Florals By The Sea

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Best there is! My daughters wedding was in Rosemary Beach in May 2015 and Sally and her crew are everything they promised! Thanks for making her day beautiful❤️

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1 Review
Recently Married

We were married in Carillon Beach on 4/25/15 and I have to say Sally and her team surpassed my expectations! Every single person at our wedding raved on every detail including our amazing lounge space, signature Scotch/Cigar bar, and flowers! Sally truly outdid herself on making every single detail perfect and it certainly showed!

In addition, Sally was always quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way to ensure we knew exactly what to expect. She is truly amazing and I hope every bride is as lucky to work with her as we were!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
4.2

Marja was very helpful and was willing to work with us on our proposal and eventually on the final contract. She was always willing to offer suggestions for both the ceremony and the reception and the end result turned out beautifully.

Recently Married

Sally at Florals by the Sea is awesome! I met with Sally months before my wedding day, and I wasn't completely sure what I wanted. All I had to do was explain a few ideas I had, and she came up with the perfect design for our wedding day--I didn't have to worry about a thing! The flowers/decor was by far, my favorite part of the wedding, as well as the least stressful--I literally didn't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: Flowers

Florals by the sea created gorgeous floral arrangements for my wedding! They were perfect. My favorite thing was the flower crown I had them create and it was beautiful. Not only that it stayed together, not losing a single flower, all night long and the after party AND to breakfast and all day the next day (did I mention I loved the flower crown??)!

Services Used: Flowers

Marja was so very helpful! We showed her some pictures of bouquets we liked and she created stunning flowers for our ceremony. I was so pleased.

Services Used: Flowers

Our wedding was held recently at the Emerald Grande in Destin FL. Florals By The Sea came recommended to me by two different people. I valued their opinion so did not do much other looking around, and boy am I glad I didn't!! I dealt with Marja through all the planning over many months and she was always eager to please, cheerful and very patient. They provided all bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arch & flowers, sign-in table, tablescapes at reception and fresh flowers on the cake. It took many email proposals back and forth and a few meetings to come up with exactly what I envisioned and through it all I was treated in a professional, courteous and timely manner. What they did for my special day was absolute perfection!! Everything was just what I wanted and more. Flowers were gorgeous, tables were beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with their job well done!! To top it off...I prepaid a company to have my bouquet preserved and unfortunately my bouquet never made it back to my room with my personal belongings from the bellhop that night. When I realized it was nowhere to be found I contacted Marja in a panic. Through no fault of their own it was left out overnight and wilting as staff members at the Emerald Grande assumed I did not want to keep it. Well didn't she go and replace my dying flowers with brand new ones AND had it delivered to my house 30 miles away the following day at no charge so I could get it shipped to be preserved. Outstanding service!! Beautiful work!! You cannot go wrong with Florals By The Sea!!

Brittany
11/29/2014

The flowers were exactly as I wanted... I sent them a picture from Pinterest and they made the exact bouquet and then added a really cool branch dome which worked really well with my centerpiece branches... My flowers were perfect, delivered to my wedding early... Perfect customer service and bouquets! Thank you!

1 person found this review helpful
Lauren
11/28/2014
4.3

Fantastic design and plan! We received so many compliments. Our wedding was in a state park, with the reception in a tent - FBTS transformed the space and made it seem like a wonderful event space.

Recently Married

While researching florists in Destin over the course of a few months, Florals by the Sea remained at the top of my list because of the quality of their work. They were the most expensive florist on my list, but I had a sure feeling and ended up working with Marja. She was so great; she completely "got" what I envisioned. Come wedding day, the flowers and decor BLEW ME AWAY, and let me say - I am not easily impressed. Excellent quality is truly in the details, and Florals by the Sea absolutely nailed it. Their professionalism and execution far exceeded my expectations, a difficult thing to accomplish. My husband didn't notice the flowers, but that's okay because all the ladies did. We just loved them! Thank you Florals by the Sea!

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing!! Sally and her team could not have made my daughter's dream day be more special! She told us to just trust her and she would make it all she wanted and she did that and more...I cannot say enough about Florals by the Sea and Sally, she was such a delight to work with and highly recommend her! The wind was a little crazy on the beach weddin gday but she totally reassured us that all would be fine and it was and the same goes for teh reception site-it may have been in the 40's outside but the guests had no ideal they were nice and toasty inside : ) Great job Sally you exceeded our expectations!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Bethany
11/01/2014

They really made our whole wedding come together! Our venue was Henderson park inn and the decor was exactly what we had talked about and even better! my advice is whenever you go to meet with her be prepared and know exactly what you want and how much you are willing to spend. Bring lots of pics. The pics she shows you will also help.

Services Used: Flowers

Sally at Florals by the Sea did such an amazing job designing and creating the florals for our Rosemary Beach wedding. Her ideas guided us in the right direction to our dream wedding...every detail was beautiful and every flower was perfect. Our bouquets were bigger and fluffier than I could have imagined. She has a great eye for just the right additions to your wedding decor and knows what special touches will have the biggest bang for their buck. She was so sweet, friendly and easy to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Recently Married

So glad we found and worked with Florals by the Sea!! They went above and beyond for us on our wedding day! They have wonderful and very professional people to work with. They really listened to our needs and wants for our wedding flowers (i.e., bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, etc.)! They even designed our mason jars to perfection!! And they are also very organized! I loved that (and this is coming from a person who has a Type A personality)! HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Recently Married

I had a destination wedding, so I was a bit nervous about each aspect of our wedding. Sally from Florals By The Sea couldn't send any pictures of the bouquets she was proposing for our wedding because they would be original arrangements, but she was so descriptive in our communication that I felt confident she was on the right track.

When I finally saw the bouquets, corsage, and boutonnieres she created, I was amazed!!! That Sally created what she did from a completed questionnaire and no face-to-face meetings was a true testament to her gift as a floral artist.

Her professionalism through the entire process was outstanding, and I am so grateful for her contribution to our wonderful day.

Sarah
10/11/2014

I came to Sally last minute needing bouquets for my wedding, with special attention that my bridesmaid dresses had come in the wrong color so I needed expert advice on how to make it work with what I had purchased already a month away from the wedding. She collaborated a beautiful mix of flowers that I let her choose that made all the decor come together beautifully, as well as giving me what I needed all at a great price. Couldn't recommend her more highly!!! Beautiful amazing work!