Florals By The Sea

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding was held recently at the Emerald Grande in Destin FL. Florals By The Sea came recommended to me by two different people. I valued their opinion so did not do much other looking around, and boy am I glad I didn't!! I dealt with Marja through all the planning over many months and she was always eager to please, cheerful and very patient. They provided all bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arch & flowers, sign-in table, tablescapes at reception and fresh flowers on the cake. It took many email proposals back and forth and a few meetings to come up with exactly what I envisioned and through it all I was treated in a professional, courteous and timely manner. What they did for my special day was absolute perfection!! Everything was just what I wanted and more. Flowers were gorgeous, tables were beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with their job well done!! To top it off...I prepaid a company to have my bouquet preserved and unfortunately my bouquet never made it back to my room with my personal belongings from the bellhop that night. When I realized it was nowhere to be found I contacted Marja in a panic. Through no fault of their own it was left out overnight and wilting as staff members at the Emerald Grande assumed I did not want to keep it. Well didn't she go and replace my dying flowers with brand new ones AND had it delivered to my house 30 miles away the following day at no charge so I could get it shipped to be preserved. Outstanding service!! Beautiful work!! You cannot go wrong with Florals By The Sea!!

Brittany
11/29/2014

The flowers were exactly as I wanted... I sent them a picture from Pinterest and they made the exact bouquet and then added a really cool branch dome which worked really well with my centerpiece branches... My flowers were perfect, delivered to my wedding early... Perfect customer service and bouquets! Thank you!

1 person found this review helpful
Lauren
11/28/2014
4.3

Fantastic design and plan! We received so many compliments. Our wedding was in a state park, with the reception in a tent - FBTS transformed the space and made it seem like a wonderful event space.

Recently Married

While researching florists in Destin over the course of a few months, Florals by the Sea remained at the top of my list because of the quality of their work. They were the most expensive florist on my list, but I had a sure feeling and ended up working with Marja. She was so great; she completely "got" what I envisioned. Come wedding day, the flowers and decor BLEW ME AWAY, and let me say - I am not easily impressed. Excellent quality is truly in the details, and Florals by the Sea absolutely nailed it. Their professionalism and execution far exceeded my expectations, a difficult thing to accomplish. My husband didn't notice the flowers, but that's okay because all the ladies did. We just loved them! Thank you Florals by the Sea!

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing!! Sally and her team could not have made my daughter's dream day be more special! She told us to just trust her and she would make it all she wanted and she did that and more...I cannot say enough about Florals by the Sea and Sally, she was such a delight to work with and highly recommend her! The wind was a little crazy on the beach weddin gday but she totally reassured us that all would be fine and it was and the same goes for teh reception site-it may have been in the 40's outside but the guests had no ideal they were nice and toasty inside : ) Great job Sally you exceeded our expectations!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Bethany
11/01/2014

They really made our whole wedding come together! Our venue was Henderson park inn and the decor was exactly what we had talked about and even better! my advice is whenever you go to meet with her be prepared and know exactly what you want and how much you are willing to spend. Bring lots of pics. The pics she shows you will also help.

Recently Married

I had a destination wedding, so I was a bit nervous about each aspect of our wedding. Sally from Florals By The Sea couldn't send any pictures of the bouquets she was proposing for our wedding because they would be original arrangements, but she was so descriptive in our communication that I felt confident she was on the right track.

When I finally saw the bouquets, corsage, and boutonnieres she created, I was amazed!!! That Sally created what she did from a completed questionnaire and no face-to-face meetings was a true testament to her gift as a floral artist.

Her professionalism through the entire process was outstanding, and I am so grateful for her contribution to our wonderful day.

Sarah
10/11/2014

I came to Sally last minute needing bouquets for my wedding, with special attention that my bridesmaid dresses had come in the wrong color so I needed expert advice on how to make it work with what I had purchased already a month away from the wedding. She collaborated a beautiful mix of flowers that I let her choose that made all the decor come together beautifully, as well as giving me what I needed all at a great price. Couldn't recommend her more highly!!! Beautiful amazing work!

Services Used: Flowers

Oh my, I can't even describe to you how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! We are so happy we chose florals by the Sea! Sally was so helpful, accommodating, and friendly! What an amazing experience! Our flowers were more than we expected and were absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!! :)

Recently Married

Sally did an amazing job on our flowers! Admittedly, I don't know much about flowers, especially wedding flowers. I gave her a basic idea of our ceremony/colors/setting and what I thought I had in mind. She quickly created a plan w/ total cost. She was very responsive and quickly adjusted my order every time I changed my mind or thought of something I needed to add. She made beautiful arrangements for me and my bridesmaids as well as corsages/boutonnieres for family. We had a beach ceremony so I opted not to do any additional flowers on the aisle, alter, etc (how can you ever add to the beauty of the beach, right??). Sally never tried to upsell me or suggest any additions to my order. The flowers were delivered in perfect condition to the location where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. I've gotten so many complements on the flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Sally and her team are amazing. A little pricey, but very much worth it. My wedding looked like a dreamland when she got done with it!! I would absolutely hire her again! Beautiful touches everywhere!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

When we first met with Sally, she started drawing a diagram of her vision for my daughter's wedding! She brought to life what we could not envision! She was so easy and pleasant to work with! She promptly replied to emails and returned phone calls! She is extremely talented and did an awesome job! She helped to make my daughter's dream wedding come true! I highly recommend Sally and would definitely use her again!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Judy
07/12/2014

Our designer, Marja was there to make our vision a reality and she did it perfectly. Our florals and decor exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

Sally did an AMAZING job on my flowers and decorations. I was a pretty specific bride when I first met Sally and had my heart set on some wild and crazy tropical flowers. Sally did incredible! When you walked into the ballroom it was as if you were in Jamaica or the Bahamas which is exactly what I was looking for. My guests kept commenting at how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were. The lounge she did was gorgeous and very sheek and modern. The arbor she set up was beautiful and very sturdy, it was windy during our ceremony and it didn't budge! I would recommend Sally in a heartbeat, she was easy to work with and made everything come together so perfectly! Thanks again Sally, I know you put a lot of work into all those flowers, not to mention having 10 bridesmaids and all their bouquets is a job of its own! I would recommend Sally to anyone of my closest friends or family!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at our wedding were breathtaking. They set up a cocktail lounge that looked like it came out of a magazine. I would highly recommend this florist. They are completely worth it.

Services Used: Flowers

My daughter's wedding and reception was beautiful because of Sally and her staff. The flowers were beautiful. Everything was just as we had envisioned. Thank you!