Florida's "Frank Sinatra"

Florida's "Frank Sinatra"

Singer, Bands, Orchestras, Mobile DJ service, Master of Ceremonies, Entertainment Coordinator

2214 Briana Drive
Brandon, FL 33511 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: 1-3, 7+
Genres: Big Band, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, Orchestra, Rock, Stri...
Services: Liability Insurance

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely LOVED having Don at our wedding. If you are looking for a Sinatra-style band for your wedding or any other big event, he is definitely the way to go. They played gorgeous music throughout our cocktail hour, and our first dance was perfect. We used the 9-piece for a 150 person wedding. We couldn't have been happier. Don is really thorough, and takes time to make sure he knows exactly what you want before the big day. I really can't say enough great things about him. Our wedding was unforgettable, and our guests were totally blown away by the band. He even brought some fun fedoras to hand out to people. Those made for some great pictures.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don and his 9 piece band did an extraordinary job. We hired them to provide entertainment for our company Christmas party, and they did fabulous job. Don was very easy to work with and coordinate with. Great guy! Definitely recommend him for weddings and/or company event!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked the 14 piece orchestra along with Don for a "Tribute To The Rat Pack" event. I had over 400 guests in attendance and the event could not have been more amazing. The band played to a sold out crowd that was eagerly awaiting the show along with the large orchestra. The guests could barely stay in their seats and the comedic breaks in between each song really made the event a show to remember. I have already share Don's info and would continue to do so!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the best parts of our wedding day (Besides getting married) was having Don with us. Every single guest was impressed with his performance. He was accommodating, organized, delivered even more than we expected, was punctual... I mean seriously... Don is just an amazing person who performs beyond the expectation. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time, a classy night and specially a singer who can wow you and your guest! Very much recommended!!!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Services Used: Band, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don and the band played at my October wedding in Ybor. The music was fantastic and everything I imagined. Very satisfied and would highly recommend! Blew everyone's socks off!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Don Juceam to perform at my wife's "Route 66" birthday party on September 20, 2014. I told Don she has incurable cancer and I wanted this to be a very special party for (as it turned out) 66 friends and family. I also told him I wasn't sure what that meant, but gave him complete freedom to develop the evening's entertainment. All I can say is "Wow", was he ever great. He is the complete package when it comes to entertaining. He is low-key and manages to engage everyone...when he sang "New York, New York" he had several women dancing as if they were the Radio City Rockettes. He brought "Frank Sinatra" plastic hats and everyone was wearing them. He sang all of "Old Blue Eyes" standards and strolled among the party guests throughout the evening...he even helped my four year old granddaughter sing Happy Birthday to her Nana. I received numerous compliments from the party guests and at least one of them (a business owner) intends to hire him for a future event for his company. Don is the real deal and you won't go wrong if you hire him.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEST PARTY THAT I EVER HAD. ALL THE GUESTS CANNOT STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW GOOD OF A TIME THAT THEY HAD.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This band performed for an anniversary celebration at our Senior Living Community. He and his group performed very well and kept our guests very entertained. The genre of music was very appropriate for our guests and they enjoyed the music and dancing all evening. I would highly recommend utilizing this band for an event.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don Juceam (and his big band orchestra) did a phenomenal job at our wedding reception! From the very first meeting, he took our vision and ran with it, creating the scene for a magical evening that exceeded our expectations! As musicians ourselves, we were very selective in choosing our wedding band, and we had many special requests (including performing a first-dance song arranged by the groom). We had a an eclectic mix of guests to accommodate as well, young and old, professionally-trained musicians included. All were impressed with the musical selections and performance! From a bride's perspective, it was so nice to relax and know that the entire evening was well-planned and flowed seamlessly. In addition to his amazing skills as a vocalist (he really is a dead-ringer for Sinatra!), Don was a wonderful host and emcee for the entire evening, even acted as DJ between live sets, providing recorded music so the dance floor was always busy! Of all the elements for a perfect wedding, having outstanding live music was at the top of our list. Don Juceam and his band more than fit the bill, and we can't thank them enough!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don did our daughter's wedding from cocktail hour to last guest. His services were great. We had a 3 piece band for cocktail hour, 16 piece band for reception and DJ services. He was the MC of the event and he did an amazing job. Took time to meet with us a few times before the wedding to make sure all of our needs were taken care of. We had a series of events, 18 people in the wedding party and many other things. He made sure everything went according to schedule, made all of the announcements for the event and, of course, he sang amazing songs for us, the first dance for the bride and groom, the father/daughter dance, etc. I would strongly recommend Don and his company. He is great!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Band, DJ, Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our fraternal organization's event was a fundraiser designed to benefit Wounded Warriors through the Fisher House Foundation at Bay Pines VA in St. Petersburg. During pre-preparations for our Concert, we found Mr. Juceam to be a cordial professional - working with ease and accommodation through our contract, event arrangements and musical selections. During the Concert itself, our guests thoroughly enjoyed Don's singing of Sinatra and Rat Pack selections: they even lip-synced the words as he sang them. And his nine-piece orchestra was a big hit to an audience starving for great, Big Band music. The compliments were manyfold! In summation, we - Wounded Warriors and Concert Goers - were rewarded by his performance. Thank you, Don!

Services Used: Band, Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My organization scheduled a fundraising event this year and auction for charity. We had two choices for guests and Don Juceam had 2 live shows available for guests to enjoy rat pack entertainment!!!! The room was packed all night long!!! Guests felt like they had been transported to Vegas thanks to Don Juceam and his fellow performers. People are still talking about it!!! He was easy to work with through contract, arrived on time and performed as agreed. He offered us options and was reasonably priced.....listened to what we wanted to accomplish and the quality of the performance was simply amazing!!! It was obvious that he has experience working a room and interacting with audience to ensure the delivery is tailored to the crowd. Highly recommend for wedding or event!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Carol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My event was not a wedding but a celebration on Christmas Eve for my parents who had been very sick for there 70th wedding Anniversary back in February. I was so excited to learn that Don Juceam did Solo's and he was truly amazing and my family loved him, for him to come out on Christmas Eve away from his family was truly a gift. Don is the best Frank Sinatra ever and my parent's can't stop talking about him and bragging on what we did for them for Christmas. You will be missing out if you do not hire Don for your next event. Words can't thank you enough for the happiness you brought to me and my four sister's to see how happy you made our parent's. Thanks again and we look forward to our next event.

• Wedding: 12/24/2013
Services Used: Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was my family's 2nd time using Don and his band. He is the best there is for quality and value...by far. He listens and recommends his services based upon your needs and style. He is professional, quick to respond and always puts you at ease with his organization and experience which ultimately allows you to actually enjoy the special event! The music is always spectacular. If he recommends the larger band setup based upon your venue and attendance, go for it! Well worth the money and more memorable than decorations and fancy flowers. I am so grateful for the unique service he provides. I would highly recommend Don Juceum and his band!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Don was an awesome part of our reception! He was professional and kind. Great band, and we had such a blast! Worth every penny! Great job Don!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend

813-600-3134
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards