glad that i exceeded your expectations!
Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gina and I can not express enough how great it was to not only work with Kerri but get to know her. From the moment we met with her til the moment we received our pictures and photo album was a very relaxed and fun experience. Kerri really makes it fun for the bride and groom and takes the stress out of that part of the planning. I have to say she was always avalible when we needed her. If we left a message she got back to us with in a day or two at the most. During the wedding she took all the pictures that the bride and groom wants. She always expressed that its our day and its what we want just to let her know. Whenever we wanted a picture she was there. She took pictures in a way that you don't even know she is there taking pictures. We couldn't imagine there being any better shots than what she took. We highly recommend Kerri for any event. My wife will contest to this, I don't make promises that I can't keep, but I promise you will not be disappointed with Frozen Moments Portriats.
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
I can't begin to say how happy I am that I was able to be a part of Becky and Dale's wedding last year because it led me to meeting you and Gina. I loved the phone calls I receiving from Gina asking for advice and filling me in on the surprises she had in store for the day. It's been an amazing experience for me. I wish I could do it all over again!
Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerri was very perfresional and very nice she arrived early and she took many pre wedding pictures. we loved how many she took she was the photographer for are daughter and son in law Amanda & John Salinas wedding the pictures were ready exxstreamily fast. i had friends and coworkers and family tell me they fell in love with the pictures and love how many she took. kerri also took amanda & johns engagement pictures also love what she did with the pictures she took so many shots we had a hard time picking which ones we wanted they all were so good you can tell Kerri loves what she does it shows in her work. we would recommend Kerri to anybody that needs a photographer you made the wedding party feel so comforable and the Bill and my self while taking the pictures. Thank you so much you made mandy and johns big day wonderfull and beautifull Thank you again. hope to have you take more pictures for our family in the furture thank you again Kerri :)
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for the kind words you've been sharing. I'm so glad that I was a part of Amanda and John's day. I'll never forget Amanda's reactions as she looked through her pictures.
Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am SO glad that I chose Frozen Moments Portraits for my wedding day. Kerri truly cares about her clients and continues to care about them even after the wedding day! Her prices are extremely reasonable, she takes plenty of pictures, and the packages are great. I felt so comfortable speaking with Kerri every step of the way. If you want a down to earth, caring, professional, reasonably priced photographer- pick Frozen Moments Portraits!
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
The emotions displayed at your wedding will certainly last in my mind forever. I wish you and Keith years of happiness together.
Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerri with Frozen Moments Portraits was perfect from the first conversation to the last shot was taken. She was upfront and flexible with her cost. She stayed in contact before the wedding which gave us a great sense of knowing her so we were very comfortable with her the day of. On our wedding day she was easy going but professional, and she thinks on her toes always getting the best shots without being "in your face" when you just want to enjoy the day.
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Beckie, I am so lucky to have been able to photograph your wedding! Both you and Dale were up for anything, which I do believe is because of our constant communication prior to the wedding. Best of luck to you both!
Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ms. Brennan (Frozen Moments Protraits) was the photographer that we chose for our wedding and we can honestly say, it was one of the best decisions about that day. We came to her very discouraged after interviewing photographers in our area, only to find very expensive packages with little proofs. We were nervous about the distance between her business and our location, but she was very reassuring that she would be able to attend our venue and provide great results. Ms. Brennan gave us very affordable pricing and was accomodating to our interests for a photographer. I would strongly recommend Frozen Moments Portraits as a small but professional company that went beyond our every expectation.
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Valerie, after your first anniversary you sent me an email telling me that you still look through your pictures and remember everything so vividly. I've since kept that email; knowing that I fully achieved what you were seeking in a photographer.
Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerry of Frozen Moments Portraits was our wedding photographer in September of 2009. I could not have been happier with her work! She was quick to respond to all inquiries prior to the wedding and showed up promptly on the big day. She was polite to everyone and we barely noticed her snapping pictures throughout the reception. I was so excited and surprised to see what she had captured! She captured EVERYTHING without being noticed! She even agreed to stay a little bit longer for us. She has kept in touch a few times since our wedding and I am pleased to say that we would love to work with her again and I reccomend her to all of my engaged friends!
K. Moss Photography responded with the following comments:
Kristen and Steve, I will never forget how incredibly lively your wedding was. The guests had an amazing time and Kristen, you were absolutely stunning. I'm lucky to be able to keep in touch with an amazing couple such as yourselves.
Wedding: 09/12/2009
 570-872-6401
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire