Favorite

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Yamir is a very thoughtful and considerate florist. She worked within our budget and our creative ideas very well. On the day of the event, she was very responsive to all of our needs and went above and beyond helping with other aspects of the wedding. She made an amazing impression on us and we absolutely would not of had the amazing wedding we did without her.

Services Used: Flowers

Yamir made my wedding experience perfect. Very attentive to all details and was readily available for unexpected items needed on the day of. I would recommend her for anything.

Services Used: Flowers

Our family has worked with Yamir since my daughter's had their quinces over 10 years ago and since then she has provided the flowers for all events our family has had. Not only is Yamir the most talented florist I have ever encountered, she is also a phenomenal individual who works diligently at ensuring your every vision becomes a reality and then some. I could not more highly recommend Yamir and anticipate all future events that I have which she will undoubtedly work her magic on!

Services Used: Flowers

Yamir is an amazing florist, extremely detail oriented. When I met with her I knew she understood what I wanted because she asked the right questions but she still asked me to send her inspirational photos of photos I found online, I wanted my bouquet to look like a combination of three different bouquets I had liked and so I sent her the photos and when my wedding day came she had made the bouquet exactly how I had pictured it in my head! It was gorgeous! I still love to see it in photos and wish it would had stayed fresh forever! Yamir delivered my flowers and boutonnières to the hotel room where I was getting ready and was very punctual. The flowers were fresh and she even brought us vases with water to keep them fresh until we left the room. I recommend Yamir for your wedding flowers, she is truly fabulous!

Richard
03/09/2013

Extremely knowledgeable and familiar with our site (Morikami Japanese Gardens) for the wedding which made things so much easier. Since the gardens are open to the public until 5 pm, she had only one hour and fifteen minutes to do everything....and she did! Had excellent ideas and made useful recommendations.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.3

Everything was very beautiful... Yamir is amazing... i did have an issue of getting in touch with her at one point... the table arrangements were a little different than we discussed but they were absolutely beautiful... but besides that everything was great..

Amanda
02/09/2013

My husband and I used Floral Designs by Yamir for three different events this year (Including our wedding, rehearsal dinner party & my parents 25th anniversary celebration) and we couldn’t have been more elated with the results!!
Yamir is wonderful to work with and not only does she really, truly listen to and care about what you want, she takes your vision and makes it ten times more beautiful than you could have imagined!! She is absolutely fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone!
-Amanda

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers were amazing! Yamir did a beyond fabulous job with all of our centerpieces! They were overflowing with flowers and I couldn't have been happier. She also did a great job with all of the girls' bouquets! She thinks of everything...since she had to deliver the bouquets early for photos, she left the stems longer and then cut them/refreshed them right before the ceremony so they would again look great! She loves what she does and really cares for her clients. She even helped sew my dress minutes before the ceremony since I had ripped the lace during pictures beforehand.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We used Floral Designs by Yamir for our bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding. I wouldn't use any other floral vendor. Yamir is the epitome of professionalism and is a vendor who is truly interested and vested in making your event special. She is beyond knowledgable in her field and knows how to capture and create your vision. She was a vendor I had no worries about and is so dependable! She truly has a gift and helped in other visual and decorative aspects of our wedding. She went above and beyond simple "flower arrangements." She thinks about everything you can possibly need and leaves nothing to question. She is a vendor I will work with again and again!

Mariel
06/02/2012

AMAZING service and people! Loved working with them..they made the wedding so easy and stress free!!

Gladys
04/09/2012

Yamir was AMAZING!
She was extremely helpful and she new exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She is very responsible and I would definitely recommend her for any event!!!

Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Hello Gladys,
It so nice to hear from you. It was a pleasure working with you and being part of your special celebration.

Thank you for your lovely review.

Best Regards,
Yamir

Services Used: Flowers

Yamri was absolutely wonderful! Everything that was promised was done. The decor exceeded what I could imagine. Thank you for a beautiful day.

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

There are not enough superlatives to describe Yamir. From our very first meeting, we knew Yamir was special. She loves what she does and it shows! Not only are her flowers and arrangements creative, elegant and beyond gorgeous, but Yamir herself is all of these things. Yamir went out of her way for us, always trying to make sure my daughter (the bride) and I were completely satisfied. When we walked into the ballroom, the vision before us exceeded our wildest dreams. Yamir went beyond the call of duty by calling (and visiting) us to see if there was anything she could do the day before the wedding. She did so much more than the flowers and decor...I even found her helping the maid of honor bustling my daughter's dress. She did everything so professionally and always with warmth and a smile. If we asked for something she didn't have, she found it. When she thought there was something we should have that we hadn't asked for, she went ahead and provided it to us (and we were always so glad she did). She listens to your ideas and executes them flawlessly. If you need guidance, she is expert in providing it. Yamir will work within your budget and, whatever that may be, you will always receive perfection. Thank you, Yamir!

Apulido20
11/26/2011

I, as a Mother of the Bride, had the biggest responsibility of helping my daughter on her wedding plans since she lives in a different state where the wedding was going to take place. One of the most important decisions was to choose the floral company. Yamir gave me the confidence from the first meeting that she was the one with her natural elegance, her interpretations and recommendations which were just right. My daughter had only one meeting with her but the communication was always present. The result was simply spectacular, everything was perfectly on time and the flowers and decor surpassed our expectations. Thank you so much for making this important day in our lives a beautiful and elegant event.

Services Used: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with this florist. Yamir, went above and beyond everything we had discussed. We are extremely happy with her services and the final product. We highly recommend her.

Nicole
11/12/2011

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Yamir…she is simply fantastic! I was fortunate enough to work with a wonderful coordinator who kindly referred Yamir’s services to me. She was extremely professional, more than flexible and her talents were beyond impressive!

During our initial meeting, not only I, but my parents and fiancé were so taken by her…she was personable and so proficient in her presentation. From day one, we knew Yamir was going to be our go to girl…and she certainly didn’t disappoint!

Our flowers were AMAZING! From my bouquet, bridal party flowers, centerpieces…you name it—gorgeous! I can’t thank Yamir and her talented team enough for making 11.12.11 such a memorable day. It was truly everything we had hoped for and more. Thank You :)