Florals By The Sea

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Sally was a pleasure! Being from St.Louis , she was very accommodating with our schedule to plan what we wanted for my daughter's destination wedding. We sat down and gave her our ideas and she was able to come up with a bid which we worked down to stay in budget. Her ideas were very helpful and the reception venue was beautiful!! The flowers smelled wonderful , lanterns were beautiful , couldn't have been happier! Of three daughter's wedding , this by far were the prettiest flowers!!

Recently Married

Sally knocked it out of the park for my daughters wedding at the Bay House in Destin. Guests comments were "wedding of the century" " AAAMAZING", "prettiest wedding ever" and on and on. Florals by the Sea exceeded our expectations from the flowers, lounge seating, table decorations, linens, Cigar/Whiskey Bar, Cake Table, everything they did was gorgeous!
Sally was wonderful to work with. Prompt with return emails and phone calls. My daughter had a "vision" and Sally nailed it to the tee.
I highly recommend Florals by the Sea for your event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wow, Sally and her team are incredible! We recently got married in Rosemary Beach, FL and had the pleasure of working with Sally. My wedding planner with It's A Shore Thing highly recommended her and set up a meeting for us! All I need to say is that the second I walked into her GORGEOUS "warehouse," I was done. I was greeted by her precious white, fluffy babies and immediately I knew we would have a connection. I wanted nothing more than to involve my Yorkie and Golden retriever in the ceremony somehow, so of course she immediately told me how she could make them matching flower collars. Sally "got" me within minutes, which is what every girl hopes for when designing their perfect day.

What really stood out to me is how much Sally and her husband truly enjoy what they do. I requested a driftwood altar and without hesitation, Sally said "I don't have one, but we will build you one." On my wedding day, her husband explained that they rented a boat, packed a lunch and headed down the shoreline to find the PERFECT pieces of driftwood to build OUR custom altar! How amazing is that? He told me that they will continue to be able to use the wood, but no altar will ever be the same as mine! That meant SO much to my husband and I!

Nothing but compliments were received about the décor thanks to Sally and Florals By The Sea! Thank you so much!

Karen
05/17/2015

Marja with Florals by the Sea was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and we even had a lounge area that our guests loved! My daughter, Hannah and I heard they were the best and we know why! It looked like a fairy tale. Thank you Marja for everything!!! Karen Hickman (mom of the bride)

Services Used: Flowers

The Best there is! My daughters wedding was in Rosemary Beach in May 2015 and Sally and her crew are everything they promised! Thanks for making her day beautiful❤️

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1 person found this review helpful
1 Review
Recently Married

We were married in Carillon Beach on 4/25/15 and I have to say Sally and her team surpassed my expectations! Every single person at our wedding raved on every detail including our amazing lounge space, signature Scotch/Cigar bar, and flowers! Sally truly outdid herself on making every single detail perfect and it certainly showed!

In addition, Sally was always quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way to ensure we knew exactly what to expect. She is truly amazing and I hope every bride is as lucky to work with her as we were!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
4.2

Marja was very helpful and was willing to work with us on our proposal and eventually on the final contract. She was always willing to offer suggestions for both the ceremony and the reception and the end result turned out beautifully.

Recently Married

Sally at Florals by the Sea is awesome! I met with Sally months before my wedding day, and I wasn't completely sure what I wanted. All I had to do was explain a few ideas I had, and she came up with the perfect design for our wedding day--I didn't have to worry about a thing! The flowers/decor was by far, my favorite part of the wedding, as well as the least stressful--I literally didn't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: Flowers

Florals by the sea created gorgeous floral arrangements for my wedding! They were perfect. My favorite thing was the flower crown I had them create and it was beautiful. Not only that it stayed together, not losing a single flower, all night long and the after party AND to breakfast and all day the next day (did I mention I loved the flower crown??)!

Services Used: Flowers

Marja was so very helpful! We showed her some pictures of bouquets we liked and she created stunning flowers for our ceremony. I was so pleased.

Services Used: Flowers

Our wedding was held recently at the Emerald Grande in Destin FL. Florals By The Sea came recommended to me by two different people. I valued their opinion so did not do much other looking around, and boy am I glad I didn't!! I dealt with Marja through all the planning over many months and she was always eager to please, cheerful and very patient. They provided all bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arch & flowers, sign-in table, tablescapes at reception and fresh flowers on the cake. It took many email proposals back and forth and a few meetings to come up with exactly what I envisioned and through it all I was treated in a professional, courteous and timely manner. What they did for my special day was absolute perfection!! Everything was just what I wanted and more. Flowers were gorgeous, tables were beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with their job well done!! To top it off...I prepaid a company to have my bouquet preserved and unfortunately my bouquet never made it back to my room with my personal belongings from the bellhop that night. When I realized it was nowhere to be found I contacted Marja in a panic. Through no fault of their own it was left out overnight and wilting as staff members at the Emerald Grande assumed I did not want to keep it. Well didn't she go and replace my dying flowers with brand new ones AND had it delivered to my house 30 miles away the following day at no charge so I could get it shipped to be preserved. Outstanding service!! Beautiful work!! You cannot go wrong with Florals By The Sea!!

Brittany
11/29/2014

The flowers were exactly as I wanted... I sent them a picture from Pinterest and they made the exact bouquet and then added a really cool branch dome which worked really well with my centerpiece branches... My flowers were perfect, delivered to my wedding early... Perfect customer service and bouquets! Thank you!

1 person found this review helpful
Lauren
11/28/2014
4.3

Fantastic design and plan! We received so many compliments. Our wedding was in a state park, with the reception in a tent - FBTS transformed the space and made it seem like a wonderful event space.

Recently Married

While researching florists in Destin over the course of a few months, Florals by the Sea remained at the top of my list because of the quality of their work. They were the most expensive florist on my list, but I had a sure feeling and ended up working with Marja. She was so great; she completely "got" what I envisioned. Come wedding day, the flowers and decor BLEW ME AWAY, and let me say - I am not easily impressed. Excellent quality is truly in the details, and Florals by the Sea absolutely nailed it. Their professionalism and execution far exceeded my expectations, a difficult thing to accomplish. My husband didn't notice the flowers, but that's okay because all the ladies did. We just loved them! Thank you Florals by the Sea!

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing!! Sally and her team could not have made my daughter's dream day be more special! She told us to just trust her and she would make it all she wanted and she did that and more...I cannot say enough about Florals by the Sea and Sally, she was such a delight to work with and highly recommend her! The wind was a little crazy on the beach weddin gday but she totally reassured us that all would be fine and it was and the same goes for teh reception site-it may have been in the 40's outside but the guests had no ideal they were nice and toasty inside : ) Great job Sally you exceeded our expectations!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Bethany
11/01/2014

They really made our whole wedding come together! Our venue was Henderson park inn and the decor was exactly what we had talked about and even better! my advice is whenever you go to meet with her be prepared and know exactly what you want and how much you are willing to spend. Bring lots of pics. The pics she shows you will also help.