Front Porch Farms

(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment my husband and I visited Front Porch Farms, we knew it would be the perfect place to get married. We could not have been happier with our venue selection; Kathy, Brian, Ashley, and the whole FPF crew were so incredibly easy and wonderful to work with! Kathy knows all of the right questions to ask to make sure your big day goes off without a hitch. Everything from the planning process was executed perfectly thanks to these great folks!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding and reception at FrontPorch Farms was more than we could have dreamed of. The venue was gorgeous and the staff went above and beyond for us. We chose Nashville as a destination wedding, with no one in our family living near FPF, so almost all of the wedding was planned from afar, with the help of the wonderfully-responsive staff. Kathy Best and the crew pay GREAT attention to detail, thinking of little things I would not have. I never worried about the wedding day because I knew they had triple checked everything ahead of time.

The crew worked as a well-oiled machine the day of, making the day stress-free and relaxing. If I didn't have time to take care of something, they had already done it for us. The staff were always around if anything was needed and kept everything on schedule and running smoothly.

FPF also offers a variety of options to fit a variety of budgets. Since we were from out of town, we weren't familiar with vendors in the area. The team sent us a list of caterers/photographers/bakers/etc with reviews that they have worked with in the past ... giving us trusted options in a variety of cost brackets. You can also choose to have as many (or as few) "props" and decorations as you'd like, allowing for a more expensive or more frugal of a wedding as you prefer.

The only thing I was concerned about with this venue was the drive for guests, who were all coming from out of town. But no one minded the drive to FPF or had a hard time finding it ... They loved it!

We highly recommend FPF and appreciate the hard work the workers put in to every event. :)

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathy, at FPF is such a great woman and very easy to work with! :) She is the master at organizing and making sure that your day is FLAWLESS! I didn't worry about a thing, thanks to her, and if something came up it was fixed right away (So I was told ;)) Not only is Kathy and her staff incredible, the venue is out of a fairytale. I never saw myself getting married outside until I saw this venue. You HAVE to check it out! You won't regret it! To this day, I still have people telling me that was the prettiest wedding they had ever been too! Thank you so much Kathy and FPF Staff! Josh and I couldn't have been happier!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I simply cannot say enough about this venue. As I was searching for Nashville venues this was one of the first ones I came across. My immediate response was, "This would be my DREAM venue." Little did I know, we would actually get married there!

I had fallen in love with the place online, and it was even more beautiful in person - and we had visited in the middle of winter! When we came back in the Spring, it was so much fun seeing the place come to life with flowers, greenery, and a breathtaking view.

Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things I've ever done, even as a bride bent on keeping things simple. With that said, Kathy did a marvelous job keeping me on track and providing suggestions throughout the entire process.

For me, budget was important since I wasn't spending the $$. Having the budget talk with my parents came in handy to help set clear guidelines for myself and sisters as we selected accessories. Everything at FPF is straight from Pinterest, so you really don't have to spend a lot of time on crafts.

Tips to a successful wedding at FPF:

1. Treat Kathy's family like family - they're genuine, loving people and it's their home that they are sharing with you!
2. Pick a clear wedding style early on. I wish I did this sooner because wedding planning is hard enough - switching between styles on all of your vendors is an extra headache you don't need - and this will help when you go to select FPF accessories.
3. You can go as simple or as extravagant as you'd like, but remember this - no matter what happens including crafts you didn't finish or accessories not in your budget - you will have an absolutely beautiful wedding if you choose to have it at FPF.

Here is the link to our wedding video. We also had Jeb Wilson from Nashville photography group take ours photos (to-die-for) and the White Room in Lebanon is where I found my dress!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding here in May 2014 and it was honestly like a fairy tale. Kathy and Brian Best and their staff were awesome! The property looks like a dream. We had our engagement pictures taken the year before at the farm and they turned out beautifully so we knew how wonderful the property looked in the spring and early summer. Kathy worked with me tirelessly for months on planning every detail to make sure that our day was perfect. She is very organized and if you use her services as a planner they are well worth it. Every vendor I used was through her recommendations. Her staff decorated everything so wonderfully and I did not have to worry about anything. They made it magical. If you are looking for a wonderful outdoor space with a view this is it. I can't thank them enough for really allowing us to have such a relaxing, beautiful and magical wedding.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed working w Kathy Her attention to detail assured me she had things under control and I was able to relax and enjoy the fabulous day.

• Wedding: 11/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at Front Porch Farms and it was truly the wedding of our dreams. Kathy and her amazing team at Front Porch Farms are incredible. As soon as we booked with Kathy, she sent vendor suggestions and a details sheet that made planning so much easier. Kathy was very attentive to each and every detail of the wedding from decor, deliveries, schedule and ceremony rehearsal. Take her vendor suggestions...they are the best in the business!

The venue is so unique and breathtakingly beautiful. Her home sits on top of hill and you can see the rolling hills of Tennessee and the cliffs by the river... gorgeous! Also, the pavilion and pool area are perfect for cocktails, dancing and the reception. Our wedding party got a little rowdy and jumped in the pool at the end of the night! It made for great photos...

Thank you Kathy and Brian for allowing us to host our wedding at your lovely home. Our flower girl told us it was "the best night of her life," and ours too! We wish you both the best!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I knew we wanted our setting to feel natural, intimate, and most importantly like a home away from home. When we arrived at Front Porch Farms, we were blown away. From the shabby chic guest house to the insanely beautiful hilltop views, and the randomly placed porch swings...we just couldn't imagine a better venue for the Party of our lives. Kathy is wonderful to work with and gives great advice on vendors & decor. The day of, Kathy and her staff are calm, cool, and collect, which is exactly what you need the day of your wedding.

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Joscelyne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Front Porch Farms was all we ever could have dreamed. As soon as we visited this place, we knew we wanted to be married here. The whole staff at Front Porch Farms work so hard to make this already beautiful venue even more spectacular. From the guest house, the main house, the pool, front yard and pavilion it really is a dream location for a wedding. Our wedding was on a Sunday, the day after a huge wedding the Saturday before and the venue looked perfect. Their crew and team really do everything they can to make the day go smoothly. Our guests mentioned time and again how their couldn't have been a more beautiful setting. Thank you Kathy and Brian for allowing us to have our wedding at your wonderful place.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am giving Front Porch Farms a 5 out of 5. Kathy and her crew are very helpful and want to make the day perfect. I didn't ever feel stressed out about the big day throughout the whole process. The vendors that they suggested were PERFECT for us! The obviously only recommend the best.

I could not have asked for a more perfect day. I am not the most organized person so thank goodness Kathy is so organized and got all the details in the schedule worked out. I literally could not have done it by myself. I just thought they were a lovely family to work with. Kathy's little daughter was absolutely precious! She kept saying that I looked like sleeping beauty! So sweet! Anyone looking to have a country chic wedding Front Porch Farms is definitely the place!

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Front Porch Farms is the perfect place to get married. It is a gorgeous, romantic outdoor setting with a view that will literally take your breath away. The Front Porch staff is incredibly friendly, organized and helpful. They did an amazing job and went above and beyond for us with the planning and execution of the wedding. From the minute we signed our contract with FPF until the last guest left at the reception, Kathy was on top of every detail. She and her staff are incredibly talented when it comes to event styling as well. It's nearly impossible to find a venue that has so many things included (chairs, decorations, etc.) and where you can have both your ceremony and reception. Our guests left saying it was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have ever attended, thanks to FPF!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathy and Brian at Front Porch are unbelievable. They opened their home for our daughter's special day and it was awesome. The service and attention to detail was exceptional. Many guests commented on the attentiveness of the service. The day was crazy, we had rain, but it was so beautiful. Can't wait to go back!!

MOB

Front Porch Farms responded with the following comments:

Donna, You & Sam come back any time!! We have the guest house ready for you. All the best, Kathy & Brian

• Wedding: 05/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kathy, Brian, Katie and everyone at Front Porch made our day perfect. From the first moment that we met with Kathy she made me feel good about the whole process. Her laid back but efficient attitude ensures that everything will get done the way it should but you still get to enjoy the day. Every vendor we used at our wedding came from her recommendation and every single one of them performed above and beyond what we could hope. Being a couple who has only lived in TN the past two years, her expertise and guidance in picking the right people to do the job was critical to our day going off without a hitch.

Their home and everything about it is beautiful. Even though the weather did not cooperate as we would have liked and it was a bit chilly I would not have picked another venue. From the moment I saw the property I was sold and knew that nothing could compare to that feeling. We knew that was where we wanted to get married.

To have someone open up their home to you and make you feel a part of their family on such a big day like your wedding is an honor and it takes very special people like them to do it. Our wedding day was beautiful, laid back, relaxing, happy, fun and full of love and it is all thanks to the Front Porch family.

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
Jackie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose this venue from the very beginning and we couldn't of been happier! We loved every minute of it and Kathy was so accommodating and helpful. Her team did a wonderful job at ensuring that we all had the best day and that all loose ends were tied up before the wedding began. Kathy was very thoughtful and thorough with all of the details and would keep me in the loop with all the things going on. I LOVED this place and I know that anyone who has a wedding there will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 06/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding! So many of our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have seen, and we definitely agree! Kathy, Brian, and their crew worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect, and they paid attention to every little detail. Kathy was so helpful throughout the planning process, and she recommended the best vendors!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Front porch Farms was the perfect venue for us on our wedding day. The view alone is amazing. Kathy went above and beyond to make everything gorgeous and to make sure the day ran smoothly. I wouldnt have changed a thing!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
615-394-1838
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7