Fotos by Fola

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

If you are considering working with Fola, don't wait a second longer. I absolutely fell in love with Fola's photography when I saw his work featured on one of my favorite websites. (His work even inspired my wedding venue and I got married in the same location!) While Fola’s photography speaks for itself, actually working with him was such a pleasure. Fola’s willingness to accommodate our unique wedding made me absolutely comfortable entrusting him to capture our day. He was extremely reasonable, always responsive to my questions and requests, and amenable to the changes along the way. Our morning schedule was running a bit late and we were unable to get the pictures we had planned before the ceremony. That was not a problem for Fola. He used the time to get some other extremely creative shots, and still managed to get the photos I'd requested, plus so many more I was surprised to see when we got our photos back. My wedding was beautiful and I will always be able to cherish the memories of that day because of the beautiful photos he made for us. We can’t wait to work with him to capture our future family milestones.

Q
04/18/2015

Absolutely love Fola! He captured our vision of our day to perfection. Our photos are beautiful and timeless. Fola was great to work with super responsive and flexible as we had to move our date on two occasions....3rd time was the charm and he had no problem. On a stressful day you want to have someone you trust to capture every moment- that's Fola.

Recently Married

We ran across Fola randomly while googling photographers, and we are grateful we did! He was very helpful and easy to work with, and his work was superb. Highly recommended!

Alisha and Elijah
03/24/2015

After researching numerous wedding photographers and feeling dismayed about price and quality, I happened upon Fotos by Fola. I instantly knew that Fola was the one. The webpage for the photographer was easy to navigate. It was simple and shows you exactly what you came there for (proof of the quality of service). The photos were of the best quality I had seen. I sent an inquiry and got a response from Fola within hours. In fact, anytime I had a question for Fola, the response, whether via email or phone, was always really fast. We wanted to take our pictures within a two week time frame and Fola made it possible. When we met Fola at our session, he was such a professional and a joy to work with. My fiance and I were in love and Fola was in love with us being in love. That love came across in his product. The sweet moments he captured through the lens were geniune and incredible. Unlike the photos I had seen on other wesbsites, nothing about our photo session with Fola was cookie cutter. Fola is an amazing photographer and really captures the moments that you want to remember for a lifetime. Even moments you didn't realize you had, Fola captures them. I'm teary eyed now, thinking about those moments that we are able to show with our family, thanks to Fotos by Fola. With Fotos by Fola we have truly found a life long photographer.

Services Used: Photography

From the beginning my husband and i agreed that photography for our wedding had to be the best, no matter the cost. After agreeing on that i started my search. I started following Munaluchi and Weddings on Point and some other sites. Our bridal party was BIG (22 people in total) so we really wanted someone who had experience with larger bridal party and that is when i found Fola. He had a big bridal party picture on some stairs that i fell in love with and i called him immediately.

After talking with him and he understanding and loving my vision (which was a huge plus for any vendors i choose for that day) we agreed to book him. Trust me that was the best decision we made. We went down to Atlanta to take our engagement pictures (which are amazing btw) all with last last minute planning and that confirmed even more that we had the perfect fit for our most special day.

Fola is AMAZING, the service is professional, caring, inspiring and Breathtakingly Beautiful. Fola puts his heart and soul in each picture he captures, plus he loves a colorful bunch. He really loves what he does and it shows in his work. He is extremely passionate about his work and he is diligent with his clients, which is a plus on the wedding day.

So brides, if you are looking for a photographer that will share and capture your vision, look no further, His work speaks for itself.

Teysha
12/20/2014

Fola was a joy to work with! He captured my most precious moments and I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Services Used: Photography

I was referred to Fotos by Fola by my friend Stacie and I am soooo happy that I took her recommendation. Fola was amazing and went above and beyond to capture our special moments. We trusted him to capture both of our wedding ceremonies (cultural and traditional) and our engagement photos -- all turned out fantastic. We've received so many wonderful compliments from wedding guests on not only our photos but also how friendly and professional our photographer was. We love our photos and can't thank Fola enough for capturing our memories so beautifully.

Alexandra
10/12/2014

Fola is an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER. He has the ability to capture every moment. Looking back through my pictures makes people who were not even in attendance at our wedding feel that they were present because he was able to "capture the essence of the evening". He also has a way of staying calm and keeping the wedding party in order. I had a fairly large wedding party and he managed to take phenomenal pictures of all of us. I am especially impressed with the way he was able to bring my otherwise photo-shy husband out of his shell. I have never seen so many pictures of him with such a huge beaming smile. We used Fola's services for both the wedding and our engagement pictures. He is both timely and efficient as well as extremely affordable. His work is absolutely beautiful and creative. I would absolutely recommend Fola to anyone who needs professional photography services for any special life event. I will ABSOLUTELY be using him for every important event from here on. Thanks again for capturing our evenings beautifully Fola!

Emeka and Chinasa
08/30/2014

The experience working with Fotos by Fola was the absolute BEST! His gift of photography truly brought out the beauty and essence of our wedding day! We were so amazed at the quality, professionalism, timeliness of receipt of photos, and care that Fola took with us throughout our entire wedding process! We are forever grateful to Fola for making and capturing our amazing wedding experience!

Services Used: Photography

I always considered wedding pictures as reliving the moments from the wedding day. Fola's work is great and I really enjoyed having him as my photographer. He captured every details. From the consultation till the delivery of the DVD in the mail, he was professional, reliable, and flexible. My wedding was suppose to start at 3 but I was running behind and I was thinking everything is off schedule and was freaking out, but Fola made everything seem normal by assuring me that he will still capture all the moments. The picture quality was awesome. His creativity was amazing. I just love my wedding picture.

Helen
07/26/2014

Fotos by Fola did a Excellent job capturing every moment of our wedding. He is an Awesome photographer, with great creativity and patience beyond measure. I will be using Fotos by Fola to capture all my special moments. Get ready for the maternity shoot !!!! Thank you Fotos by Fola for making my day so special.

Jasmine
06/20/2014

I look back at my pictures of our wedding day and is still in awe of the work that Fola did for me.His work is outstanding, and he did everything I asked and more. He even came up with idea's that I didn't even think of and everything turned out great. The pictures that he took did exactly what he said they would do an that is tell the story of my day. Fola was very easy to work with and he was so very patient with me, my family and wedding party on my wedding day especially when we had some mishaps take place. I can honestly say that he is apart of the reason my day went so well after all that had taken place that day as it is normal things do not always go as planned on your big wedding day. I have nothing but positive things to say and will say to those of you reading this review, you can not go wrong by choosing Fola to be your photographer. He is very professional and I wish that I could give him 1,000 plus stars! Thank you again Fola for your services. Many blessings to you and your family.

Services Used: Photography

Fola is absolutely amazing!! When it was time to pick a photographer, I had no doubt that he was the one. He had captured my sisters wedding a few years back and I had seen his work time and time again. He constantly delivers beautiful pictures and our wedding was no different. He captured our engagement session, traditional Nigerian engagement and the wedding and every picture was perfect. He was professional, creative, a lot of fun and easy to work with. He knows how to bring out the best through his lens and I have amazing pictures to show!

Sorayel and Leger
06/09/2014

Afolabi is truly a gifted photographer. His passion and love for what he does is evident with every shot that he takes. Even though we had a very small wedding, Afolabi was dedicated to helping us capture the love and excitement of our special day. Before the wedding he was always willing and available to answer every question that we had. He never seemed bothered by our questions and responded in a timely manner. He was punctual on our wedding day, very professional and extremely pleasant to work with. The warmth and patience that he extended to us to ensure that we got the perfect pictures was amazing. He cares about people and will go over and beyond to tell the story of your wedding day. Our pictures are simply beautiful. Afolabi represents wedding photography at its best. We will always remember how he helped to make our special day unforgettable.

1+ year ago

My husband and I decided on a small wedding and wanted a few pictures to commemorate the day. I found information about Fola while researching small weddings in Atlanta. I saw his work and fell in love. Because of the size of our wedding, I only wanted to book a small period of time. Fola was very understanding and didn’t try to upsell me on packages that I didn’t want or need. The day arrived and in true bride fashion I was running late. However, that didn’t seem to faze Fola one bit. I requested to change the meeting location and he just rolled with the punches (it was only a mile away but still it’s the principle). Anyway, he slipped right into the group and I often didn’t realize he was there. He captured so many sweet moments that I had no idea were taking place. Everyone that has seen my pictures always has the same remarks; “I wonder what you guys were laughing at and you both look so happy. To be honest my wedding day was the happiest day of my life and my pictures truly reflect that. Thanks to Fola!

1+ year ago

The service that was provided was exceptional! He was very responsive, professional, on time; in other words, he was everything that a bride would need on her special day to keep from stressing out! The photos were beautiful and I can't wait to use his services for another special event. Maternity shoot, perhaps!