Florals By The Sea

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I LOVED all of my flowers for my big day! All I did was show them one Pinterest picture and they created everything exactly how I envisioned. I would definitely recommend their services!

Services Used: Flowers

the whole team was FAB!!!! my flowers were great every guest loved them.... thank you so much Marja!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Sally was a pleasure! Being from St.Louis , she was very accommodating with our schedule to plan what we wanted for my daughter's destination wedding. We sat down and gave her our ideas and she was able to come up with a bid which we worked down to stay in budget. Her ideas were very helpful and the reception venue was beautiful!! The flowers smelled wonderful , lanterns were beautiful , couldn't have been happier! Of three daughter's wedding , this by far were the prettiest flowers!!

Services Used: Flowers

Where to begin!?! Sally and her team are fabulous!! From day one, when meeting with Sally, I knew we had to have Florals by the Sea do our wedding flowers and decor. I immediately fell in love with pictures from her past weddings and was amazed by her talents. The flowers in all her weddings are beautiful and the decor, oh my gosh...definitely a wow factor at a wedding! Any wedding, I've ever been to, I've never seen such beautiful decor and special finishing touches like Sally and her team does with her weddings. Sally helped me so much plan the wedding flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, etc. She is extremely flexible and easy to work with! I was not the best at knowing exactly what I wanted my flowers and centerpieces to look like, but I knew I could trust Sally with whatever she thought would look the best. My bouquet was so beautiful and the bridesmaids flowers were gorgeous and smelled wonderful!!! Everything was stunning and I cannot thank you enough! Florals by the Sea is a fabulous vendor to have for your wedding and you will definitely not be disappointed!! Thank you Sally!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Sally knocked it out of the park for my daughters wedding at the Bay House in Destin. Guests comments were "wedding of the century" " AAAMAZING", "prettiest wedding ever" and on and on. Florals by the Sea exceeded our expectations from the flowers, lounge seating, table decorations, linens, Cigar/Whiskey Bar, Cake Table, everything they did was gorgeous!
Sally was wonderful to work with. Prompt with return emails and phone calls. My daughter had a "vision" and Sally nailed it to the tee.
I highly recommend Florals by the Sea for your event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wow, Sally and her team are incredible! We recently got married in Rosemary Beach, FL and had the pleasure of working with Sally. My wedding planner with It's A Shore Thing highly recommended her and set up a meeting for us! All I need to say is that the second I walked into her GORGEOUS "warehouse," I was done. I was greeted by her precious white, fluffy babies and immediately I knew we would have a connection. I wanted nothing more than to involve my Yorkie and Golden retriever in the ceremony somehow, so of course she immediately told me how she could make them matching flower collars. Sally "got" me within minutes, which is what every girl hopes for when designing their perfect day.

What really stood out to me is how much Sally and her husband truly enjoy what they do. I requested a driftwood altar and without hesitation, Sally said "I don't have one, but we will build you one." On my wedding day, her husband explained that they rented a boat, packed a lunch and headed down the shoreline to find the PERFECT pieces of driftwood to build OUR custom altar! How amazing is that? He told me that they will continue to be able to use the wood, but no altar will ever be the same as mine! That meant SO much to my husband and I!

Nothing but compliments were received about the décor thanks to Sally and Florals By The Sea! Thank you so much!

Karen
05/17/2015

Marja with Florals by the Sea was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and we even had a lounge area that our guests loved! My daughter, Hannah and I heard they were the best and we know why! It looked like a fairy tale. Thank you Marja for everything!!! Karen Hickman (mom of the bride)

Services Used: Flowers

The Best there is! My daughters wedding was in Rosemary Beach in May 2015 and Sally and her crew are everything they promised! Thanks for making her day beautiful❤️

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1 person found this review helpful
1 Review
Recently Married

We were married in Carillon Beach on 4/25/15 and I have to say Sally and her team surpassed my expectations! Every single person at our wedding raved on every detail including our amazing lounge space, signature Scotch/Cigar bar, and flowers! Sally truly outdid herself on making every single detail perfect and it certainly showed!

In addition, Sally was always quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way to ensure we knew exactly what to expect. She is truly amazing and I hope every bride is as lucky to work with her as we were!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
4.2

Marja was very helpful and was willing to work with us on our proposal and eventually on the final contract. She was always willing to offer suggestions for both the ceremony and the reception and the end result turned out beautifully.

Recently Married

Sally at Florals by the Sea is awesome! I met with Sally months before my wedding day, and I wasn't completely sure what I wanted. All I had to do was explain a few ideas I had, and she came up with the perfect design for our wedding day--I didn't have to worry about a thing! The flowers/decor was by far, my favorite part of the wedding, as well as the least stressful--I literally didn't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: Flowers

Florals by the sea created gorgeous floral arrangements for my wedding! They were perfect. My favorite thing was the flower crown I had them create and it was beautiful. Not only that it stayed together, not losing a single flower, all night long and the after party AND to breakfast and all day the next day (did I mention I loved the flower crown??)!

Services Used: Flowers

Marja was so very helpful! We showed her some pictures of bouquets we liked and she created stunning flowers for our ceremony. I was so pleased.

Services Used: Flowers

Our wedding was held recently at the Emerald Grande in Destin FL. Florals By The Sea came recommended to me by two different people. I valued their opinion so did not do much other looking around, and boy am I glad I didn't!! I dealt with Marja through all the planning over many months and she was always eager to please, cheerful and very patient. They provided all bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arch & flowers, sign-in table, tablescapes at reception and fresh flowers on the cake. It took many email proposals back and forth and a few meetings to come up with exactly what I envisioned and through it all I was treated in a professional, courteous and timely manner. What they did for my special day was absolute perfection!! Everything was just what I wanted and more. Flowers were gorgeous, tables were beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with their job well done!! To top it off...I prepaid a company to have my bouquet preserved and unfortunately my bouquet never made it back to my room with my personal belongings from the bellhop that night. When I realized it was nowhere to be found I contacted Marja in a panic. Through no fault of their own it was left out overnight and wilting as staff members at the Emerald Grande assumed I did not want to keep it. Well didn't she go and replace my dying flowers with brand new ones AND had it delivered to my house 30 miles away the following day at no charge so I could get it shipped to be preserved. Outstanding service!! Beautiful work!! You cannot go wrong with Florals By The Sea!!

Brittany
11/29/2014

The flowers were exactly as I wanted... I sent them a picture from Pinterest and they made the exact bouquet and then added a really cool branch dome which worked really well with my centerpiece branches... My flowers were perfect, delivered to my wedding early... Perfect customer service and bouquets! Thank you!

1 person found this review helpful
Lauren
11/28/2014
4.3

Fantastic design and plan! We received so many compliments. Our wedding was in a state park, with the reception in a tent - FBTS transformed the space and made it seem like a wonderful event space.