Francesca's Bridal

Francesca's Bridal

7718 Belair Road
Nottingham, MD 21236 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Good choice of dresses.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my wedding dress from Francesca's and it was such a wonderful experience. Francesca worked with me herself and is amazing. She is very good at finding things that look great on your body type. She is so patient and not pushy at all, which I experienced at other bridal shops. She also fitted my mom for her dress which was stunning! The dresses are beautiful and one of a kind!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Francesca's Bridal. I never even thought of going there until my Wedding Planner suggested it. It isn't in an area where I'd expect to find high-end designer gowns. I'm so glad I went.

We arrived for our appointment 2 days after Christmas. I had to take advantage of all of my Bridesmaids being in town for the holidays. Francesca herself personally helped me. I am in the fashion industry. I've been a buyer and a sales rep for high end swimwear and surf apparel for over 13 years so I really have high expectations on service and selection. Francesca BLEW ME AWAY. Clearly she is an expert and literally after suggesting 3 gowns and analyzing my body language, taste level and style, she had me in a $7,000 Badgley Mischka gown that was MY GOWN - only I didn't know it yet. We paraded out to my party where my sister immediately cried and when they flipped the lights off (We're having a black tie evening wedding at Ravens Stadium) the whole salon went "OOOOHHH!!!!"

But I had to be sure. My gals and I trekked up to NYC to the "typical" places. What a joke - and what junk. At least we had awesome food and did some sight seeing. We got back into Baltimore at 11:00pm on a Friday night and I was back at Francesca's at 10am the next morning. She put me back in my Badgley Mischka gown, got me in the shoes and the veil and I had "my moment". I cried - my bridal party cried and we just knew it was the one. We were all offered champagne in crystal flutes and I HAD to get my photo with my fairy godmother, Francesca! I wanted to write this review online so sophisticated and discerning brides know where to go. There is nothing like the service, sophistication, professionalism and industry knowledge that is offered at Francesca's anywhere else - not even in NYC!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Krista Kaiser
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my gown from Francesca's, and from my first appointment to my dress pick-up date, the ladies at Francesca's were consistently helpful and friendly. The salon is beautiful and their inventory is varied and gorgeous. My budget was $2,500, and I had plenty of dresses to choose from. The consultants listened to my ideas and selected options for me that matched my description, but they also encouraged me to try others that I might not have otherwise considered. It was one of these that I selected - the third dress I tried on. Everyone at Francesca's made me feel relaxed and comfortable each time I visited. Also, I was extremely impressed with the alterations done on my lace dress. They were flawless, and the bustle was beautiful and easy to manipulate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Francesca's!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone we dealt with were very pleasant. We got my daughters dress here, the bridesmaid dresses and my dress mother of the bride.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Helen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francesca's was the first and last bridal boutique I visited! I told Francesca exactly what I was looking for and ended up picking the third dress I put on! The experience was nothing less than perfect! The client service was remarkable, the dress was magnificent and it was all so easy. I ended up bringing back my bridal party, grandmother and mother who all ended up with dresses from there!

You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing customer service! Loved Francesca and her staff. She showed us dresses that were only in our price range. Within a handful of dresses my daughter found her beautiful gown. She was done so quickly I had time to look for my gown on the same day. I too, found my dress within a couple I tried on. It was the easiest thing we did during the whole wedding planning process! Would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Ilene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing shop and down to earth people who really care about your needs

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Ashley
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francescas has always been my go-to place for attire for any formal event. I first discovered the boutique in 2003, in highschool where I purchased my prom gown; Now I returned to find the most important dress of all..my wedding dress! This shop has the most beautiful dresses and such a variety to choose from. The staff are outstanding. I worked with Jerry in particular and I couldnt say enough nice things about her. She made me feel so important and special, I almost felt like family. Having such a great experience has definitely made my upcoming wedding more special and I would reccommend Francesca's to everyone!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Francesca's because a couple of my friends bought their wedding gowns there and all of them were beautiful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The have a good selection of dresses by good designers. The first dress I tried on was the one that I ended up buying. I will recommend any future brides to get their dress here.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Erica R.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my wedding gown and veil from Francesca's and I am in love! Francesca's was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses after my engagement and Brittany was my consultant. She was wonderful, sweet, and very helpful with the whole process since I was new to eveyrthing. Brittany made me feel comfortable while trying on dresses and offered great suggestions when I seemed to be torn between my decisions. The whole process of trying on gowns with the women in my family was everything it was supposed to be because of Francesca's and Brittany. Brittany also assisted me on another occasion with picking out my veil and some jewelry, and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend them to any bride. I also love the new renovations they have done to their dressing rooms!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best personal service we encountered. Jerry gave us her undiveded time. She has such a pleasant manor and was very informed about all aspects of the wedding. She knew the answers to all of my question. She goes beyond her job and treats you like a family member. The dresses are divine and had the best vaiety of styles and fabrics.

I highly reccommend Franchesca's

Jennifer

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for better service - didn't even realize owner was assisting me for mother of the groom dresses. Felt extremely comfortable with her. Shopped at 4 locations and they provided the best customer service.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have been going to Franscesca's since high school for all my prom dresses, so of course I had to get my bridal gown from there. In Baltimore, there is no other place to go. They took so much time to help me find my dream gown and I could not be more thankful. They were able to work with me being in Florida between fittings and appointments. Brittany, Kara, and Francesca were all apart of my look for my day, and I could not have has a better team.

• Wedding: 04/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Francesca provided wonderful service! After describing my vision and what I thought I wanted she pulled a dress that I would have never picked for myself. Upon trying it on, it was perfect! I purchased it right then and there. The experience was fun, relaxing, and not "sales focused." My bridesmaids got their dresses from here too! So happy with them!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got my MOG dress at Francesca's and was thrilled with the service, seletion and helpfulness. I didn't go until October for a mid December wedding and was not sure they could help. Not only was Francesca helpful but I got a fabulous dress. Just back from the wedding and the amount of compliments I got were too numerous to count.
She was very patient with me, the alterations were great and done in a very timely fashion.

I would reccomend this shop to anyone who asked and as a matter of fact , did so this weekend at the wedding.

• Wedding: 12/15/2012
410-882-5050
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire