Floral Sunshine

Floral Sunshine

Radiant flowers for your special day!

2650 NW Wilson St
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie was awesome! She met with my-then fiancé and myself months ahead of time at our actual wedding location. She was extremely helpful by giving us wonderful ideas and worked within our budget. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly our style. Annie did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Molly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie at Floral Sunshine was a pleasure to do business with! She was very responsive and provided us with beautiful flowers on our wedding day! When first meeting with Annie, I showed a few pictures of what we had in mind and everything turned out exactly like what we were looking for. The flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous! Annie also rented us wooden rounds for our centerpieces; these added a great touch to our wedding and it was convenient being able to rent these from our florist and not having to search for them elsewhere! Thanks Annie for helping us make our wedding day so special :)

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Floral Sunshine for our August wedding, and we were SO pleased with the flowers. Annie did an amazing job, with very little input. She took our vague ideas and artistic freedom and created the most beautiful bouquets and corsages. We are still enjoying them 5 days later!

Annie was incredibly easy to work with, and when I asked to add on some more items, it was no problem. Communication was a breeze. She was on time with delivery, and the flowers were in perfect condition. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend Floral Sunshine to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie at just recently did the flowers for my wedding and they were so gorgeous! I could tell that she really took the time to understand what I wanted and the end results were amazing! My bridal bouquet was huge in the most beautiful and impressive way! She was flexible and knowledgable, and did a very professional job navigating the demands of my very demanding mother-in-law. I would 100% recommend her services. Thanks, Annie!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Annie with Floral Sunshine to do my wedding boutiques... and they were better than I could have ever hoped for. They were stunning. They very closely resembled my dream boutique that I showed her a picture of but Annie's turned out even better.

I ended up also purchasing flowers in bulk for my DIY centerpieces from her, and she gave me a great deal. During the process, Annie was very flexible- meeting me near my work, bringing me example flowers etc. She was also very helpful throughout and gave lots of advice.

In addition to her great work she deserves a lot of credit for the fact that there was some miscommunication about a junior bridesmaid boutique, and when I realized my huge mistake and that we were missing a boutique, Annie just whipped up another beautiful boutique right on site with extra flowers she brought and a few blooms courtesy of the venue gardens.

Also, I had wanted peonies in my boutique but was warned that since they were out of season there were no guarantees... but she managed to get me some peonies :)

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful! Annie worked with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. She is very, very talented with flowers and can be as creative or classic as you wish. All the bouquets looked beautiful in the pictures! I couldn't have asked for anything more. I felt her prices were very fair and her service fantastic!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professionals! Timely and elegant.

• Wedding: 01/12/2014
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie did an AMAZING job with our flowers. The were gorgeous! She is great to work with...very personable and flexible. Definitely the person to go to for any special occasion flowers!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
Miranda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Floral Sunshine for a wedding reception dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Annie quickly provided me with quotes on an array of options for our floral centerpieces. The prices was very reasonable and competitive and I choose the simple white hydrangeas. When we arrived that night the tables looked amazing. Lauryn at Ruth's Chris recommended Annie and her services and I wish I would have known about her sooner. We used a more "upscale" and modern florist for our ceremony at The Nines, and they were terrible to work with. I wish I would have hired Annie and her team at Floral Sunshine for the entire weekend! Thank you Annie for some great flowers. Keep em coming!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Carrie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Floral Sunshine provided the most amazing and beautiful flowers for our wedding! They were so great that they were one of my favorite things about the wedding day. Used a very high quality of flower for all arrangements and bouquets -- they lasted for two weeks after the wedding. Annie has a great attention to detail. She took my ideas and ran with them and was able to deliver exactly what we wanted. She used imagination to work in our Gold wedding color in all arrangements. Delivery was prompt. She met with us as often as we needed and had great suggestions. Seriously incredible flower arrangements that looked amazing in the aisle, at the alter and on dinner tables!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie was amazing to work with. I felt at ease from the moment I met her. Though I had a very modest budget for my wedding flowers, she did not make me feel inadequate as other florists I contacted had...she took my budget in stride and showed me what was possible, in a very professional manner. She was able to create beautiful arrangements, plus bouquets and corsages, for my wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My now-husband and I are not great interior designers, and having to pick out flowers for our wedding made us a bit nervous. We talked with Annie about what we thought we wanted, she made a few suggestions of her own, and the end result was fabulous! I think we named a couple flowers we liked and a couple we didn't like, and she took it from there.

Her quote was also very easy to follow, and she was flexible about making changes and additions a week in advance, sending revised quotes each time. We also had to return a couple of stands and some vases, and she was very flexible about finding a time to return those items.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie was terrific to work with. The flowers she suggested and the ideas we had worked out beautifully.
The pictures were more proof that the flowers were vibrant and fresh for the special day.

Thank you Annie!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
margaret
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Floral Sunshine did a PERFECT job! My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets turned out exactly as I had imagined. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. They provided an arch for our ceremony and Shepard hooks with flower vases hung and rose petals down the isle were a perfect addition and looked amazing. I am so very very happy! I would recommend them 100%.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie at Floral Sunshine was fantastic. We loved all of the flowers, especially our bouquets. They were better than I imagined!

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
S.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annie provided options for us that fit our budget. She also was very flexible when our wedding party "evolved" requiring some late changes. She responded back immediately when I contacted via email with questions or requests. We received many compliments from the guests regarding the unique, beautiful arrangements. I would hire her again without hesitation.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Tammy
503-974-4740
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards