Florals By The Sea

Value
Flexibility
Brittany
11/29/2014

The flowers were exactly as I wanted... I sent them a picture from Pinterest and they made the exact bouquet and then added a really cool branch dome which worked really well with my centerpiece branches... My flowers were perfect, delivered to my wedding early... Perfect customer service and bouquets! Thank you!

Lauren
11/28/2014
4.3

Fantastic design and plan! We received so many compliments. Our wedding was in a state park, with the reception in a tent - FBTS transformed the space and made it seem like a wonderful event space.

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing!! Sally and her team could not have made my daughter's dream day be more special! She told us to just trust her and she would make it all she wanted and she did that and more...I cannot say enough about Florals by the Sea and Sally, she was such a delight to work with and highly recommend her! The wind was a little crazy on the beach weddin gday but she totally reassured us that all would be fine and it was and the same goes for teh reception site-it may have been in the 40's outside but the guests had no ideal they were nice and toasty inside : ) Great job Sally you exceeded our expectations!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Bethany
11/01/2014

They really made our whole wedding come together! Our venue was Henderson park inn and the decor was exactly what we had talked about and even better! my advice is whenever you go to meet with her be prepared and know exactly what you want and how much you are willing to spend. Bring lots of pics. The pics she shows you will also help.

Private User
Recently Married

I had a destination wedding, so I was a bit nervous about each aspect of our wedding. Sally from Florals By The Sea couldn't send any pictures of the bouquets she was proposing for our wedding because they would be original arrangements, but she was so descriptive in our communication that I felt confident she was on the right track.

When I finally saw the bouquets, corsage, and boutonnieres she created, I was amazed!!! That Sally created what she did from a completed questionnaire and no face-to-face meetings was a true testament to her gift as a floral artist.

Her professionalism through the entire process was outstanding, and I am so grateful for her contribution to our wonderful day.

Sarah
10/11/2014

I came to Sally last minute needing bouquets for my wedding, with special attention that my bridesmaid dresses had come in the wrong color so I needed expert advice on how to make it work with what I had purchased already a month away from the wedding. She collaborated a beautiful mix of flowers that I let her choose that made all the decor come together beautifully, as well as giving me what I needed all at a great price. Couldn't recommend her more highly!!! Beautiful amazing work!

Services Used: Flowers

Oh my, I can't even describe to you how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! We are so happy we chose florals by the Sea! Sally was so helpful, accommodating, and friendly! What an amazing experience! Our flowers were more than we expected and were absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!! :)

Private User
Recently Married

Sally did an amazing job on our flowers! Admittedly, I don't know much about flowers, especially wedding flowers. I gave her a basic idea of our ceremony/colors/setting and what I thought I had in mind. She quickly created a plan w/ total cost. She was very responsive and quickly adjusted my order every time I changed my mind or thought of something I needed to add. She made beautiful arrangements for me and my bridesmaids as well as corsages/boutonnieres for family. We had a beach ceremony so I opted not to do any additional flowers on the aisle, alter, etc (how can you ever add to the beauty of the beach, right??). Sally never tried to upsell me or suggest any additions to my order. The flowers were delivered in perfect condition to the location where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. I've gotten so many complements on the flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Sally and her team are amazing. A little pricey, but very much worth it. My wedding looked like a dreamland when she got done with it!!
I would absolutely hire her again! Beautiful touches everywhere!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

When we first met with Sally, she started drawing a diagram of her vision for my daughter's wedding! She brought to life what we could not envision! She was so easy and pleasant to work with! She promptly replied to emails and returned phone calls! She is extremely talented and did an awesome job! She helped to make my daughter's dream wedding come true! I highly recommend Sally and would definitely use her again!

Judy
07/12/2014

Our designer, Marja was there to make our vision a reality and she did it perfectly. Our florals and decor exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

Sally did an AMAZING job on my flowers and decorations. I was a pretty specific bride when I first met Sally and had my heart set on some wild and crazy tropical flowers. Sally did incredible! When you walked into the ballroom it was as if you were in Jamaica or the Bahamas which is exactly what I was looking for. My guests kept commenting at how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were. The lounge she did was gorgeous and very sheek and modern. The arbor she set up was beautiful and very sturdy, it was windy during our ceremony and it didn't budge! I would recommend Sally in a heartbeat, she was easy to work with and made everything come together so perfectly! Thanks again Sally, I know you put a lot of work into all those flowers, not to mention having 10 bridesmaids and all their bouquets is a job of its own! I would recommend Sally to anyone of my closest friends or family!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at our wedding were breathtaking. They set up a cocktail lounge that looked like it came out of a magazine. I would highly recommend this florist. They are completely worth it.

Services Used: Flowers

My daughter's wedding and reception was beautiful because of Sally and her staff. The flowers were beautiful. Everything was just as we had envisioned. Thank you!

Services Used: Flowers

Florals by the Sea created beautiful bouquets for our wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

This florist knows how to put the wow factor in your wedding. Her florals are gorgeous and creative and her warehouse (oh, the wonderful warehouse) is chock full of everything needed for the ceremony and reception. Her table groupings and soft lounge areas just elevated the event. I knew we would have smokers attending the reception and Sally designed a separate "cigar lounge" with a whiskey bar, complete with couches, rugs, lamps, etc. It became one of the most popular hang out spots of the night for non smokers too! You can't go wrong with this florist folks.