Flower Girl Dress For Less

Value
Flexibility
Recently Married
0.0

Horrible! The dress I ordered was advertised to ship within 2-3 days. The email I received stated it would be here in 8 business days and the money was taken out of my account immediately...that was fine. I ordered in plenty of time. At 10 business days I still did not have my dress and had to go through a series of back and forth e-mails where they would not tell me the status of my order before I finally demanded to talk to a person. At which time they informed me that the dress I had ordered was not in stock and they could get it in 8 WEEKS! I now have no dress for my middle child for a wedding in which she was supposed to match her 2 sisters. Feeble excuses and poor service and poor communication. The dress is still listed as available in the size I ordered within 2 weeks. Ridiculous. DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR CLAIMS!!

Recently Married

I just love my flower girl dresses I know they will look amazing thanks to flower girl dresses for less

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was a beautiful little dress. The color on the website was just what I got. It was shipped quickly and packaged well.

Teresa
05/31/2014

I ordered three flower girl dresses and another dress for niece to wear to my wedding. All of the dresses arrived in less than 7 days. Some of the threads needed to be clipped, but for the price I paid, I didn't expect dresses that could with stand a hurricane! We ordered large sizes, but all of the dresses fit the girls and need to be taken in. I definitely recommend these dresses. My only complaint, is my tracking said they were in North Carolina when I live in Alberta, Canada. Other than that, I never had a problem with any of these dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I'm glad I ignored the negative reviews. I'm extremely happy with my purchases. I bought 2 flower girl dresses, 2 flower baskets, and a guest book. I would shop with this company agaun. All products looked exactly as the pictures online and without any problems.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They exceeded my expectations. The dress was even more beautiful in person than in pictures. Their customer service department is very helpful and responded to all emails in hours. The prices are unbeatable! And the quality of the dress exceeded expectations also! I highly recommend Flowergirldressforless to anyone planning their special day!!!! I will be using them again with any future weddings in my family!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Flower Girl Dress for Less really came through for us and with a beautiful head to toe look for our little princess. I will admit we waited until the last minute to make this purchase. We assumed that living close to a major city would mean that we would have no trouble finding a beautiful dress. Well, after no luck I turned to the Internet. Luckily we found Flower Girl Dress for Less. We needed a white dress and had a HUGE variety to choose from. I found all the great dresses that I saw on other websites for a much better price and faster delivery. I came to Wedding Wire to read the reviews before I purchased. After reading the reviews I went ahead a made a purchase. We bought a dress, shoes, a headband, and bows all for about the price we would pay for a dress on other websites. The shipping was super fast ( 3 days :-)!!! Everything we purchased looked even better in person, on our little angel!! I was a little nervous about handing my very important order to an online business, but now I could not be more satisfied!!! Flower Girl Dress for Less saved the day for us!!!

Madeline Bodrero

jessica
01/01/2013

I ordered a christening dress for my niece. Firstly they sent the wrong size then I emailed my query of getting the right size. They replied the same day telling me they were out of stock but with the help of their customer service department I chosen another dress in the beautiful pink color. It wasn't any hassle they navigate me properly for every step. I believe buying online has its own pros and cons. To those with limited time and money I would definitely endorse flowergirldressforless.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

great selection of dresses and fast delivery

3.8

My flower girl ordered her dress from here and it was so so cute! It fit her well and matched my dress perfectly! Her mom said that the bow sash they had ordered came 5 sizes too big, but we went with an alternative anyway. Their selection was nice, prices were very reasonable, and looked great in person.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I could not be happier with this dress; my niece looks so beautiful in it. I like that there were a variety of sash colors to choose from and that it was so affordable. I chose to have the flower color in soft peach as to match the rest of the bridal party and it is almost a perfect match. For such a low price I was very happy with the quality, it will look great on the big day, plus shipping was free. If you are on a budget this is defiantly worth consideration. I had no problems with my order, but the site said they now offer free return shipping.

Melinda
06/30/2012
1.0

Unless you want to exchange/return items because nothing you order will fit properly (based on their own sizing charts) DO NOT PURCHASE from this company. We had to alter our dresses (extra fee and hassle) the shoes did not fit properly (we had to return the first 2 pair and stuff the 3rd pair and the 4th flower girl couldn't wear hers long enough for photos due to the discomfort!) The shipping is fast and was typically free-but what good does that do if you have to return and re-ship??? No time saved after all of that and the return shipping sure isn't free.

THEN-they did not care about the fact that the socks we ordered fell apart an hour before the wedding (wont refund) They also do not care about the fact the we requested to return the 4th pair of shoes that the flower girl only wore for an hour because they hurt her so much. So basically once they have your money-you are sunk. Pay the little bit extra and buy from a bridal store that you can deal with in person. This experience was a nightmare!!!

Flower Girl Dress For Less responded with the following comments:

Since this post went up, wedding wire is now allowing vendors to respond. This client purchased shoes from us and some socks. There were no dresses on her order or under her name. She wanted to return worn shoes after the wedding. We advised her we do not take back worn items- she threatened us with multiple emails and we said that we would extend a courtesy and take them back if she stopped threatening. The shoes came back and they were actually torn up and nicked and scuffed from so much wear. They looked like they had been rubbed against concrete- I have never seen kids shoes look like this- especially since they are special occasion shoes. The socks were completely black and soiled and when we asked her what happened- she said that the child took off the shoes and ran around in them. She disputed us with Paypal on the entire sale- not what she returned- but the entire salel. She promised to take down the reviews if "she got what she wanted" and after we gave this refund to her, she decided to not take them down. I could not believe someone could be this mean. Paypal management called her on our behalf and she still said no. Paypal was going to charge back her Paypal account for her not taking down the review as promised and in the end, we decided it was better to move on from her. Sadly, this was the worst, most abusive customer that we have encountered to date over worn shoes and socks that she got a full refund on plus more.

Lexi
06/22/2012

What a deal, I got the entire outfit for under $60, almost half of what my local bridal shop wanted. I bought the UA_131 flowergirl dress and shoes. The style of this dress fit perfectly with my theme, and the ivory color matched as well. My niece loved the dress so much she wears it around for fun, since it was so affordable she might as well. The free shipping was great, and knowing that there was free return shipping should there have been an issue was nice too. I highly recommend this store, they have a lot to chose from.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ordered my flower girl dresses from here. I verified before ordering if the sash and flowers were as pictured. I was told I needed to order an extra flower if I wanted the same picture. Not a big deal so I did just that. However, it came with two flowers. Then the sashes were supposed to be in color not white. I was told they would pay to return it and if I mailed it back before a certain date would have in time for my wedding. I did mail a week before the date given and it came on Friday before the wedding when we had already traveled out to the wedding location. We ended up using ribbon instead and it was cute. I'm still trying to get the proper refrund from the company. They weren't going to refund shipping even though it was their fault for the wrong color and misinformed on what was included. They were quick to contact me when I was ordering, much slower to work with now. Dresses were really cute though.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Found Flower Girl Dress for Less from another mom of a flower girl through word of mouth. I went online and was very impressed with the website and the variety of styles to choose from for girls. I found exactly what I was looking for with all the accessories too - it even arrived earlier than scheduled. Believe it or not I even ordered my son’s tuxedo from Flower Girl Dress for Less for a very reasonable price - it was cheaper than the local formal wear shop. I was curious what the dress and tuxedo would look like when I actually got them. They were perfect. I have even recommended Flower Girl Dress for Less to all the moms and dads around my church. The size chart is dead on and the dress and suit were literally out of the bag and ready to be worn. Hardly even needing pressing. I'm HIGHLY impressed!! I plan on ordering all of my daughter and son formal wear needs from Flower Girl Dress for Less from now on!!

2+ years ago
4.2

Since this was an online order, I didn't deal directly with anyone. But the flower girl dress I ordered was MUCH cheaper than the ones I found in the store and looked fine. I was very pleased to save a little money and still have a very cute dress for my flower girl. We also got a sash and a head piece which were very cute. It was worth the risk to order it instead of getting it from a bridal store.